Santa has dissapeared: This is not a drill

A L I X

Cosmic Girl
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixx.ichi.city
Some members of my family (including me) have friends in the North Pole, which has allowed us to always be updated about the situation in the Pole and Santa's Workshop. However, this year may be the end of Christmas if the situation doesn't change.

WARNING: What you are about to see is CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION straight from Santa's Workshop, which Ms. Claus (the provisional ruler of the Workshop) has personally allowed me to share. Sharing this information could get you in the Naughty List FOREVER

As you all know, Santa Claus is the main figure of Christmas, the world's most magic man and best worst kept secret. Every Christmas night, he brings happiness and presents to every house and Christmas Tree in the world with his sleigh. This, along with all the work running the Workshop, makes him tired. Fortunately, he always takes a vacation in summer and autumn, coming back when November starts. However, this time is different.
Santa hasn't been in the Workshop in all of November, having been out 15 DAYS more than expected. As you guess, this is bad. Really bad.

Without him, not only may the Workshop plunge into chaos, but the true Christmas Spirit will be lost, since even if a new leader appears (Ms. Claus doesn't really want to lead the Workshop, since it would be too difficult for her), there will only be one true Santa Claus. If we don't find Santa, then say goodbye to the jolly Christmas Spirit.

Numerous theories have sparkled about what has happened to Santa. While some say he may have gotten lost and will come back soon, and the most pessimists believe him probably dead, it seems that Santa may have been... captured. But by who?
There has never been any big movement against Santa in the Workshop, and why would there be any? Santa has always been a good man with a big heart, caring about the happiness and well-being of everyone, from the elves to all of the kids worlwide. Even the more extreme movements, like the Elf Syndicalist Union and the Christian Heritage Organization, never had problems with Santa. And as everyone knows, the "Grinch" is a legend made to scare elves. Other posibility could be someone from the outside, like non-believers or some corrupt elites who want to take down Santa, but would someone be THAT bad? And Santa would be able to get out of the situation. Some others, however, point out to more legendary figures, like Krampus or the Yeti.

This is all the information that I have. I will update this thread with every new info that comes from the Pole. Now it's the time in which it's truly important to believe in Christmas Magic. Or Christmas may dissapear.
Forever.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Razzle Dazzle

Professional Nerd
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.spacejam.com
Some members of my family (including me) have friends in the North Pole, which has allowed us to always be updated about the situation in the Pole and Santa's Workshop. However, this year may be the end of Christmas if the situation doesn't change.

WARNING: What you are about to see is CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION straight from Santa's Workshop, which Ms. Claus (the provisional ruler of the Workshop) has personally allowed me to share. Sharing this information could get you in the Naughty List FOREVER

As you all know, Santa Claus is the main figure of Christmas, the world's most magic man and best worst kept secret. Every Christmas night, he brings happiness and presents to every house and Christmas Tree in the world with his sleigh. This, along with all the work running the Workshop, makes him tired. Fortunately, he always takes a vacation in summer and autumn, coming back when November starts. However, this time is different.
Santa hasn't been in the Workshop in all of November, having been out 15 DAYS more than expected. As you guess, this is bad. Really bad.

Without him, not only may the Workshop plunge into chaos, but the true Christmas Spirit will be lost, since even if a new leader appears (Ms. Claus doesn't really want to lead the Workshop, since it would be too difficult for her), there will only be one true Santa Claus. If we don't find Santa, then say goodbye to the jolly Christmas Spirit.

Numerous theories have sparkled about what has happened to Santa. While some say he may have gotten lost and will come back soon, and the most pessimists believe him probably dead, it seems that Santa may have been... captured. But by who?
There has never been any big movement against Santa in the Workshop, and why would there be any? Santa has always been a good man with a big heart, caring about the happiness and well-being of everyone, from the elves to all of the kids worlwide. Even the more extreme movements, like the Elf Syndicalist Union and the Christian Heritage Organization, never had problems with Santa. And as everyone knows, the "Grinch" is a legend made to scare elves. Other posibility could be someone from the outside, like non-believers or some corrupt elites who want to take down Santa, but would someone be THAT bad? And Santa would be able to get out of the situation. Some others, however, point out to more legendary figures, like Krampus or the Yeti.

This is all the information that I have. I will update this thread with every new info that comes from the Pole. Now it's the time in which it's truly important to believe in Christmas Magic. Or Christmas may dissapear.
Forever.
Even if Santa were to disappear off the face of the earth, Christmas will still endure. After all, Santa is the one who told us, "The true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart."

Virtual Cafe Awards

A L I X

Cosmic Girl
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixx.ichi.city
Virtual Cafe Awards

Vitnira

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
santa is based on sami shamans feeding magic mushrooms to reindeer and drinking the piss to get high. don't believe me? amanita muscaria is RED AND WHITE, AND SANTA LIVES IN COLD PLACES LIKE FINLAND

SANTA IS AN ODINIC DMT ENTITY
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

hailsanta.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
santa is based on sami shamans feeding magic mushrooms to reindeer and drinking the piss to get high. don't believe me? amanita muscaria is RED AND WHITE, AND SANTA LIVES IN COLD PLACES LIKE FINLAND

SANTA IS AN ODINIC DMT ENTITY
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

View attachment 81025
Joe Rogan Wow GIF by UFC

JAMIE WE NEED TO GET THIS GUY ON THE PODCAST

Virtual Cafe Awards