If you would pick one gift for Christmas what would it be?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Brapuccino

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.zeropointfool.com
The gift can be anything like a better mental state, knowledge, or a material item this gift is limitless... What would you wish for?
A Bolex Super 16 camera with an endless supply of film, shit is eXpensive with a hard X.

a friend who understands me fully + will spend time with me without abandoning me . we could do whatever, whenever, forever :]
I'll be your friend, friend!
Unless you are obnoxious, in which case sorry!

vulonkaaz

Pure Love
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vulonkaaz.zip
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Dear Santa
for Christmas I want to intercept @no_chill's isekai tensei and send him to Manitoba instead :MachoMan:
Doesn't look too bad there tbh. Also canada has a lot of chinese expats. I wouldn't get my nekomimi gf but a chinese one, which is fine too KaReNwInK

Virtual Cafe Awards

Skookumsquitch

...has died; Aug 13 '22–Dec 29 '23
Reaction score
Awards
I'd wish for the ability to decide exactly when I die. Say I want to live for 300 years to see how the world will be whilst also deciding how I age, maybe my health is failing and I'd like to turn my own lights off when things get too painful. I think the benefit to my soul to truly experience the world like no human ever has could be magnificent, or there could be no benefit and it could just be damaging. Also, perhaps there'd be a benefit to society by having a double-centenarian with a clear mind give advice on how things could be. It may help future generations fix whatever potentially tumultuous issues they could be suffering with based on things I've learnt from my time, since as we all know by now, history repeats itself.

Or just give me drugs for free. I'd take that too.

Virtual Cafe Awards

shinobu

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Awards
thats called reincarnation thats what youll be doing at the end of your life
No, that's called identity theft. You can do it right now, and it's fun. I have 12 passports and 7 IDs, and I've tricked three families into thinking I'm that weird family member who travels a lot and isn't around most of the time.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Lo pensé otra ves y la vedad es que pedir una botella de agua infinita o la Internet interdimensional es pensar en cosas inutiles. Lo que quiero para la navidad es convertirme en un netrunner y buscar un nuevo empleo en el que pueda ser netrunner.

Y también que Kammy se busque una novia de clase "battleaxe." Es un tipo que le gusta que lo dominen. :confused:

Virtual Cafe Awards