Recent content by Mk_Ultra_Victim

1. Mk_Ultra_Victim

Pics that go hard

What anime is this from?
  2. Mk_Ultra_Victim

What gets you motivated to go to the gym?

Nah bro that's some giga chad shit for real. Keep going king I'll be rooting for you
  3. IMG_7249.jpeg

IMG_7249.jpeg

4. Mk_Ultra_Victim

Went to the gym today and I continued my three day streak of breaking PRs and it feels so good. I feel like I am making a lot of progress and its very nice. Also I went with my buddy and he motivates me because of how insanely strong he is. For tricep pull downs, he starts with the entire stack...
  5. Mk_Ultra_Victim

I'm with you on the solid snake part. Metal gear solid is one of my favorite series of all times and solid snake is literally me. I've been thinking about taking fighting classes so I'll definitely look into them. I'm definitely not 6,3 being 5,10 myself but I still want to be able to defend...
  6. Mk_Ultra_Victim

I've been thinking about this lately because I go to the gym consistently but sometimes I don't feel like going so I have things that help keep me motivated to go to the gym. I tried to find a thread like that on here but couldn't really find much so I just decided to create my own. So basically...
  7. Mk_Ultra_Victim

Conspiracies you have little to no proof of but still believe

China Lying About Their Population I don't know why but I was listening to a video recently about how train data, cell phone data, tv broadcast data etc. only shows about 550 million people living in China. Of course there are people who don't necessarily use these services but are there really...
  8. Mk_Ultra_Victim

Stoicism

Hey all, I've been getting more into philosophy and trying to find the right one for me. I believe I have found my home in stoicism so I just wanted to create a thread to discuss it. I have started reading meditations and I love it. It is one of the best books I have ever read and it has really...
  9. Epicteti_Enchiridion_Latinis_versibus_adumbratum_(Oxford_1715)_frontispiece.jpg

Epicteti_Enchiridion_Latinis_versibus_adumbratum_(Oxford_1715)_frontispiece.jpg

10. Mk_Ultra_Victim

Ethics of Internet Piracy

When it comes to adobe products, pirating is always ethical. I feel different when it comes to smaller companies like game publishers. I don't really care if you pirate from a big company because I don't believe in that "You're stealing money from the company.". Just think big not little when it...
  11. Mk_Ultra_Victim

Are we in a Y2K memory leak?

I hear somewhere that the calender actually goes to 2025 to 2026 so there is still some time for the end of the world
  12. Mk_Ultra_Victim

I am not a bot.

01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 0010000001100001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110100
  13. Mk_Ultra_Victim

What do you wish for 2022?

I hope my crush says yes, to continue working out, people to stop being so divided, no nuking etc.
  14. Mk_Ultra_Victim

Share some of your favorite scary movies in here!!!

One of the best horror movies of all time was The Thing (1982). The way they use practical effects is masterful. The story is good and the acting as well. They utilize practical affects to their full extent making the most terrifying monsters I've ever seen. Of course they had to go and ruin it...
  15. Mk_Ultra_Victim

Google is killing us.

DuckDuckGo, is starting to fall too