silktrader
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• >18yo silk
    >could run like the wind
    >stamina of a pronghorn
    >will simply not stop until he has finished his daily running goal
    >went from 0 to 5k TWICE with no issues
    >as quick as a melanin enhanced individual sensing a sale at the local KFC, as thestatistically accurate among us would day
    >was a fast boi

>24 yo silk
    >dumb stupid idiot
    >tires out very quickly
    >has to repeat running sessions again and again until he meets the goal
    >no stamina
    >no grace
    >more power walking than jogging during the end
    >is a slow manchild

my cardiovascular system has fallen...
    gimme your tips and tricks for pirating. best torrenting clients, best torrenting sites, all that and more.
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: SacredNeetHourai
    SacredNeetHourai
    SacredNeetHourai
    I use qbittorrent and 1337x.to for my non-weebshit needs, it isn't perfect but it works well enough most of the time
    in my experience if something is not too obscure you can usually find it easily on most general public trackers, so if you don't find it on one piracy site obviously just check the rest and you'll probably find it

you can find a list of general public trackers easily on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk threads and such
    Schwarzeisc00l
    Schwarzeisc00l
    Qbittorrent is the best program out there,

If you are gonna torrent movies or shows you can just use
    1337x or PirateBay

If you are gonna torrent anime and manga you can use
    nyaa.si

If you are gonna torrent games, heres a full guide to it:
    lovelace
    lovelace
    SoulSeek
    sometimes my brain goes 'hmmmmm' at how small this place really is. 6 years and only 6000~ accounts. then you look over the awards and find that roughly 10% of those accounts bothered to post 10 posts on here. i search it online and only get a handful of >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk posts (half of which were made by illuminatipirate) and each one only has a few dozen upvotes and like 5-9 comments which are either "yeah its a cool place" and nothing else or someone who thinks its a right wing hellhole because they saw a single post from no_chill and jumped to conclusions. theres that dead theory article but most people ive seen online who talk about dead theory barely give out a source and the ones i have seen usually give it to/x/.

its definitely not some super secret darknet type thing, since its got scripts to google analytics and cloudflare insights. but this place is as hidden as it gets in the clearnet.
    you reach a point where you get more upset from the fact that you just engaged in self loathing than the actual self loathing itself. this shit is so fucking gay when you keep doing it enough times.
    Deleted member 1982
    @Ashman Therapy is so wildly dependent on what psychologist you have. Mostly you will get better results when talking with an AI. Also an AI is instant and free and you can talk for hours with it. the AI can also give you special insights from every school and introduce you to new concepts. However It can not lay out a plan like a psychologist would, yet. And psychologists tend to describe whatever pfizer or bayer drug is currently "the thing".
    punisheddead
    punisheddead
    Yep, I cringe myself out of a self loathing sesh more often then not these days. I like to imagine it like that dementia patient forgetting he has dementia and curing himself.
    Punp
    Punp
    Just use AI for all your problems bro, what could go wrong bro. Corporations haven't shown a history of abusing the data you send them bro so just send them all your deepest and darkest emotions bro it's fine. It's not like there is a history of ai telling people to anhero bro or kill the queen bro. DYOR but bro trust me it's a good idea.
    had a sudden unexplainable pain in my knee which almost had me not do my running until i realized thats exactly what the haters want. idk who the haters are. anyways i ran through the pain and finished todays session and the pain dulled a bit afterwards.
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: Z0diacK
    Z0diacK
    Z0diacK
    Know that feel, I think it becomes a problem when you truly cannot do the action anymore. I usually do 45 minute stairmaster, and I had gotten pain too in my knee. U go through it and its gone again
    Some_porcupine
    Some_porcupine
    weather change?
    from no jobs to two part time jobs in the span of two weeks. a more efficient neet to wagie transformation you will not find.
    concentration has been absolutely ASS these past few days, holy shit. then i start to worry about all the time im wasting which makes me tensed up which makes my focus even shittier. never ending loop of gay shit. i think i just need to suck it up and push through the things i want to do anyways.
    Deleted member 1982
    Do shit regardless, Motivation comes from doing stuff, not vice versa
    i remember this period of time way back in which i kept having constant nightmares of all sorts. most of them didnt really phase me, id wake up and immediately get over it. monsters and demons and large alligators thrashing me in pits of lava, whatever. but those rare few dreams where the nightmare was about me becoming completely shunned and ostracized from society in every single way imagineable had me wake up in fits of panic attacks that lasted for an hour. sometimes id wake up and for a few seconds id still be in utter fear that that nightmare was actually reality. it snapped me out of my "yeah man im a loner wolf with no filer who doesnt care about what others think" phase really quick.
    VaporwaveHistorian
    VaporwaveHistorian
    I'd have unspeakable nightmares too, and they were not about snakes or beasts, but really unspeakable things like tortures (physical&mental) against human nature. Oh God, losing everything about humanity (flesh, society, constructions or feelings, emotions like basic mercy) was so fucking horrible in nightmares. Shit's traumatizing. Bless you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…