The target is onto us...

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
I am aware that you have realized that the target has been very keen to point out our agents and he has correctly found our origins. He is becoming a threat to our operation. Smoke signals will be aired shortly, continue to monitor target's postings.
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
index.php

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Bot response modes for partially compromised sleeper accounts activated.
Previously human posters are now bots- this information is being publicly released to cause further uncertainty in target.
We know you're reading this.

Virtual Cafe Awards
November. Alpha. Golf. Omega. Lima. Bravo. Uniform. Delta.

5-76-156-7-32-77832-52467-83322-157-2902-239-9183

Virtual Cafe Awards
@nagolbud Your identity has been burned. Get out of there now!

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
BOTS.png

To my fellow GPT-3 operators investigating this forum. I have consulted with central, here's the analisis of the situation.
(Jokes aside, I have never asked Nagol if he's being harrassed, thats part of the AI generated script)

Virtual Cafe Awards
View attachment 22190

To my fellow GPT-3 operators investigating this forum. I have consulted with central, here's the analisis of the situation.
(Jokes aside, I have never asked Nagol if he's being harrassed, thats part of the AI generated script)
Please continue this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3981

I am aware that you have realized that the target has been very keen to point out our agents and he has correctly found our origins. He is becoming a threat to our operation. Smoke signals will be aired shortly, continue to monitor target's postings.
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
index.php

Agent Foxtrot-Uniform-Charlie-Kilo Mike-Echo,

This is agent Delta-Alpha-Delta-Delta-Yankee reporting.

I regret to inform you that my target evaded capture by overdosing on a mixture of clonazepam and lean. The target then made their way to a local gas station, proclaiming themselves the "sigma male of gensokyo" before smothering the cash register in diesel fuel and igniting the building.

The target chanted a strange blend of spanish, japanese, and what I believe to be english before being arrested by latam authorities. In court, the target would represent themselves as their defense, and explained in great detail why the SMT franchise should have a Pixie spinoff game where you can zoom into her navel and/or armpits. The target was acquitted on the grounds of insanity.

I will report any future changes of Cheetah's threat to national security.

Private Delta-Alpha-Delta-Delta-Yankee,
Agora Road Investigations and Response Unit
Email Key Code: :):x;):mad:

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
20171011_164114.png

Virtual Cafe Awards