Are we in a Y2K memory leak?

In chat just now I saw @selfKaiHarness asking if anyone knows where he might could find "an archive of raw, unedited 90s news footage". He mentioned this type of footage has been difficult to find, including "the raw news 2000 celebration videos".

It got me thinking about all the global chaos and decline that has happened since the year 2000 began. And somehow, every year, it seems to accelerate.

Then I wondered: What if the Y2K bug was worst than anyone could have ever imagined— what if reality halted just after 11:59 PM on December 31, 1999 and we are stuck in a chaotic simulation memory leak? Would we know? Are TPTB covering it up to maintain control? Is there an escape? A way to rollback?

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I prefer the
"Reality has been degrading since they turned on the LHC."
and/or
"The Mayan calendar was right, Dec 21, 2012 was the end and everything has been falling apart since then."
lines of thought more because they line up better with the time period I noticed everything started getting really stupid.

Of course reality is probably much more boring and it's just that the smartphone and social media have revealed that the average idiot is just a stupid NPC and gave the elites the tools to manipulate the masses more thoroughly than ever.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Mk_Ultra_Victim

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I prefer the
and/or
"The Mayan calendar was right, Dec 21, 2012 was the end and everything has been falling apart since then."
lines of thought more because they line up better with the time period I noticed everything started getting really stupid.

Of course reality is probably much more boring and it's just that the smartphone and social media have revealed that the average idiot is just a stupid NPC and gave the elites the tools to manipulate the masses more thoroughly than ever.
I hear somewhere that the calender actually goes to 2025 to 2026 so there is still some time for the end of the world

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jared

יָרֶד
Reaction score
Awards
Website
xertech.neocities.org
I hear somewhere that the calender actually goes to 2025 to 2026 so there is still some time for the end of the world
Just sit back and watch it burn till then
Found+this+on+the+know+your+meme+page+you+can+_0b795e464cae452ac86a2a560c3efd10.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

infamous witness

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
digitalbipolart.neocities.org
I prefer the
and/or

i was 17 for y2k, i agree that shit got weird after 2012, or LHC, even though the end of innocence for me was 9/11. I traveled fairly often before and immediately after then and the world changed drastically, but not in a supernatural or paranormal kind of way. I think smartphones have a lot to do with it, making us less social.

Virtual Cafe Awards