What are your objections to Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A L I X

Cosmic Girl
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixx.ichi.city
Virtual Cafe Awards

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
Let me guess, @Yabba will just argue this away. Common tactic Or he will say that his christcuckery is different or that it wasn't so bad. Oh oh or he will do the classic whataboutism. I said already similar to him in another thread. It's no use my friend.
I was just curious, relax. I'm done arguing with you after I realized I should have focused my thread entirely on roman Catholic traditions in the sspx. Unlike you Jade's responses have been respectful and are far more likely to change anyone's minds than yours.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vitnira

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
@no_chill isn't even from Germany lmao, he's Austrian, and I'm pretty sure that Austria is much more rightist than Germany.
Yeah? Which is still part of the EU, that is cucked to Germany, which is doing this. The EU is the Fourth Reich controlled by woke retards. His original claim is that we Americans "abandoned Europa". Look at the shining beautiful thing we've left behind!

The point is I idly scroll across the internet on any given day and find a brand new way "Europa" is a country of woke idiots. It's not a place to be proud of, and certainly not a foothold to hurl insults at America from. It was a former continent of individual nations that knelt down before the altar of globalism and sucked its cock eagerly, and Austria guzzles the cum too.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Caspar

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I am curious to see what the non-Christians on heres objections are to Christianity. And by Christianity I mean the mainline denominations like Catholicism, Protestantism(Lutheranism, Calvinism, Anglicanism, et cetera), and Eastern Orthodoxy. I know some on here are gnostic, athiest, buddhist, and some even pagan. However I feel as though there isn't any reason given, but instead just an assumed position by many. So whatever your reasons are I would like to know so I can maybe give some answers or if not just have a fun discussion.
I think the New Testament (and thus Christianity) was astroturfed and is largely a forgery. Probably by dissatisfied Jews who did not like the Pharisees, especially after they led Judea to ruin. Possibly by Neo-Platonists who wanted to undermine the Roman state. That or it was formed by dissatisfied Jews and later coopted by Neo-Platonists.

If you're Christian, stay Christian. It's probably healthier than not being Christian, but I don't think it's actually true.

Ashman

Traversing the electro-astral realm
Reaction score
Awards
Website
deurachavich.moe
@no_chill isn't even from Germany lmao, he's Austrian, and I'm pretty sure that Austria is much more rightist than Germany.
Austrians are high German. And he said "Germanic" which also includes Northeastern France and England.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
We'd get better threads if everyone STFU about Jesus and their aWaKeNiNgS. It's fucking gay as fuck and this is the wrong fucking place for it. It's like the good news clan just showed up to our little village. Why haven't they been burned on the stake yet? How is confession of your love of Jesus tied to 80s-00's nostalgia and Vaporwave????
You don't understand maynnn, Jewsus Chwist is KWING MAN U DONT UNDERSTAND MAN GOD JEHOVAH SHOWED ME THE TRUTH MAYNNN YES THIS IS VAPORWAVE CUZ GOD CREATED ALL AND CREATED VAPORWAVE MANNNNN I OPENED MY EYES FOR JESUS MANN JESUS LOVES U NIGGA AND JESUS CREATED 00S NOSTALGIA CUZ JESUS CREATED ALL YOU ARE ALL HERETICS

Virtual Cafe Awards
anyways i'm starting a new religion where we worship this picture, who's in?
what kind of cult is this? I don't want to be in a sex cult but a death cult is fine as long as we commit suicide at the same time

Virtual Cafe Awards

Virago

광명천지
Reaction score
Awards
I think the New Testament (and thus Christianity) was astroturfed and is largely a forgery. Probably by dissatisfied Jews who did not like the Pharisees, especially after they led Judea to ruin. Possibly by Neo-Platonists who wanted to undermine the Roman state. That or it was formed by dissatisfied Jews and later coopted by Neo-Platonists.

If you're Christian, stay Christian. It's probably healthier than not being Christian, but I don't think it's actually true.
I always figured it more for a Jewish doomsday cult that got picked up by Neo-Platonists

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.