Why minors being interested in Y2K is a problem

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
One thing everyone has obviously noticed is the massive influx of faggots, which usually consists of underage people, just about legal boys who like to dress themselves in women clothing. And women that are all gay, they/them and get wet by the thought of comitting ball torture... One site in particular where this is the main influx of people is "Spacehey.com" where alot of underage boys and girls act grown up (they state their age in their bio usually) and talk about sex, dressing up as girls, loving a certain type of sexual thing. The girls there posts alot of selfies and like to give themselves alot of attention on this site, fitting with the Y2k/emo aesthetic.

So as I talk more about this, this kind of phenomena of young boys and girls wanting to fit into this aesthetic (which is sadly, not here anymore) eventually shows, that this aesthetic; Is a new way of grooming!
As you can on these sites which are completely public as hell, it's OBVIOUSLY troubled youth, wanting to make themselves special (heavy individualism) and crave attention through posting themselves, and talking like the discord introduction way (Thank you @Some_porcupine for sayiing that), which consists of interesting internet symbols, hearts, stars, :33, ---, ~~, usually when people (usually young) speak like that, they are heavily being groomed and this Y2K aeshetic makes it seem fun for these literal children. There are a couple of members here that are like that too, usually underage, that speak in this way, and are obviously being groomed currently and are very troubled.

Is this something new? No, but that doesn't equal to it not being a problem. Let me know what you think!

TL;DR: There's a massive influx on y2k aesthetic internet of underage "faggots" that are hypersexual and it's a new way of grooming

EDIT: I do this, because no one is understanding what I am saying. Y2K IS NOT PEDOPHILIC OR GROOMING IN ANY WAY. What I've been trying to say is, underage children are getting into this aesthetic which is for adults. Therefore, they are trying to FIT IN, and trying to act MATURE when they're obviously underage (just as looking "mature")

My point was, that on sites like spacehey.com, and some neocities websites, alot of underage children act mature, because they want to fit into the Y2K aesthetic (like low pants, showing alot of skin) which is fine when you're an adult, but it's not when children try to fit into an aesthetic not made for them. I hope this clears up on alot of things, this is not an attack on Y2K, this is merely an observation I made going through Y2k-esque sites. This usually turns into young kids to be hypersexual because of the adult themes this aesthetic has to offer (and the fact its trying to recreate the old internet) and groomers actively looking for young kids like that that are vulnerable. These kids turn out fucked up, as they usually become a femboy (at the age of 13) and the women just become retarded. Whatever you do as an adult is none of my concern, it's bad when children are doing it.

(Is this the only way kids are getting groomed? No, this is merely a part of it. Snapchat, tiktok, instagram is a way worse thing, that doesn't mean this is invalid, though.)

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

HammerKoopa

The King of the Walruses //セイウチキング
Reaction score
Awards
Website
walrus-island.neocities.org
The nostalgia wheel is at a constant turn, nostalgia for the 70s, 80s, 90s have gone by and now are in societal nostalgia for the 2000's aka Y2K. At the same time the timing of it went in tandem with the slope of The Backrooms getting popular (bear with me) which as got ransacked by young kids as they also got a hard hold of the whole Liminal Space concept which then gave rise to the modern weirdcore aesthetic that grabbed from liminal spaces usually with breakcore music alongside it that borrows a lot from the popular jungle music genre of the 2000's
Not only that a lot of those Liminal Space accounts on social media fuck up by using the term vaporwave and liminal space interchangeably, so they also get exposed to that classic good good at the same time. So it all comes together to this perfect storm of Y2K aesthetic obsessed kids, the UWUspeak aint nothing new tho, used to talk like that in me youth before growing out of it and im safe to say i never had to use a doll to show a judge where the neighbor touched me. Add to that horny as shit teen hormones, unsupervised internet access to a low moderation social media alternative, and a current online paradigm of open sexuality and it all sort of comes together imo

