Awards

f5a.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Technically some people won't know it is happening because they will have been burnt to a crisp from radioactive fire, and melted away from chemical fire, and their blood spills out from all holes due to biological fire.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
Is anyone else annoyed about all the idiots calling this World War 3?

This isn't World War 3. When World War 3 happens you'll fucking know it.
I'm annoyed about how the whole thing is reported. You basically can't know anything what is happening cause 98% of info is drooling twitter retards WRITNG IN CAPS ABOUT THE HAPPENING, the 2% are longer essay which basically say nothing too but at least they don't cause brain tumors. I tried finding anything, but besides "airports and military bases have been bombed" I can't find anything at all.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I'm annoyed about how the whole thing is reported. You basically can't know anything what is happening cause 98% of info is drooling twitter retards WRITNG IN CAPS ABOUT THE HAPPENING, the 2% are longer essay which basically say nothing too but at least they don't cause brain tumors. I tried finding anything, but besides "airports and military bases have been bombed" I can't find anything at all.
How do you know anything is happening at all? It's pretty easy to game loud noises to pretend they are bombs with smoke.

OSINT has a flaw where you can't trust the credibility.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
How do you know anything is happening at all? It's pretty easy to game loud noises to pretend they are bombs with smoke.

I don't since online reporting pretty much is the definition of all noise, no signal. But if we try to reason about this it kinda makes sense. Russia wants a border state to counteract NATO, so sure, I can believe they will try to take over Ukraine to some degree. For a full on conflict that US would get involved in I can't imagine it happening. It's pretty much a lose scenario for both sides which would make the conflict as pointless as they can be. I think this will just be a try to grab a piece of Ukraine to make it impossible for NATO to go further into Russia.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

I saw a lot of people late last night, and early this morning, sharing webcams/livestreams of what appeared to be life as usual going on in Kiev. Claiming the attack is fake. But then I've also seen pretty convincing videos of bombs/missile strikes. Who knows what's real anymore.

But if I had to take a guess I'd wager it's the middleground, as usual. Russia has attacked. But they're very specifically targeting things like AA defense and Military hardware in the hopes of getting Ukraine to buckle quickly and give into their demands. So the war is real. But western media's sensational screaming about a "Full Scale Invasion" is typical exaggeration and fear mongering.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards

Should probably put a warning here that the 2nd video might just be a recorded warcrime.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxwUZNniLDw

@Kolph here it is again!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h42d4fBKeBE

Virtual Cafe Awards
In addition to that, I have family in Ukraine (in East Ukraine specifically, which would be the area of most concern), and they haven't expressed any fear or panic about this. Who knows, maybe things will blow up. But I really think this is just the Biden administration trying to distract the American (and global) public. If war does happen though, it'll definitely have been instigated by America.
Update on the situation, have some family in trouble now. They should be okay since they are civilians, but there is a confirmed military presence in Eastern Ukraine.

Idk exactly what's up, but I'm still suspicious of this being too well timed for the US and Canada to distract from the Trucker convoy and general domestic unrest

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Update on the situation, have some family in trouble now. They should be okay since they are civilians, but there is a confirmed military presence in Eastern Ukraine.

Idk exactly what's up, but I'm still suspicious of this being too well timed for the US and Canada to distract from the Trucker convoy and general domestic unrest
Hope they stay safe

Virtual Cafe Awards