If you all were 5-10% more chill we would be chillin chilly here

There is difference between ignorance and cry for help/revolution, in this state of current world

Virtual Cafe Awards

gwen

戈文
Reaction score
Awards
If we didn't had retards and wokies like jackal here we would indeed have a great time.
please you be nice ok? :D: please turn down amplitude of knob of nominative determinism. maybe this token can help?: 涼しいの

holistically i fell that chill condition is very hard to maintain under constant state of continuing climate emergency. the bad vibes simply will not be ignored, i feel. they cannot go nowhere. they must be countered in some way, but how? how to spread good vibes? so many try, and see what becomes of them. they DIE from the magnitude :melfr:

Virtual Cafe Awards

gwen

戈文
Reaction score
Awards
kinda https://helpfulprofessor.com/glocalization-examples/
i fully agree, we carry one another's keys and only need to find them. there is a great deal of negative propaganda put against exploring full culture of humanity and nature, keeping everyone dark inside their own well. this is one of the pernicious features of present moment left politics in my opinion: everyone so afraid of hurt that nobody says hello to anyone outside their bubble. and i conjecture a similar attitude on the "opposite side" if such a thing can be said to exist. i wonder what others think?

Virtual Cafe Awards
conjecture a similar attitude on the "opposite side" if such a thing can be said to exist. i wonder what others think?

both are biased, cherry-picking of what to fit to their narratives
you may heard "everything is subjective; biased"
but you can do that ad-absurdum - "numbers are made up (not data - numbers, as in human creation, concept)", so no empirical evidence can ever be done ...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Dr. MacGutsy

Bad Guy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
themaczone.neocities.org
I do not understand the need for politics to be in everything. Not a single political or economic system has worked as intended. The greatest minds the world has ever seen have failed to create a working system so I highly doubt any of us will get it right. Politics and the whole "woke" or not debate is moot in my eyes. It's been done to death and it's just a loop of "nuh-uh" at this point.

gwen

戈文
Reaction score
Awards
you may heard "everything is subjective; biased"
but you can do that ad-absurdum
everything is subjective as far as we know because subjectivity is all human can access. however, the form of subjectivity has universal features that are legible to all human beings. number is a prime example, another is color. the common thought experiment "what if other people see different colors from me?" frames this intuition. i feel it's not meaningful to ask if true or not. what has meaning is, can we agree that this is red, that is yellow, this is blue? agreement is where number and color come from. it is the unique consensus that works. image of actual truth in imaginary world.

Virtual Cafe Awards