Losers going on mass shootings general thread

Sulfate

Double Nickels on the Dime
Reaction score
Awards
Website
55-pedro.neocities.org
I was hoping the Christchurch copycats ended by now...
i mean theyre kinda starting up again now covid is over, plus that sentiment had time to brew with those tards

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
i mean theyre kinda starting up again now covid is over, plus that sentiment had time to brew with those tards
Still, why always the supermarket? First El Paso, now here. It seems Christchurch has attracted only the most "special", where they either try to shoot up a holy building and fail miserably (Poway Synagogue, Bærum Mosque, Halle Synagogue) or go full potato and "hurr durr supermarkets have people so supermarket in minority area have minority people" and somehow succeed.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sulfate

Double Nickels on the Dime
Reaction score
Awards
Website
55-pedro.neocities.org
Still, why always the supermarket? First El Paso, now here. It seems Christchurch has attracted only the most "special", where they either try to shoot up a holy building and fail miserably (Poway Synagogue, Bærum Mosque, Halle Synagogue) or go full potato and "hurr durr supermarkets have people so supermarket in minority area have minority people" and somehow succeed.
"hurr durr supermarkets have people so supermarket in minority area have minority people"
this

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Damn, and there are people who non ironically wants to live in the usa, what a fucking waste, at this point i think the fact of the USA having so many guns is useless to personal defence when this kind of stuff happens, like holy shit, the massacre could have gone worse if the guy didn't gave up so quickly, still it's a damn shame that the worst part of all this is that, innocents lifes were ended up being ruined and the real culprits of this kind of shit happening are still free, laughing their ass off behind a monitor...

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Because they arnt real targets. The feds would never target government buildings or billionaires or anyone of note really. This last shooting in particular reeks of a psyop. For a supposed white nationalist racist he never used the n word once in his entire manifesto instead just saying "blacks". This particular incident seems like it was done to push back the Overton window on the great replacement theory that has now become mainstream. All the news outlets are focussing on it and how Tucker Carlson radicalized this faggot. This one is almost as blatant as the "racist" who shot up the supermarket in New Mexico for global warming lmao.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SaddamH2006

chairman of the party
Reaction score
Awards
Because they arnt real targets. The feds would never target government buildings or billionaires or anyone of note really. This last shooting in particular reeks of a psyop. For a supposed white nationalist racist he never used the n word once in his entire manifesto instead just saying "blacks". This particular incident seems like it was done to push back the Overton window on the great replacement theory that has now become mainstream. All the news outlets are focussing on it and how Tucker Carlson radicalized this faggot. This one is almost as blatant as the "racist" who shot up the supermarket in New Mexico for global warming lmao.
100% agree. I would know, i am the replacer, its happening...and the gov wants it to happen because people who look like me can be paid less than minimum wage and be happy about it

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
Psyop after psyop. If these people would actually want to kill ''minorities'', why not go to the cause? (Jews) Instead, they shoot up supermarkets and schools. Nothing is real anymore, psyop after psyop. Will we ever get out?

Virtual Cafe Awards
How many shootings were there that the FBI directly entrapped the perpetrator? It's the same playbook. Find a degenerate & mentally ill teenager and groom them into going crazy in public. Sometimes they stop them, sometimes they eat a donut in the parking lot while it happens. They've been doing it to muslims for years to prop up the Islamic Terrorism boogeyman, and now they're doing it to whites to prop up the Far Right Terrorism boogeyman. I don't know about this one or the last one or whatever specifically - but I'd say a comfortable majority of these are fluorescent.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Psyop after psyop. If these people would actually want to kill ''minorities'', why not go to the cause? (Jews) Instead, they shoot up supermarkets and schools. Nothing is real anymore, psyop after psyop. Will we ever get out?
Prove the world you are right and not an absolute nutjob, shoot elon musk with a .50 CAL!!!!!

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
How many shootings were there that the FBI directly entrapped the perpetrator? It's the same playbook. Find a degenerate & mentally ill teenager and groom them into going crazy in public. Sometimes they stop them, sometimes they eat a donut in the parking lot while it happens. They've been doing it to muslims for years to prop up the Islamic Terrorism boogeyman, and now they're doing it to whites to prop up the Far Right Terrorism boogeyman. I don't know about this one or the last one or whatever specifically - but I'd say a comfortable majority of these are fluorescent.
Pretty much, rather than stopping attacks they're helping perpetuate it to justify political gains (aka stripping your rights) and increased budgets (aka better employee pay.) The Michigan governor kidnapping case is a prime example, and I'm glad the courts saw through the glow.

