Issues with the transgender ideology (And wizardposting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me go ahead and move this thread onto me: I love being the focus

Now that I got my masters degree in computer science, where do I go to romance women and impress them with my new paperwork?
I need to know where to go so I can go ahead and start preparing some funds for romancing the ladies.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
You can't show him shitposting first and then me shitposting in return and then blame it on me, at least put in some effort if you're gonna be dishonest lmfao
he wasn't shitposting. my word, this debate is inane. I know that my posts towards you have been entirely calling you out but you seem like a funny guy at times so i want you to stay. just dont post butthurt cringe bc it's incredibly annoying to read and only promotes polarized discussion

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jazz Wizard

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
he wasn't shitposting. my word, this debate is inane. I know that my posts towards you have been entirely calling you out but you seem like a funny guy at times so i want you to stay. just dont post butthurt cringe bc it's incredibly annoying to read and only promotes polarized discussion
I disagree but fine.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rollingstart

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
You have:

-Called trans people "fake"
-Called me a pedo
-Called me a rabbi
-Posted several transphobic memes
-Repeated the same argument ad nauseum even though I debunked it every single time
-Called me a retard

Last time I checked, in this forum you don't have to go along with the LGBTQMNOP+ agenda, so I fail to see how posting "LE TRANSPHOBIC!!!!" stuff is wrong in anyway. You didn't debunk anything, you posted sources that you haven't read and didn't engage any of the points myself or MyspaceTom were making. I insulted you but it was all in reaction to what you started doing.
You're the one claiming to be an advocate to transpeople while using "homophobic" and "transphobic" not to mention "ableist" insults, which I daresay is quite hypocritical.

You can't show him shitposting first and then me shitposting in return and then blame it on me, at least put in some effort if you're gonna be dishonest lmfao

Uh, it wasn't a shitpost lmao. It was a normal comment that was somewhat controversial, and you obviously didn't like it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jazz Wizard

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Last time I checked, in this forum you don't have to go along with the LGBTQMNOP+ agenda, so I fail to see how posting "LE TRANSPHOBIC!!!!" stuff is wrong in anyway. You didn't debunk anything, you posted sources that you haven't read and didn't engage any of the points myself or MyspaceTom were making. I insulted you but it was all in reaction to what you started doing.
You're the one claiming to be an advocate to transpeople while using "homophobic" and "transphobic" not to mention "ableist" insults, which I daresay is quite hypocritical.

Uh, it wasn't a shitpost lmao. It was a normal comment that was somewhat controversial, and you obviously didn't like it.
Ok you didn't even deny it lol. if you want to definitively settle this then I'd be willing to do a moderated civil debate or something

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rollingstart

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Ok you didn't even deny it lol. if you want to definitively settle this then I'd be willing to do a moderated civil debate or something

Can you speak to the fact that you're a supposed ally to the trans community yet you reinforce the very stereotypes you're fighting against by using the type of language that you do? According to your ideology, language matters and has real world violent consequences, so you're actually commiting a violent act by using that kind of language, even in a space like a niche internet forum.

From the way that you post and the fact that you've been doing it round the clock the last couple days, I feel like you're a younger person that might be on summer break, a "summerfag" if you will, and I honestly don't think you're capable of a real debate on this issue. Funny enough, you remind me a bit of myself way back around 2004-2007. Plus honestly, I don't even want to talk about this all that much, I've already gone back on my principle of not arguing about pointless shit on the internet far enough at this point.

Mods, do your duty, lock the thread and restart it so that this topic won't descend into shitposting.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jazz Wizard

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Can you speak to the fact that you're a supposed ally to the trans community yet you reinforce the very stereotypes you're fighting against by using the type of language that you do? According to your ideology, language matters and has real world violent consequences, so you're actually commiting a violent act by using that kind of language, even in a space like a niche internet forum.

From the way that you post and the fact that you've been doing it round the clock the last couple days, I feel like you're a younger person that might be on summer break, a "summerfag" if you will, and I honestly don't think you're capable of a real debate on this issue. Funny enough, you remind me a bit of myself way back around 2004-2007. Plus honestly, I don't even want to talk about this all that much, I've already gone back on my principle of not arguing about pointless shit on the internet far enough at this point.

Mods, do your duty, lock the thread and restart it so that this topic won't descend into shitposting.
Are you physically incapable of speaking in good faith

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rollingstart

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.