Conspiracies you have little to no proof of but still believe

Mk_Ultra_Victim

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
China Lying About Their Population

I don't know why but I was listening to a video recently about how train data, cell phone data, tv broadcast data etc. only shows about 550 million people living in China. Of course there are people who don't necessarily use these services but are there really 850 million people who live in the countryside? To me China just lies about their population whether it be to appear stronger or to compete with India and I don't believe there can be that many people under their influence and they lie about stupid stuff a lot.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
Historical revisionism

the japs were as bad and in some cases worse than nazi, but you never see Hirohito used as a synonymous icon with evil like Hitler is. This actually goes with mao and Stalin too, but we all know why they don't get denounced as hard as Hitler, don't we?
That's because book burners like you have systematically suppressed people who do denounce them from the left.
Men like you do a fundamental disserve to any semblance of free speech. Be fucking ashamed.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

That's because book burners like you have systematically suppressed people who do denounce them from the left.
Men like you do a fundamental disserve to any semblance of free speech. Be fucking ashamed.
Bad and inaccurate take as always, faggot

the left brought nazism to America

we have covered this many times therm

for "denouncing" Hitler, the left sure does seem to hate Jews a lot, among other similarities (but the satanism is the most important)

keep tasking those meds like a good goosestepper

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Awards
Website
myspace.com
Why is Japan always seen in a very positive light no matter what? Simple, I believe its government hires people to always comment positively on any Japanese related thing no matter what.
They are pretty heavily criticized for their rigid study and work lifestyles that result in high suicide rates

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Yes and no. ISIS and Al Qaeda sure but they arnt close to being the most prominent. The muslim brotherhood in Egypt, Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah (even though theyre Shia so they dont really count) and even most of the Mujahideen in the 90s arnt western puppets. Hamas arnt because theyre actively fighting Israel, the Taliban for obvious reasons, Hezbollah is funded by Iran and most of the Mujahideen were just normal guys from the ME who wanted to fight the soviets. The muslim brotherhood is harder to prove arnt controlled op but I have it on good authority from a friend of a friend who works in Egyptian intelligence that the elections were rigged to let Morsi win so that the military could stamp out the muslim brotherhood, which they did.
I should have prefaced that Shiites militias and groups are largely supported by Iran to exert it's influence globally. Often times its not that movements and organizations are invented full cloth by the CIA and the like (though they can be), so much as organic groups and tendencies get support and funding to serve ulterior motives of their backers. The brave fighters of the Mujaheddin for whom Rambo 3 is dedicated to, is an example of a group that had organic origins wanting Commie Ruskies out of their country, but were largely supported by the US just to spite the Soviets. This eventually split into various factions after we stopped caring, one of which is the Taliban we all know and love today. Another example is how the pre-revolution Bolsheviks got support from Germany to spite the Russian Empire.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
I like the idea of a Brotherhood who represents the light and has a secret Knowledge(and use it for good) and fights against the Cabal-Great White brotherhood-Black Brotherhood and all these nwo and occult-mysticist-satanic cults. I dont have any clue of the existence of this brotherhood but i like this idea so much. An idea of a brotherhood who fights for the humanity and tries to form the awake people to fight against the new world order, a brotherhood who fights for the equilibrium and not only order or only chaos. I like the idea of a brotherhood which has spread worldwide and fights for a more humane life. It seems utopian but i think it is possible.

Virtual Cafe Awards

reynad5150

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
1. That the vaccine for the SARS COV-2 virus is a population control mechanism.
- That the Origin of SARS COV2 has the quite a few of the same DNA markers as snake venom. the physical and neurological long term effects from a venomous snake bite are uncanny.
2. you are going to start seeing climate change lockdown in part of the world. If it becomes a little too hot or a little too cold, the governing body of that country (most likely a country in the EU) will ban you from going outside. This is a test to see how hard they can tug on your leash before you bit back. Resist at all costs.
3. We are actively being driven towards a civil war to weaken us so that China can invade the United States.
4. The food and water shortages across this country of ours are being perpetrated by subversive radicals on behalf of World economic forum in preparation for Agenda 2030. They are on the payroll of NGO's and non-profits. The same people who worked actively behind the scenes to destroy the integrity of our election system are the same ones driving us into the arms of a one world government.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
Well this thread has gotten pretty heavy. Anyways I have a more lighthearted conspiracy theory for y'all.
Ohio is notoriously bad when it comes to finishing construction. When I was in high school there was a section of I-75 near Dayton that had been under construction since before I was born. If you go on the Ohio Turnpike you'll most likely come across miles of cones with no actual work being done on the road and these cones stay for years with nothing actually being done. They just slap those cones down, put up some road work signs and call it a day.
So my theory is: Ohio does not have storage room for all their traffic cones so they just litter a couple interstates with them and collect tax money for "construction" in the process

