Viper arrested for kidnapping, made "You'll cowards dont even smoke crack" Album popular in the Vaporwave community

266hz

shin megami tensei soldier
Reaction score
Awards
they found a fucking corpse in his home

its acc over

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
No significant updates on the case, though Viper got a dog and the Outsider Records shop is completely closed.
Kettle better send me my shirt and CD, the bastard.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Looking back. I think he might have done it.
The whole thing seems sketchy, considering he only owned the house for a year and videos shortly before he bought it showed him living in an apartment... I dunno, man.
I wouldn't be surprised if something happened to that girl, but I don't think it's anywhere near the extent claimed.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
No significant updates on the case, though Viper got a dog and the Outsider Records shop is completely closed.
Kettle better send me my shirt and CD, the bastard.
>no significant updates
Scratch that, I dun goofed
Turns out he was contacting him alleged victim, who is in the hospital, so he had his bail revoked on the 25th and is back in jail until trial. As a result, they added another charge for violating a protective order, for obvious reasons.
His ex-girlfriend (almost certainly the one I posted the instagram screenshots of previously) defends him in the article too.
Speaking of "speaking too soon", I must retract my statement on Kettle and him being a bastard.
viperorders.png

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards