What's your ideal breakfast?

naa

It's okay if you have multiple ideal breakfasts, or if your breakfast is unconventional. Breakfast is used here to refer to the first meal you have after getting up. My ideal breakfast is a bowl of white rice with runny eggs, green onions, and bonito flakes, I also usually put soy sauce on it.

Reaction score
Awards
Hey hey
Ideal breakfast is eggs, a bred with cheese and maybe someting sweet. A coffee of course and after that a snus. But I also like a mate to drink for breakfast :D And I really like your variation of breakfast. You cant do nothing wrong with rice and eggs. Bonito flakes are a nice addition to that! I like smoked salmon with horseradish for breakfast too xD

Virtual Cafe Awards
Hey hey
Ideal breakfast is eggs, a bred with cheese and maybe someting sweet. A coffee of course and after that a snus. But I also like a mate to drink for breakfast :D And I really like your variation of breakfast. You cant do nothing wrong with rice and eggs. Bonito flakes are a nice addition to that! I like smoked salmon with horseradish for breakfast too xD
Never expected to see another snus'er here! Black coffee and a General Original, sign me up

Virtual Cafe Awards

FlangerFobia

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If im gonna be healthy, probably 2 eggs scrambled with peppers and onions, wheat toast with butter and a banana
If unhealthy, a large stack of pancakes with butter and syrup.
But my mom every year makes crepes with a lemon sauce that i love so much so maybe that

Virtual Cafe Awards

Duvet

Drowning In Nostalgia
Reaction score
Awards
It really depends on the day, if it's a day I'm going to be going out somewhere I'd rather something light like a bowl of cereal. If it's more of a lazy day I like bacon and eggs with onion.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Seswynn

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I like to keep things simple. I usually go for some peanut butter toast with some tea. Usually I'll throw in an apple as well.

Virtual Cafe Awards

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
normally something quick as hell, since i go to class most mornings, like a chocolate carnation breakfast essential, or some jimmydean meatlovers breakfast bowl, other than that crab eggs benedict can be fire (try it) or rice with egg like naa said or waffles with peanut butter

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Wow
Reactions: naa

naa

normally something quick as hell, since i go to class most mornings, like a chocolate carnation breakfast essential, or some jimmydean meatlovers breakfast bowl, other than that crab eggs benedict can be fire (try it) or rice with egg like naa said or waffles with peanut butter
tell me how to make a crab eggs benedict

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
oh yeah that recipe is looking good, also, ive never tried to poach an egg but i know how and i may be able to but who knows:pepeSus:maybe i should try

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa