WKYK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• The thing I'm most excited for in 2024 is World Peace 2. Filming has been done forever idk what's taking so long
    MySpace Tom
    MySpace Tom
    They're probably obsessing over the editing which is probably being held up by all of the Fishtank planning and execution. Hopefully we see it soon
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: WKYK
    How do I read industrial society in a way that ted would approve? All I can think of is steal it from barnes and noble but there isn't one of those near me.
    So I've been making an active effort to avoid amazon right, so I almost exclusively use ebay for online purchases. Well I ordered something the other day and today I got an amazon package in the mail... apparently the ebay seller was just taking my payment, buying the product off amazon, and having it mailed to my address as a "gift". I just can't escape feeding bezos can I :schitztroll::schitztroll::schitztroll:
    no_chill
    no_chill
    This sounds like dropshipping for retards
    vulonkaaz
    vulonkaaz
    just stop buying stuff simple as that
    bnuungus
    bnuungus
    Avoiding amazon usually means buying stuff from local stores. Sometimes you can't find it local though so just use Amazon in those situations. Also there is Facebook marketplace which yeah, you have to make an account for but it's probably the best online selling space out there bc most of it is junk that people just want to get rid of
    Anyone know a good mp3 player that fits this description:
    -decent storage (at least 10GB)
    -doesn't require disassembly/modding
    -isn't chinese garbage
    I don't feel like taking apart an iPod, I just wanna get something that works and start uploading songs to it
    Wonky
    Wonky
    Look into getting a Sony Walkman NW-A55, they have a micro sd card slot. I put a 1TB micro sd in mine and it's great to be able to listen to whatever I want whenever I want.
    mydadiscar
    mydadiscar
    i got here late but you should get one that allows an SD card, mine had 8gb + 28gb SD
    also i thought your name is a reference to the comedy troupe
    WKYK
    WKYK
    @mydadiscar If I ever need to upgrade I will look for that but for now 8GB should be enough
    and I am indeed the whitest kid you know, bro
    Anyone know a program that could index all the albums I have on apple music/itunes into a text file? I'm thinking of transitioning from streaming to just downloading all my songs but I want to make sure I save everything I have added first.
    napata
    napata
    How do you download your songs? I got this nice mp3 player but couldn't find a consistent site with loseless/flac files. I think there's a way to export your playlist and then convert it to excel format.
    I-330
    I-330
    @napata, can't speak for WKYK, but I'm able to pirate 98% of my library as lossless flac on rutracker.org

Otherwise, I just buy it on bandcamp or buy a CD if I can't find it on rutracker.
    • Love
    Reactions: napata
    MySpace Tom
    MySpace Tom
    Just hop on Soulseek and download whatever you want that you don't already have
    • Love
    Reactions: napata
    Kisses Love GIF by Alissandra
    Fear. Constant fear
    is how I live my life
    "Best safety lie in fear"
    They want to prove to
    you that nothing is truly
    sacred. The rape victim
    becomes the rapist to
    inflict the same pain
    they bear onto everyone
    around them. This is happening
    RIGHT NOW
    Watch carefully as every
    single ounce of life is
    ruined.
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: redacted345
    Taleisin
    Taleisin
    • Coffee (Like)
    Drowning in information
    It's hard to remember
    I AM HUMAN
    I was not meant to
    know everything, but
    every day I continue
    to drown. Neither sink
    nor swim I am
    perpetually kept half
    alive, water in my
    lungs to make my
    breathing heavy but
    not lethal
    WKYK
    WKYK
    I won't include quote marks from now on but these poems are from my journal
    Taleisin
    Taleisin
    To know is not to understand, and to understand is not to experience. Cut away the excess. Find those patterns which when observed, concretise instead of abstract. To know is to restrict what cannot be restricted. The representation is not that which is represented. And thought is not the space in which thought arises.
    • Coffee (Like)
    "The claustrophobia I feel being trapped on earth with monsters is debilitating at times. I fear death, but I equally fear the ability to not die - organic matter forced alive again to be toyed with like a sequel that no one wanted, be greedy freaks who want god knows what.
    I don't want to die,
    but if I must
    leave me so."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…