The Lolcow Thread

Favorite Traditional Lolcow?

• Total voters
id say my favorite lolcow has to be Ethan Ralph. its always astounded me that someone could self-destruct so badly and so often and then have zero shame.
some others i like are Chantal and the whole tenacious unicorn ranch crew.
Ralph is definitely up there. Imagine being someone who only gained attention by being a part of IBS, yet refusing to take a joke. Absolutely anything will set him off. Never forget that Ralph started his internet jihad against Josh Moon because of some corn jokes.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Unit K-17

Terminally Online Zoomer
Reaction score
Awards
id say my favorite lolcow has to be Ethan Ralph. its always astounded me that someone could self-destruct so badly and so often and then have zero shame.
some others i like are Chantal and the whole tenacious unicorn ranch crew.
the RALPHA MALE.
I agree. Ever since the corn incident, he has just been rapidly spiraling into the most white-trash thing I have ever seen, and its really quite beautiful.

First was the 18 year old he knocked up, and is still trying to get contact again with, considering she bore his child, and now he got pantsuparty preggers.

Soon, the two mini ralphs will battle for the white trash throne...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Unit K-17

Terminally Online Zoomer
Reaction score
Awards
Ralph is definitely up there. Imagine being someone who only gained attention by being a part of IBS, yet refusing to take a joke. Absolutely anything will set him off. Never forget that Ralph started his internet jihad against Josh Moon because of some corn jokes.
"If anyone is getting sacrificed to the corn, it will be you, sir." - Ethan Oliver Ralph

Virtual Cafe Awards
TBH, I do think Null is quickly starting to descend into becoming a lolcow himself, though.
I hope not. His streams are pretty entertaining.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Nikacado Avocado
mqq27p.gif

View: https://youtu.be/j_2_6dVkgwM

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

wwwdotcom

w e b 1.0
Reaction score
Awards
I wont lie. Occasionally I'll head over to KiwiFarms forum and look through the boards. I find the so-called "schizcows" the most interesting.

Chip Chan

Karin Catherine Waldegrave

Jacqueline Ades

The Philimarilion (THe 4chan stalker)

Nasim Aghdam (The Youtube shooter)

Holly M Colino

So less lolcow, more bizarre, eccentric and in the last 2 cases, deadly.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

PunchCardPoet

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone else dabble in the Cobraverse?

The Cobraverse is some quality stuff, "The Second Serpent Saga" especially. Truly a connoisseur's choice.

DSP is my personal favorite. I could probably write a Master's thesis on his legacy as a lolcow because of how much stuff I've watched of him being a world class idiot throughout the years.

Virtual Cafe Awards

1980Miami

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Chris is the best lolcow because he has a combination of childlike behavior and unpredictablity. You couldn't predict Chris' story beat for beat it would be impossible. Wings and DSP are way too predictable and boring. Fat idiot plays video game and becomes fatter and poorer. Not much there in terms of shock value or fun

Virtual Cafe Awards

PunchCardPoet

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Chris is the best lolcow because he has a combination of childlike behavior and unpredictablity. You couldn't predict Chris' story beat for beat it would be impossible. Wings and DSP are way too predictable and boring. Fat idiot plays video game and becomes fatter and poorer. Not much there in terms of shock value or fun
No doubt on CWC being the best.

I agree on Wings, he has his moments, but they're pretty far apart.The thing with DSP is he somehow fleeces six figures a year, lives in a 3 bedroom house, and owns a car while pretending to be on the brink of homelessness. It's interesting to visit him every few months and see what great tragedy he's pretending to have to get money this time. He's a person who basically throws pitty parties for himself professionally to pan handle money, but also has an ego the size of Africa. I find him hilarious for that reason alone.

You haven't lived until you've seen a man beg for money and talk about his new BMW within the same stream.

Virtual Cafe Awards

1980Miami

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
No doubt on CWC being the best.

I agree on Wings, he has his moments, but they're pretty far apart.The thing with DSP is he somehow fleeces six figures a year, lives in a 3 bedroom house, and owns a car while pretending to be on the brink of homelessness. It's interesting to visit him every few months and see what great tragedy he's pretending to have to get money this time. He's a person who basically throws pitty parties for himself professionally to pan handle money, but also has an ego the size of Africa. I find him hilarious for that reason alone.

You haven't lived until you've seen a man beg for money and talk about his new BMW within the same stream.
I didn't even realize he was actually well off, that makes him way more interesting

Virtual Cafe Awards