Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The CIA 100% murdered Michael Hastings.

At the time everyone acted like the notion that the CIA could hack a car was absolutely ridiculous.
That's not how cars work, said idiots who knew nothing about modern cars.
A few years later the ability to hack and take over a car was demonstrated at defcon.

And a few years after that a silicon valley startup started showing proof of concept that they could turn any modern car into a self driving car with a barely any new hardware because all the computer control needed is already built into every modern car, they're just missing the sensors and software.

And not long after that a wikileaks CIA dump confirmed that the CIA had the capability to hack and control cars for some time.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Aral

Naval enthusiast
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aralsheart.ichi.city
The CIA 100% murdered Michael Hastings.

At the time everyone acted like the notion that the CIA could hack a car was absolutely ridiculous.
That's not how cars work, said idiots who knew nothing about modern cars.
A few years later the ability to hack and take over a car was demonstrated at defcon.

And a few years after that a silicon valley startup started showing proof of concept that they could turn any modern car into a self driving car with a barely any new hardware because all the computer control needed is already built into every modern car, they're just missing the sensors and software.

And not long after that a wikileaks CIA dump confirmed that the CIA had the capability to hack and control cars for some time.
Brrr self-driving cars, the perfect weapon for a perfect crime. "Make it look like an accident" has never been easier.
I'm pretty sure that in the future a lot of people who are found to be against the government may be assassinated with their cars.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The plants and fungi of this planet invented humans to extract the carbon that was trapped during the carboniferous period
Lol, reminding me of the religion I always used in CIV 5.
I called it The Great Mushroom, and used the text markup code [ICON_MUSHROOM] for the name.
(The game actually displays a little Mushroom Icon in place of the text.)

"Breath deep friends, accept the devine spores into your lungs!"

[ICON_MUSHROOM] has spread to Venice.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh boy, I was made for this thread.

Real life NHK
Welcome To The NHK is a book that got adapted into a manga and anime. It revolves around a hikikomori named Satou who, during a trip on psychedelic drugs, invents a conspiracy theory about a secret organisation called the Nihon Hikikomori Kyokai whose goal is to turn people into hikikomori. How wacky, right? However I believe that this exists in real life. First of all, why? Every society needs someone to look down on. If you have seen Assassination Classroom you will see what I mean: they use the people in the lowest class and treat them like scum in order to encourage others to succeed and not end up like the bottom of the barrel losers. It is the same thing in real life. Time and time again the bottom of the barrel in society and demonised. For example the otaku panic following the Tsutomu Miyazaki murders or the incel panic now. Canada has banned incels as a terrorist group despite the fact that they are neither terrorist nor a coherent group. Look at how often people use incel as an insult and make such a big deal out of incels. But how many incel attacks have there been? Barely any, especially compared to any other ideology (and I am hesitant to call incel even an ideology). Hikikomori are getting a similar treatment without people really saying it. I keep hearing about the dangers of internet radicalisation and how people are shutting themselves in their rooms and getting recruited into extremist groups online. Can you actually think of any cases of this though? Where a shut in was radicalised and became a terrorist? Internet radicalisation is a big problem but it is not shut-ins. These people are usually out in the community and that is usually where it starts.

As for how exactly this becomes them creating hikikomori, look at their treatment of undesirables. Incels are practically the laughingstock of the world and the news and governments demonises them, while the mentally ill are constantly shunned and cast out from society. I have experienced this personally as when I was at school the school itself victimised me by not caring about my problems. I would sit any cry in a completely silent room and no one, student or staff, would care. They made my mental health worse and then told me if I did not get my act together I would have to leave school so I did leave. Schools obviously answer to the government. Bullying of the mentally ill is rampant in schools to the point where school refusal is common. Even when these people are driven to murder the riajuu mock the mentally ill further by calling them school shooters. Talk about a self fulfilling prophecy. Schools, under the direction of the government, ignore bullying of those that are at risk of mental illness or are just considered undesirable in order to push them into becoming hikikomori. They also feed propaganda to hikikomori to make them less hopeless to try and get them to participate in society in order to cause further harm, cementing the hikikomori's place in their mind and showing the
TLDR: the government ostracises and demonises undesirable people to cause them to become recluses in order to create groups of people for wider society to look down on in order to boost morale

The government is using microwaves to control people's thoughts.
Based off the Havana syndrome where the government suggested it was caused by a microwave weapon which shows that such a thing is feasible, and the amount of people who believe in messages being sent to them via electromagnetic waves. In Japan, they even have the word "denpa" to specifically describe people who believe such a thing. That is something very specific, you would think if it is just a psychotic delusion that people's stories would all be different but it is the same cause: electromagnetic waves. And some even get more specific and blame microwaves. I did not even know what electromagnetic waves were until I heard of this. I constantly experience intrusive thoughts and as soon as I heard about this is made sense but it was rejected by my mind. It was like something was trying to suppress it. Such a thing has never happened before nor since.

