Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• I think it'd be cool to be best friends with Drake. Now that guy is spiritual, he gets it. If you wanna be enlightened than be like Drake man.
    Guys, allow me to humbly sit down and admit that I was wrong about something on the Internet. Strange right? My twin flame isn't who I thought he was, and hey its okay on a spiritual path to be wrong sometimes as long as your learning. What happened was through meditation and paying attention to omens I realized I created a Tulpa and put my love and manifestation energy into that instead of the person I'm destined to be with. It doesn't bother me that I made this mistake at all, actually I feel even better that now I can just focus on myself and focus on attracting the right person into my life. See, twin flames are not just lovers. They are supposed to be part of your soul and reflect your ego to yourself so that you both can accomplish your soul journey in life. I'll be perfectly alright and I'll find them one day. ❤️

(Also check out my new daily writing today about the beauty of life and flowers here)
    I'm starting to do daily writings now! Here check it out!

Here is a love letter to my twin flame and if anybody else would like to read it as well it also contains some of my usual nuggets of wisdom for you to enjoy too!

SlickFresh
    Yeah and cutting others down is a sign of insecurity. You're not making any logical sense trying to make character judgements about me without actually talking to me first. You only hate my "ego" cause you think everybody should bring each other down like crabs in a bucket. Your opinion is plain toxic man and I don't respect that you can't just enjoy a funny dream and a positive message. This is the last I'm gonna comment on this post. I have a job interview today cause I'm trying to do something meaningful in society.
    no_chill
    no_chill
    For me it was just the "wise spiritual connected" while being poor, and this posted in a gay discord server (globohomo tool) by someone with a furry pic. It was just too similar to all that new age "all we need is love" bullshit that self proclaimed 'psychics' spout before turning all prophetic and grandiose while giving the most vague and retarded prophecy possible and trying to sell their audiobook thats just full of bogus. I can't take anyone serious like this. They give people like us a bad name by proxy (come on no_chill curse me) Perhaps you dont know it better but its no excuse.
    1692138827260751.png
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: Aral
    Aral
    Aral
    @SlickFresh Ehh, in terms of insecurity, I think it's worse to suck one's own dick, especially coated in grandiose delusion lube, like you're currently doing, but that's just my opinion really.
    This is an open letter to the Underdogs, the Misunderstood, the Confused and those close to giving up.. DON'T! Social rejection is a gift. Being unique and having your own thoughts and your mind is something that is special and NO ONE! should ever take that away from you.
    I believe that people in this day and age are mostly robots only thinking the thoughts that other people influenced them to think. Its makes me SICK! and it should make you feel just as sick. Lifeless and bitter underachievers are gonna see what you have and they're just gonna be scared or jealous cause they can't see what's truly possible. And if nobody believes in you than I will. Cause you and I are special, we're built different in heart and mind; soul and flesh. Never give up and Be yourself at all costs.
    We're gonna prove the whole world wrong tonight!
    SlickFresh
    He's missing out man. Always know your worth.

Feeling Good Vibes GIF by Njorg
    Voicedrew
    Voicedrew
    We're starting the internet again, from square one... No, from zero!

rem love GIF
    Some_porcupine
    Some_porcupine
    steins;gate 0
    *jk
    • Pepsi (Enjoyment)
    Reactions: Deleted member 6638
    Deleted member 6638
    A nice one, I loved the retrowave era. I still like outrun and synthwave.
    SlickFresh
    Its not only aesthetically beautiful but its inspirational. The passion is unreal. I feel like Kung Fury man y'know saving the world, inspiring people, making friends along the way. I only wish more people believed in themselves as much as I do. But having an example helps.

Dog Driving GIF
    I'm thinking about creating my own consulting agency if this one agency in San Fransisco doesn't work out. I know I'll speak with my job coach in a week but I hate being idle and broke. My potential is overflowing and boiling over. But being spiritual is about aligning myself with the universe so I'm in a catch 22. I'm not sure if my ego self's obsession with consulting and making the cash I need for my career is part of the process or an obstacle. Wu wei does mean not trying, and as a rockstar I can't let my ego can't run the show. I guess I'll just see it as my higher self lighting a fire under my ass to get this shit going.

Money Chicken GIF by happydog

My higher self rn^
    • Thinking
    Reactions: Deleted member 6638
    Antice
    Antice
    all the failed teacher become politicians, at least in my motherland
    SlickFresh
    My job coach is covered by the state man. State funded vocational training.
    Captain
    Captain
    State funded job coach....so many directions to go here....but so little time.

I'll save you some time with the coach.

1) Apply for job that sounds good.
    2) You will hate said job and nothing will fix it.
    3) You quit for better job. Better job is worse.
    4) Several more cycles.
    5) Realize it's all a broken system of commercialized misery and people you work for and with are dependent on it and incapable of seeing beyond it.
    6) The system has you until you die because you are nothing special and are like everyone else despite your overly positive hypebeast presentation here.

Attachments

• IMG_4778.jpeg
      IMG_4778.jpeg
      91.2 KB · Views: 2
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: Antice
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…