The crazy ads of Agora road.

Captain

CEO of America Online
Reaction score
Awards
Post all the bizarre ads you see on Agora. I just see some really out there ones and wonder if others get the same strange stuff:
IMG_6370.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

A L I X

Cosmic Girl
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixx.ichi.city
Does anybody know @no_chill's home address. I think it would be funny to send him a star of david.
Just go to Austria, knock in every door you see and ask "are you no_chill from Agora Road". Sooner or later you will find him.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Obake

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
On mobile I only get the most targeted ads of places I googled a week or so prior. On desktop the screen will flash some weird text about "becoming a sissy" or "gooning sissyself" but it only shows up for a fraction of a second.
Becoming a sissy? What does that even mean?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
On mobile I only get the most targeted ads of places I googled a week or so prior. On desktop the screen will flash some weird text about "becoming a sissy" or "gooning sissyself" but it only shows up for a fraction of a second.
So that's what IlluminatiPirate is into...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah there was an old thread about this, with regards to the ads that were a different kind of weird than the ones posted in this thread. These new ones seem to be weird in the "bargain basement political ads" style of weird in my experience: gold shilling, Star of David pins, survey bait, et cetera.

Virtual Cafe Awards