Fiction Book Club Voting #2

Which fiction book should we read?

• White Noise by Don Delillo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
All right, the time has come for the revival.

Vote for which book you think we have to read. Everyone has 4 votes. The top 5 books will come back for the next voting thread, the rest will go back into the list and will be brought back at a further time. So, every vote counts! The result of the votes will also be used to gauge what the board is interested in (So if the top 3 are one genre of novels, expect to see more of those in the next voting thread.) Please only vote if you're actually planning to participate!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I wouldn't mind reading Infinite Jest, but for those who are voting for it, I hope you know what you're getting into xD
I've read it before and would definitely like to again. I think it will actually make it much more readable to have a group to read along with and discuss every few chapters.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I Am a Cat is a great set of novels, if it doesn't get chosen I'd highly recommend giving it a read regardless. Besides that, I'm looking forward to trying out a few of these for sure. Infinite Jest and The Violent Bear it Away have such enticing titles, I'm excited to go into things blind. As for my other vote, Electric Sheep, I'm hoping to get a clearer look at Dystopia vs Cyberpunk. The two subgenres have been especially interesting to me of late, especially due to my attempts to write in Cyberpunk for an upcoming novel and a newfound appreciation for the first Hunger Games book after taking a recent literature and writing class. Regardless, I look forward to the upcoming readings and discussions.