TLDR; y2k did nothing wrong, the kids were already groomed to begin with

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
The nostalgia wheel is at a constant turn, nostalgia for the 70s, 80s, 90s have gone by and now are in societal nostalgia for the 2000's aka Y2K. At the same time the timing of it went in tandem with the slope of The Backrooms getting popular (bear with me) which as got ransacked by young kids as they also got a hard hold of the whole Liminal Space concept which then gave rise to the modern weirdcore aesthetic that grabbed from liminal spaces usually with breakcore music alongside it that borrows a lot from the popular jungle music genre of the 2000's
Not only that a lot of those Liminal Space accounts on social media fuck up by using the term vaporwave and liminal space interchangeably, so they also get exposed to that classic good good at the same time. So it all comes together to this perfect storm of Y2K aesthetic obsessed kids, the UWUspeak aint nothing new tho, used to talk like that in me youth before growing out of it and im safe to say i never had to use a doll to show a judge where the neighbor touched me. Add to that horny as shit teen hormones, unsupervised internet access to a low moderation social media alternative, and a current online paradigm of open sexuality and it all sort of comes together imo

TLDR; y2k did nothing wrong, the kids were already groomed to begin with
Fair enough, and interesting statement. Yes, I remember the backrooms completely changing into something else. You are very spot on though and true, UWUspeak isn't nothing, it's been as old as time, it's just that most young kids that do do that (in current time) are heavily groomed, and/or want a dick in their ass. (see; femboy) I never said Y2k did something wrong, all I'm saying is this aeshetic is enabling both these kids and groomers for some weird ways

Virtual Cafe Awards

HammerKoopa

The King of the Walruses //セイウチキング
Reaction score
Awards
Website
walrus-island.neocities.org
all I'm saying is this aeshetic is enabling both these kids and groomers for some weird ways
I still fail to see the correlation in how the aesthetic itself is enabling the kids and groomers to come together, how does it make fun? And how does the aesthetic itself enables grooming from your perspective?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Fair enough, and interesting statement. Yes, I remember the backrooms completely changing into something else. You are very spot on though and true, UWUspeak isn't nothing, it's been as old as time, it's just that most young kids that do do that (in current time) are heavily groomed, and/or want a dick in their ass. (see; femboy) I never said Y2k did something wrong, all I'm saying is this aeshetic is enabling both these kids and groomers for some weird ways
I know jack shit if that post of yours won't be used in a court against you in the future.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
I still fail to see the correlation in how the aesthetic itself is enabling the kids and groomers to come together, how does it make fun? And how does the aesthetic itself enables grooming from your perspective?
Because this aesthetic enables these kind of thoughts, whether you like it not, the emo scene has always been very gay, as it's always been filled with troubled teens. Groomers are very active in these kind of aesthetic websites just like the website I shared. All these websites eventually turn into some sort of discord group (where the major stuff happens). Why it is fun for both groomers and the kids is the kids actually enjoy that kind of attention (hence they post themselves half-naked and sedcutively in profiles, blogs etc) not realizing the damage that is being done by the enablers (I love your pics, send more! You are very mature), most of this stuff goes through in private. The whole old-internet thing realizes also one thing; freedom. Freedom to say and do whatever you want. So why this aesthetic is way more prone to grooming is because of the freedom most of these websites have (which is good, except not for underage kids with obvious mental problems and attention issues)

>t. someone who was groomed aswell
I know jack shit if that post of yours won't be used in a court against you in the future.
Well, shit, I just can't really explain what I mean in this language..

Virtual Cafe Awards

Anonicus

anonicus.net webmaster
Reaction score
Awards
Website
anonicus.net
I don't really think there's a correlation between the two things here. This is something that's been around before the whole Y2K thing even blew up.
If you're really concerned, A lot of these modern platforms has grooming problem tenfold and has been noted many times and even with more and more of a technological advancement continues. We have been seeing people who's been around for very long periods of times make shit like Discord and all that or Play on Roblox or Minecraft proceeding to get attention from kids and having kids join those servers or groups, Which they end up getting groomed by either the person who people look up to or people who also idolizes the person.

For the reason why kids now are looking at Y2K, Is the same thing as Millennials back in the early 2010's when they were teenagers idolizing the 80's or 90's and bashing what was modern at the time. And why they bring stuff that wasn't the norm back then to these things now is because Online Society has changed since then and that it's something that has been normalized amongst other users online.

As a counterpoint, I honestly think that Y2K is more of an escapism from what the modern web has to offer these days. It's something that looks more optimistic rather than dystopian as everything is becoming more flat and samey and they want something that doesn't have that vibe.

And one last note, Yeah I agree it's a problem when these kids go out of their way and talk about Sexualized things online in public places, And it is because of the groups that they're around in online spaces. Which sadly enough can happen on any place on the internet.

Virtual Cafe Awards
ME:
I'm gonna crash now....

