What are your objections to Santa Clause?

happyhappy

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
With all the recent discussion going around lately in the threads it got me thinking about important topics that matter. That's right I'm talking about Santa Clause and how he's undeniably real (Santa deniers can cope). There is so much evidence pointing to the existence of Santa Clause there is literally no way he could be fake. For one, think about how many people would have to be in on it for it to be fake. Santa denial is a psyop created by the South Pole in order to ruin the Christmas spirit. All the Santa deniers are just mad that they got coal and are coping by trying to ruin it for everyone else. I wanna see what "arguments" Santa deniers can come up with (they probably think the presents evolved from under the Christmas tree).

FHcuLlzXIAYsoar.jpg

John Travolta

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Santa does not come to people who reject Him. He does not come to people who give presents instead of believing in Him. It sickens me to think how many people are living a lie.

Batoros

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
As of today, all santa deniers will give up their first born sons to be raised as santa-believing warriors who answer directly to the state.

psyki

abomination
Reaction score
Awards
With all the recent discussion going around lately in the threads it got me thinking about important topics that matter. That's right I'm talking about Santa Clause and how he's undeniably real (Santa deniers can cope). There is so much evidence pointing to the existence of Santa Clause there is literally no way he could be fake. For one, think about how many people would have to be in on it for it to be fake. Santa denial is a psyop created by the South Pole in order to ruin the Christmas spirit. All the Santa deniers are just mad that they got coal and are coping by trying to ruin it for everyone else. I wanna see what "arguments" Santa deniers can come up with (they probably think the presents evolved from under the Christmas tree).

View attachment 93862
If Santa isn't real then how come homes have chimneys?!?:pugPls: take that Santa deniers!

Virtual Cafe Awards