My old iPod shuffle

Yuiui

Internet degenerate
Reaction score
Awards
Website
yuiui.moe
I just found my old iPod shuffle and I wonder if you guys know a way I can transfer mp3 files over without having to buy them from itunes?
I tried just copy pasting files over but that didn't work.
Any help is appreciated aswell as pictures of your iPods
IMG_20230617_221018.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
My older sister has a collection of ipods since the first one up to the first ipod touch, tho she stopped collecting them because she saw them unnecesary, which at the time of the smartphone was true, but still, having from the first gen of ipod to the nano is just so fucking cool, i also have a sony MP3 player mini walkman, but all of those are in my parent homes (in a village that is like 4 hours away from my current city) lkajdkjlas
1687047451128.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I just found my old iPod shuffle and I wonder if you guys know a way I can transfer mp3 files over without having to buy them from itunes?
I tried just copy pasting files over but that didn't work.
Any help is appreciated aswell as pictures of your iPods
View attachment 65376
You'll need to use iTunes but you don't have to buy songs to put them on - drag your mp3s into iTunes and then autofill from there to the iPod.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yuiui

Internet degenerate
Reaction score
Awards
Website
yuiui.moe
You'll need to use iTunes but you don't have to buy songs to put them on - drag your mp3s into iTunes and then autofill from there to the iPod.
Thanks man I didn't remember that I could just do that

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
How the fuck does this work, is it two parts that you can detach or some shit?
I am used to simple MP3 players myself - my current MP3 only costs £35 including the 32GB micro SD I have in it, with the old one I had when I was a kid being slightly cheaper, so I am not used to this specific tech.

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
How the fuck does this work, is it two parts that you can detach or some shit?
I am used to simple MP3 players myself - my current MP3 only costs £35 including the 32GB micro SD I have in it, with the old one I had when I was a kid being slightly cheaper, so I am not used to this specific tech.
USB cable ends in 3.5mm TRRS and goes in headphone jack for charging / syncing, it's kinda ingenious really

Virtual Cafe Awards