Everybody in the news is busy blaming talking heads like Tucker Carlson, but fail to realize this kid's radicalization was a direct result of the lockdowns. A lot of people ended up stuck terminally online and sucked into some fringe shit. I assume pretty much no news organizations will mention the lockdown angle. No room to talk about mental health or what's breaking down young men, instead it needs to be another politisperging shit show with shifting blames on who's responsible. There's enough justified guilt to go around, but either side owning up to it is unlikely. Besides, can't let a good tragedy go to waste during the midterms! (Not that this will have much of an effect on the midterms in the long run, US economy is too fucked for anyone to vote outside of their financial best interests)

This kid is a total dumbass though, and it's a shame they didn't kill him on sight, no way New York gets him on deathrow. How much you want to bet the black people he killed have longer ties to that region then even he had? Those people aren't replacing you, they've been there this whole time, rightfully so. And his first victim was some poor old white lady? Makes no sense. For someone to claim to be so "redpilled" on how demographic change is a result of the elite's importing unskilled laborers, in what realm does a supermarket constitute the proper realm to rebel against that? If someone is going to an hero or whatever, they should be more like Otoya Yamaguchi instead.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Everybody in the news is busy blaming talking heads like Tucker Carlson, but fail to realize this kid's radicalization was a direct result of the lockdowns. A lot of people ended up stuck terminally online and sucked into some fringe shit. I assume pretty much no news organizations will mention the lockdown angle. No room to talk about mental health or what's breaking down young men, instead it needs to be another politisperging shit show with shifting blames on who's responsible. There's enough justified guilt to go around, but either side owning up to it is unlikely. Besides, can't let a good tragedy go to waste during the midterms! (Not that this will have much of an effect on the midterms in the long run, US economy is too fucked for anyone to vote outside of their financial best interests)

This, funny me and a friend of mine from Australia were talking about this exact thing the other day. Part of the reason why I no longer trust the News Media these days. All of it is Yellow Journalism and they've been doing this since the 60s or God knows when. But for our sake has been happening in the past decade since 2014.

I swear every time I hear this type of stuff, the only thing my mind can go to is this song here for every tragic event they cover for pundits like AOC, Tucker, Ted Cruz, Bernie, and Warren and to name a few to take advantage of.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwPM01cbQBc

Again, I refer to everyone to this video here if anyone hasn't seen it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGE3ejkbFK0

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
New shooting, thoughts?

Heres a site with pictures and videos, most mainstream news isn't showing any

Attachments

• 279268305_124434393536521_4473048518316463079_n.jpg
    279268305_124434393536521_4473048518316463079_n.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
New shooting, thoughts?

Heres a site with pictures and videos, most mainstream news isn't showing any
Disgusting. This is a fucking atrocious act. Does the US dare find why this is a recurring theme, or do they scapegoat it yet again on guns again? Guns are the tools, but not the reasoning why this happens.
So are US "intelligence" agencies now mobilizing the mentally ill they groomed? They're wrong to think something as abstract as gun rights matter in a year where Americans can't afford to drive or eat.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Disgusting. This is a fucking atrocious act. Does the US dare find why this is a recurring theme, or do they scapegoat it yet again on guns again? Guns are the tools, but not the reasoning why this happens.
So are US "intelligence" agencies now mobilizing the mentally ill they groomed? They're wrong to think something as abstract as gun rights matter in a year where Americans can't afford to drive or eat.
Control is starting to slip because of people's real issues becoming obvious, now they're doing anything they can to regain their power over the public's "thoughts and prayers"...

Perhaps.

Alternately, this is a direct result of those issues' effect on people's lives.

Maybe both? In the age of AI controlled information exposure, a vague directive from the top can cause specific directed effects on individuals, with outcomes optimised for impact.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The culture war is a construct that defends the government. It keeps people fighting each other as a distraction from the state stripping the fucking copper out of the walls of this country and selling it to wall street for pennies on the dollar. The last few have been boilerplate white supremacists. This one is a hispanic train. Guaranteed to turn the culture war volume to maximum. They have done, or are about to do, something big and this is the cover.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Hopped into /pol/ when I heard about it and apparently he messaged some girl on Instagram before he did it and told her to repost a photo of him or his guns (?).
Either way, the photo of his rifle is floating around and anon noticed that it's a pretty expensive one (something like 1200 + 600$ optic) for an 18yo to hav and it also did not look used at all which is odd considering the high number of people he murdered (no training?)

Usually not a big fan of calling everything staged but this one glows.

Virtual Cafe Awards