It has no obvious cause either. For example, thought based delusions can be chalked down to the disorganised thinking symptom of schizophrenia or natural human fears becoming delusions. However the electromagnetic wave aspect is oddly specific. Too oddly specific. I have a feeling that 5G and 6G may be being used to upgrade this as well, but that is probably a stretch on my part.

Those are my main ones, I have more, mostly original (imagine The Protocols Of Elders of Zion but run by feminists instead of Jews) and some that I have taken up (I am a firm believer of the dead internet theory mainly because people online often tend towards the extremes in everything and that seems very unnatural to me) but I might write those later.

I will end this by mentioning that I have not been diagnosed with schizophrenia nor any psychotic disorder as of the time of me writing this. :schitztroll:
About the "controlling people remotely" stuff:
patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pacsito

Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Ill start. I believe that CERN is trying to open a gateway to another dimension where demons exist. My only evidence is that they're Satanists based on that one video where they're doing a ritual to the Shiva statue outside. Yes I know this sounds like the plot of Steins Gate.

Demons are here we just can't see them without special equipment

View: https://youtu.be/4RMgOTJICNw?t=187

and CERN opened a blackhole in 2012

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Magic Johnson never actually caught HIV. He for sure thinks he did, but the rest of the Lakers back office was concerned about how close he was to the owner Jerry Buss, so they manipulated the HIV test that the team doctor ordered for Johnson to return positive.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Moon-Watcher777

愛している
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Ill start. I believe that CERN is trying to open a gateway to another dimension where demons exist. My only evidence is that they're Satanists based on that one video where they're doing a ritual to the Shiva statue outside. Yes I know this sounds like the plot of Steins Gate.
@Outer Heaven

In case you didn't know. The LHC at CERN is going back online tomorrow on 3/22. It has been offline the past 3 years undergoing a power upgrade. They will be operating for the first time under "Full Power".

Skull and Bones *322

View: https://youtu.be/DsaoXuJ8kLQ

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I saw an interesting LHC theory recently.
Not that I really buy into it but it's fun to think about.

Basically the theory is that the LHC is being used by to send messages to the past. It has been used a couple times to avert nuclear apocalypse but is mostly being used to tweak the present/future to advance the elites aims.

And this clownworld, the way things seem to just keep getting increasingly weird/shitty/unreal, is a side effect of them constantly fucking with our timeline.

Virtual Cafe Awards

punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
There is a serendipitous conspiracy between governments and big corporations to make you dependent, keep you working longer and keep you from doing everything from growing your own food to building your own house to simple home repairs. Corporations benefit if you buy more for obvious reasons and they benefit if work longer because it creates a glut of labor. Government benefits if you work longer because you pay income tax for more years and if you spend more they collect more in sales tax. If you pay a company to fix your toilet as opposed to doing it yourself, it creates a transaction from which government can collect sales tax.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Moon-Watcher777

愛している
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I saw an interesting LHC theory recently.
Not that I really buy into it but it's fun to think about.

Basically the theory is that the LHC is being used by to send messages to the past. It has been used a couple times to avert nuclear apocalypse but is mostly being used to tweak the present/future to advance the elites aims.

And this clownworld, the way things seem to just keep getting increasingly weird/shitty/unreal, is a side effect of them constantly fucking with our timeline.
Ive seen that timeline theory before. Interesting to think about. One things for sure, things have NOT been ok since they turned that thing on in 2012. Maybe the Mayans were right the whole time.?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
This is the plot of Steins Gate lmao. The whole show is about how if a time machine is developed the world is screwed because CERN uses it to kill off any opposition to their NWO.

In case you didn't know. The LHC at CERN is going back online tomorrow on 3/22. It has been offline the past 3 years undergoing a power upgrade. They will be operating for the first time under "Full Power".
Honestly I feel like whatever they get out of this is a dead end. People always have been communicating with demons in some form or another and I doubt God would allow these degenerates to rip an actual physical hole in reality to do it. Obviously they wouldn't see it this way but it seems more effective to continue doing sacrifices and rituals like they already do than waste all this money and effort on something that may not even work.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
This is the plot of Steins Gate lmao. The whole show is about how if a time machine is developed the world is screwed because CERN uses it to kill off any opposition
Never watched/read it. So you're saying they it's both time travel and demons?

Virtual Cafe Awards