Toilet Graffiti

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
Graff its cool when its actual burners and pieces, ok when it throwies on highways and stuff and tags on random abandoned places, the thing about it its that most of that stuff its very lame.

I have no problem with somebody putting a cool art piece over bland city concrete but wack shit just makes everything looks ugly.
If some normal person wants to take a photo of a place and they have to change locations because you have your corny bonglord420 throwie on the background ruining the shot you're a retard, your shit its supposed to be better.
It should be about doing mad graffics and bombing other crews with the BETTER art than what you're putting over, if you're doing lame sharpie writing or making something wack over somebodys else better art just to say you did it you're 100% a faggot.
If what you're doing makes it look worse than it is(Very few things look worse than bare dilapidated concrete) you're a retard that its better off huffing the paint instead.
If you scratch tag bus windows I hate you.

Good graff:

Shit graff:
Are you sure some of those nicer pieces aren't murals?

Virtual Cafe Awards

MindControlBoxer

Cyberbully
Reaction score
Awards
Are you sure some of those nicer pieces aren't murals?
They're burners although the lowrider one its probably a permission wall.

The Grafitti pecking order goes:

Tags(scribbles, quickest and easiest one to do usually done in high risk places or by gangs/retards, looks like shit, general population hates it, every fucking where)
1686289701454.png

Throwups(bubbles, usually looks like shit general population hates it if it does, can look good if artistically done, usually done in one motion so its fairly quick and low risk.)

1686289666930.png

Pieces(The thing you thing when you think about grafitti art, gen population might like it or not, ususally done in low to medium risk places but with high level art, takes a bit to do)

1686289818919.png

Burners(Murals without permission, high art high risk, gen population cannot distinguish from comisioned art, gets you many props, takes hours or maybe multiple days to finish)

1686290683890.png

1686290747640.png

Its usually agree upon the higher the risk the lower the art can be.

1686290457250.png

If you're making shit art in shit spots you're a shit head.

Slightly off topic, Cool grafitti documentary.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DXD1HBaLX0

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe 13% are responsible for 50% of the crime but I know one that's alright :D

Virtual Cafe Awards

Max Chill

Involuntary Hikikomori
Reaction score
Awards