Virtual Cafe Awards

Atlas

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
1. That the vaccine for the SARS COV-2 virus is a population control mechanism.
- That the Origin of SARS COV2 has the quite a few of the same DNA markers as snake venom. the physical and neurological long term effects from a venomous snake bite are uncanny.
2. you are going to start seeing climate change lockdown in part of the world. If it becomes a little too hot or a little too cold, the governing body of that country (most likely a country in the EU) will ban you from going outside. This is a test to see how hard they can tug on your leash before you bit back. Resist at all costs.
3. We are actively being driven towards a civil war to weaken us so that China can invade the United States.
4. The food and water shortages across this country of ours are being perpetrated by subversive radicals on behalf of World economic forum in preparation for Agenda 2030. They are on the payroll of NGO's and non-profits. The same people who worked actively behind the scenes to destroy the integrity of our election system are the same ones driving us into the arms of a one world government.
The climate lockdowns are definitely something I can see coming within a few years given how everything is leading to something shifty in 2030. While we are locked up inside, around 90 percent of all carbon emissions originate from organic decomposition. I.e. all those tree leaves that get shed in your backyard, trillions of which across the whole Earth has done more to pollute the atmosphere than humanity could ever hope to achieve with its factories. When has this been happening? Since the dawn of time, and while we'll be stuck in our pods eating bugs, there will be a huge pile of leaves shedding outside each and every year from cradle to grave.

On the question of civil war, if China wasn't in the equation would it be avoided? We have one part of the country that thinks the other part is trying to actively groom their kids, and that views the other side as trying to murder babies, and one side that is actively trying to purge anyone with dissenting political opinions from employment opportunities and the civil service. As an outsider, America to me seems so radically different from not only a historical perspective but from how much shared values the country holds. I don't see anything keeping the union together or if it is even frankly desirable. Its less than an outsider factor to me and more that America is entering its winter stage if Spengler's cyclical theory holds true.

gwen

戈文
Reaction score
Awards
We have one part of the country that thinks the other part is trying to actively groom their kids, and that views the other side as trying to murder babies, and one side that is actively trying to purge anyone with dissenting political opinions from employment opportunities and the civil service.
This isn't true. Almost nobody's views are that extreme in reality. The princes fabricated both poles in order to keep people divided. left : right :: coke : pepsi

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Most Radical Islamic movements and groups are puppets of Western Powers that serves both to keep the Arab world divided and act as controlled opposition
The warring tribes of the Middle East predate the mere existence of "The West." With that being said, you're correct in the analysis that ongoing conflict largely benefits the elite of the rest of the world and therefore they're extremely unlikely to ever intervene in a way that would *actually* bring about peace.

Virtual Cafe Awards

JihyoParkXX

Scum Fuck Flower Boy
Reaction score
Awards
Why is Japan always seen in a very positive light no matter what? Simple, I believe its government hires people to always comment positively on any Japanese related thing no matter what.
It's a cultural thing, Japanese culture is well liked by many and people tend to create a positive image of a quirky cool country in their heads. The USA could have done this as well if Americans didn't hate their own country so much.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The real reason Agora Road's webpages are so compute-heavy is because Nagolbud and Illuminati Pirate are syphoning off CPU cycles to mine bitcoin.

...seriously though these webpages consume a ridiculous amount of compute resources.

Me: Babe! It's time to log on to AR Macintosh Cafe!
My CPU:
:binTot:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
The real reason Agora Road's webpages are so compute-heavy is because Nagolbud and Illuminati Pirate are syphoning off CPU cycles to mine bitcoin.

...seriously though these webpages consume a ridiculous amount of compute resources.

Me: Babe! It's time to log on to AR Macintosh Cafe!
My CPU:
:binTot:
you're wrong, they're clearly dogecoin hodlrs

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
I think this site is been operating under the influence of NSA.
Nihilists
Stealing
Amurica.

Of course I have no evidence so it is similar to almost all conspiracy theories

Virtual Cafe Awards