Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
Chipped beef on toast hits da spot
1624175615814.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

It's okay if you have multiple ideal breakfasts, or if your breakfast is unconventional. Breakfast is used here to refer to the first meal you have after getting up. My ideal breakfast is a bowl of white rice with runny eggs, green onions, and bonito flakes, I also usually put soy sauce on it.
Coffee and cigarettes at a spacious outdoor cafe near a central plaza on a sunny day, or by the sea!

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
私の理想的な朝食は卵と竹だと思います。イワシの缶も。おそらく辛い種類。

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Love
Reactions: naa

ThirdEye

Seeker of Truth?
Reaction score
Awards
Gotta say, I love a simple, hardy breakfast. A small cup of coffee pairs well with orange juice, a ham omelette, and some bacon.
Add to it a tiny pastry, such as a Croissant.. simple and effective. Almost European.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Never expected to see another snus'er here! Black coffee and a General Original, sign me up
Ha that's awesome to meet a fellow snuser xD Yeah I'm swedish so that's very common (although I live in Germany). General is really good too! I'm into siberia Red/Black, Odens and Kaliber. Really like strong snus. Especially with Bergamotte/tobacco flavor :D Snus and black coffee is a very nice strong combination:D Awesome!

Virtual Cafe Awards
Ha that's awesome to meet a fellow snuser xD Yeah I'm swedish so that's very common (although I live in Germany). General is really good too! I'm into siberia Red/Black, Odens and Kaliber. Really like strong snus. Especially with Bergamotte/tobacco flavor :D Snus and black coffee is a very nice strong combination:D Awesome!
I had forgotten about this thread til now. I'm at a cafe snusing and sipping my black coffee while I wait for my food and I decide to see what's going on on Agora Road

Being Swedish, I'm guessing you've seen or tried the "classic" Monster + snus combo? I don't drink energy drinks anymore but I see the appeal anyways

Sprichst du Deutsch? I've recently started to take German more seriously on Duolingo, but I still went to double-check with Google Translate that "sprichst du Deutsch" was the correct translation — which should probably tell you that I'm learning but I'm still an absolute beginner :p

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I had forgotten about this thread til now. I'm at a cafe snusing and sipping my black coffee while I wait for my food and I decide to see what's going on on Agora Road

Being Swedish, I'm guessing you've seen or tried the "classic" Monster + snus combo? I don't drink energy drinks anymore but I see the appeal anyways

Sprichst du Deutsch? I've recently started to take German more seriously on Duolingo, but I still went to double-check with Google Translate that "sprichst du Deutsch" was the correct translation — which should probably tell you that I'm learning but I'm still an absolute beginner :p
Hahah Ja geil alter xD deutsch ist meine Muttersprache :D Weiß nicht ob du das lesen/verstehen kannst aber wenn du Bock hast können wir ab und zu mal auf Deutsch schreiben :D: (said that german is my mother tongue and if you like we could chat from time to time in german ;D
Sounds really good. I get chill vibes from you sitting in a cafe with a snus and coffee xD
I don`t really like enrgy drinks. Drank them in the past but they are too sweet for my taste. I think a strong espresso or a mate is better (But best combo for me is beer and snus) :D
And yes ,, sprichst du Deutsch?'' is absolutely correct, Nice;)

Virtual Cafe Awards
It all depends on what I am in the mood for and how much time I have. I tend to like big breakfasts because Then I am full for awhile. My favorite is making okonomiyaki (sometimes without the flour and its more like a giant omelette egg fu young) I usually add cabbage, hot chili oil, imitation crab if i have it, some seasonings, eggs and i make it in a huge nonstick pan with kewpie mayo, onokomiyaki sauce and scallion on top. If I have leftover fried rice i toss that in. So good <3 The other day I made gyoza dumplings and then poured egg around them and made a dumpling omelette which was really good.
I like eating a lot of egg dishes. Breakfast burritos, egg tacos, omelettes, egg sandwiches, Tamagoyaki. Other times I have grits with a runny egg on top and salsa, scallions and cheese. Oatmeal is rare, I kind of got tired of it. Lately I have been eating Chobani flips which are really good, with a side of eggs or fruit. For the most part though I prefer savory or spicy over sweet for breakfast.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Chipped beef on toast hits da spot
View attachment 4504
This looks so good :EmmaLambida: I love chipped beef. My Grandfather was in the army and called it Shit on a shingle or SOS (Save our stomaches) because they ate it often because the beef stored well and it was easy and cheap to make.
Another toast thing I like is UK style beans on toast (like American baked beans but more tomato based sauce)

Virtual Cafe Awards