Viper arrested for kidnapping, made "You'll cowards dont even smoke crack" Album popular in the Vaporwave community

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
if only there was a way you could find out
1704819245929.png

1704819285608.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

i_am

seeker of the mold room
Reaction score
Awards
Are they a newfag if they joined two months before I did, but only made twenty posts?
thats bc my posts are 500 iq and i spend many weeks pondering on a single post before even typing it up
you my dear sir are in great danger of being intellectual bumped off your egoistic podium by one of the smartest forum users to have ever existed.
I am such a veteran that I was lurking here years before i made my account because i was wondering if such a place even deserved a mere spec of my profound wisdom
but i chose to in the end because i am generous in giving you all just a sliver of my brainpower
you may think you're tough with your thousands of posts and years of service on this playground. . ... but understand this
in the real world., im a loser
in the internet world., i am go-glorth, the creator of worlds and the progenitor of intelligence

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Yes.

Be kind, spread love :ABABABABA:
no
i dont see anything of significance of this image besides the fact he's just a rapper who did a crime. like why do you care, did he do anything more than make a few songs?
once again READ NIGGA READ
1704826074720.png

his album was popular in the vaporwave community and some people consider him one of the originators of cloud rap
who gives a shit anyway, if you never heard of him what's the point in going into the thread just to say "who"

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2701

There's no way thats real. Holy shit. 5 years? It's over for Viper.

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
There's no way thats real. Holy shit. 5 years? It's over for Viper.
Check out the second page of the thread, evidence is pointing to Viper being innocent and the girl being a lying crack whore. That part about her being a crack whore is universally agreed upon, at least. The man didn't even own the house she was apparently kept in the garage of until 2022, he hasn't even lived there for two years.

Virtual Cafe Awards

i_am

seeker of the mold room
Reaction score
Awards
once again READ NIGGA READ
I will READ IT. When I CHOOSE TO.
his album was popular in the vaporwave community and some people consider him one of the originators of cloud rap
who gives a shit anyway, if you never heard of him what's the point in going into the thread just to say "who"
Likewise, this argument could also be applied to you since you took the effort to answer my question in a condescending manner. You say that that it is pointless to educate of people who aren't entirely interested yet you still try to educate me regardless. The fact that I barely post only shows that I was interested enough in the least to know why he was a big deal. I'm not a big music guy so just making songs isn't enough for me to consider someone significant, so I thought there was more to him. My only critique of myself is that I probably worded it in a way that comes off as aggressive and uncaring tbh
you fool...
I concede that i am a fool for I have embarrassed myself with the pointless flex of trying to prove my intelligence to the intellectually malnourished. Does man tell a fish that he knows math? Does man show his muscles to a fish? Does man tell a fish about his experience in war?
No. Because a superior being does not waste his material life trying to prove reality to those who can't comprehend it.

giphy.gif

my knowledge is so vast that i must make more than a thousand posts and counting to share it, i was the one who originally told our founder illuminatipirate (peace be upon him) to start the blog that became this forum in the first place, i have forever lurked in the shadows until january of 2022 when i finally decided to bless the plebians with my knowledge...
Curious. You say that your influence runs deep yet you yourself don't even know that illuminatipirate was one of my many alts all along, one that I eventually gave a separate consciousness through advanced AI. I'm going full mask off rn in showing the thread that leads to the yarn. Life has gotten so boring because of my supreme intelligence that I have relegated myself to arguing with a chicken that has already been plucked, roasted and thoughtlessly devoured.

200w.gif

in the real world, i am a wizard (as in the wizardchan kind)
in the internet, i am a wizard (as in the wise kind)
this sounds like larp

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2701

Check out the second page of the thread, evidence is pointing to Viper being innocent and the girl being a lying crack whore. That part about her being a crack whore is universally agreed upon, at least. The man didn't even own the house she was apparently kept in the garage of until 2022, he hasn't even lived there for two years.
Let's just hope it's bullshit, because if it ain't, Viper is officially done for. He's now slowly morphing into a Horrorcow.

Iommi Fan 420

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.fbi.gov
(One Day You'll See Me Again (1997-2009)

I mean, I support separating the art from the artist. You can enjoy his music and still admit he's a piece of shit.
Personally as a pretty big fan of the LP I feel it's less a seperating the art from the artist thing and more that this changes the tone of it retroactively. It was always a very bittersweet "What if he didn't become an AIDs riddled crackhead re-releasing the same songs a million times for reasons nobody can really work out" kinda album. Vipers always done pretty awful shit but this is less due to being a retarded crackhead and implies a sense of intrinsic evil which kind of pisses on the original sentiment of the LP.

I dont see anything of significance of this image besides the fact he's just a rapper who did a crime. like why do you care, did he do anything more than make a few songs?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0

tldr: considered outsider art. This song (and to a lesser extent the whole album) go viral every couple of years for the sheer absurdity of it for quite some time now. Huge within the vaporwave community due to the (inadvertent) etheral and dreamlike sound.

A L I X

Cosmic Girl
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixx.ichi.city
Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2701

Oh boy.
Honestly Viper is too stupid to be a serial killer in my opinion. This is the same guy who purposely crashes his own rib cage with women's shapewear. Then again serial killers have done similar and weird stupid shit.

rain

Deep Hollow Hollerer
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
This is the same guy who purposely crashes his own rib cage with women's shapewear.
Please elaborate, is he wearing corsets or something?

Virtual Cafe Awards