Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe

Voicedrew
Voicedrew
His Imperial Majesty, Donald the First, by the Grace of the People, Emperor of the United States of America, Defender of the Constitution, Sovereign of the Fifty States and Territories, Lord of Liberty, Patron of Prosperity, Guardian of the American Dream, and Protector of the Republic.
Voicedrew
Voicedrew
This is it
ビンス
ビンス
@Voicedrew Then we get Trump Jr. in '28 to begin the dynasty.
no_chill
no_chill
I'm sorry anon but...

TrumpIsrael_0.jpg
ビンス
ビンス
@no_chill No, no, you don't understand! That was 4D chess... trust the plan!
no_chill
no_chill
Of course. And the Trillion dollars to negros and the juicy aid package to Israel too.
Some_porcupine
Some_porcupine
he is protestant, and idk it was video or commentary, they think they are related to jewish times?
PraxHeadroom
PraxHeadroom
Trump the man will never live up to Trump the idea, unfortunately.
Vitnira
Vitnira
The real party starts when Baron is able to take the throne. Look at this 6'7" space marine madlad:
trump_family_at_mrs_knavs_funeraljan_18.jpeg
Ashman
Ashman
james32123
james32123
Being born and raised in the USA I can't comprehend the fact that british people have this silly little old person that immediately gets special privileges and fame just cause their great great great great great great great great grandfather murdered a bunch of people and forcefully took control of the land.
Voicedrew
Voicedrew
Being born and raised in Canada I can't comprehend the fact that american people have this silly little old person that immediately gets special privileges and fame just cause some proportion of the population (who has no business weighing in on such a thing), decides they should be leader.

Take the Monarchy pill james
james32123
james32123
nah, I prefer the power of the majority over the power of the few. Also if this message has typos it's because yyour profile theme maeks the text I'm typing invisible.