Agora Embassy (thread in personal server):

1706208387354.png

ME:

rise.gif

OP please layoff the crack-cocaine. I seriously fail to understand why you made this conclusion about some youngins trying to rip off a piece of culture from the past as 'grooming'.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
ME:
I'm gonna crash now....

Agora Embassy (thread in personal server):

View attachment 87412

ME:

View attachment 87413

OP please layoff the crack-cocaine. I seriously fail to understand why you made this conclusion about some youngins trying to rip off a piece of culture from the past as 'grooming'.
Take a look at spacehey.com website and learn my post first, dumbass. It's website is associated with y2k and the feeling of old internet.

BTW @Dr. MacGutsy why don't you state that in my thread instead of a retarded app

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

A L I X

Cosmic Girl
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixx.ichi.city
Spacehey has a lot of problems, and I know that because I sometimes use it. But is it that different from literally EVERYWHERE else? I don't even have to give examples. y2k aesthetics and "grooming" have nothing to do with each other, unless you are a weird religious mom living in the interior of Bajonkistan who thinks computers are made by devils who will turn your children gay if they use them.
What is true, though, is that some people (especially LGBT) are becoming really hyersexual in the Internet, but that's not in y2k websites, I have rarely seen it happen, but in other places like r/196 or whatever Discord server the users of those kinds of subs use (the type of people who go "femboy uwu boykisser blahblahblah". Still, that's something that has NOTHING to do with y2k. And also, most teenagers are horny. In fact, I would say that the y2k ones that you talk about are less horny than a lot of the others.
But no, y2k is not used for grooming, neither most of them are being groomed by it.
It's funny when people are not taking it seriously, almost as if... these people are pedophiles
image of a lot of mini-Epsteins saying "We agree!"

Virtual Cafe Awards
so ok, if children (quarter-past 18-20-year-olds) talked like that... but when adults do, FOR FUN, as here e.g. @Dr. MacGutsy ?

we see - if that is in front of children, THEN it is bad

but the PROBLEM is, when someone talk like for fun - NO MATTER, only SITUATIONS do - if it is taken SERIOUSLY, or FOR FUN - AND, in what CONTEXT!

in some book about psychology, there was example between ADULT X ADULT, KID X ADULT COMMUNICATION... this may as well be it, but in perverted sense; and indeed, grooming too, is a thing...

(idk tho "how much" it is all y2k, but simce 80s at least, - fandoms start to be a thing - media is no longer made for sake of "creative spurt/need", but ONLY for bussiness's sake, to make THOSE PROFITABLE. --- idea that comes to mind is - WHO is THE AUDIENCE for THESE MEDIA, FRANCHISES???... You see, this misatribution... see picture: )
1706209870681.png

do you want(ed) to SAY THIS, - or is it tad-bit an off-topic?
what you WANTED TO SAY AT ALL?! - we are starting to GET LOST in here, you see - "jeden o koze, druhý o voze"...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
Spacehey has a lot of problems, and I know that because I sometimes use it. But is it that different from literally EVERYWHERE else? I don't even have to give examples. y2k aesthetics and "grooming" have nothing to do with each other, unless you are a weird religious mom living in the interior of Bajonkistan who thinks computers are made by devils who will turn your children gay if they use them.
What is true, though, is that some people (especially LGBT) are becoming really hyersexual in the Internet, but that's not in y2k websites, I have rarely seen it happen, but in other places like r/196 or whatever Discord server the users of those kinds of subs use (the type of people who go "femboy uwu boykisser blahblahblah". Still, that's something that has NOTHING to do with y2k. And also, most teenagers are horny. In fact, I would say that the y2k ones that you talk about are less horny than a lot of the others.
But no, y2k is not used for grooming, neither most of them are being groomed by it.

image of a lot of mini-Epsteins saying "We agree!"
I like this reply, you know why? Because you actually explain yourself. I appreciate that, I do not master the English language fully. All I say there is a correlation between Y2K and the amount of pedophiles that are rising. I have NEVER said Y2K is a direct issue that eventually results into grooming, I have said that pedophiles use this aesthetic to be able to groom easier (freedom, emo and troubled people), mostly kids that want to be something when they feel like they are nothing... The epstein thing makes sense.
Dude, No one is taking you, yourself seriously.
People thinks your correlation is actually ridiculous
Alright, then you can explain that. U wrote a perfect post which gave me insight. I don't agree with it. NO need to ridicule me... Then you can expect the same

Virtual Cafe Awards