Your thoughts on tik tok and insta teens doing magic?

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
jesus was not human. he was sinless, god and the devil both say so when Jesus goes to hell after his execution. that was the entire point of him being born of a virgin. all humans have sin, jesus HAD to be concieved without man.

the old testament and jewish prophets of god were clear about the messiah. and then when the prophecy was fulfilled, exactly how daniel said, they were just like "nah".

the jews are constantly wrong. like i said, even in their own books, they sin, they disobey. all of the bad shit that happens to jews in the OT is because they can't fucking stay on the straight and narrow.

god flooded the earth and killed everything because of them. he destroyed cities because they disobeyed again. and again and again.

and then when god himself shows up here, in the flesh, they have him killed instead. if the jews do not disobey god, why did he punish them? why did he hand the duty of spreading the word to the Gentiles?

Satan is the king of this world, that's from the mouth of God, my dude, John 12.

it comes off as anti semite, but I dont hate jews. they just fuck up continuously and have to lie in the bed they made.
We still have no proof if jesus ran away from that execution switching with another person who looked like him, The jews are always protrayed as sinful for some reason or another. Even though they litrally rule the world right now

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Kid likes wizards, reads wizard books, tries a wizard spell, sees it's real.
Then he tries to do a wizard ritual, gets wizard psychosis. Many such cases!
Summed it up pretty well

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
jesus was not human. he was sinless, god and the devil both say so when Jesus goes to hell after his execution. that was the entire point of him being born of a virgin. all humans have sin, jesus HAD to be concieved without man.

the old testament and jewish prophets of god were clear about the messiah. and then when the prophecy was fulfilled, exactly how daniel said, they were just like "nah".

the jews are constantly wrong. like i said, even in their own books, they sin, they disobey. all of the bad shit that happens to jews in the OT is because they can't fucking stay on the straight and narrow.

god flooded the earth and killed everything because of them. he destroyed cities because they disobeyed again. and again and again.

and then when god himself shows up here, in the flesh, they have him killed instead. if the jews do not disobey god, why did he punish them? why did he hand the duty of spreading the word to the Gentiles?

Satan is the king of this world, that's from the mouth of God, my dude, John 12.

it comes off as anti semite, but I dont hate jews. they just fuck up continuously and have to lie in the bed they made.
Also I noticed something interesting . The number 12 you just mentioned was interlocated with the jewish 12 , 22 , 42 versions of kabbalah ...or the names of god which i find clearly interesting. Yes Agreed the jews made there bed a couple times . But I think they learned the lesson and are not repeating past mistakes again

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Also I noticed something interesting . The number 12 you just mentioned was interlocated with the jewish 12 , 22 , 42 versions of kabbalah ...or the names of god which i find clearly interesting. Yes Agreed the jews made there bed a couple times . But I think they learned the lesson and are not repeating past mistakes again
Still mistakes to make for them. Following the Antichrist after the temple is built for example

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Still mistakes to make for them. Following the Antichrist after the temple is built for example
"The antichrist" , Bold of you assuming he is actually the antichrist who ever he is . He knows the ways of nature and he came to teach them and that is all

Virtual Cafe Awards

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
Let's decide once and for all which magic type is the best:

1 Spell based
You have to say a spell to make the magic trick happen
2 Potion based
Fluids grant you magical abilities
3 Schizo based
Basically your thoughts create your reality and whatever you believe hard enough, happens

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
3 Schizo based
Basically your thoughts create your reality and whatever you believe hard enough, happens

This is actually how real magic works. As above so below.
Details are a bit more sophisticated though. But in a nutshell yeah. Your "thoughts" create the change

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
This is actually how real magic works. As above so below.
Details are a bit more sophisticated though. But in a nutshell yeah. Your "thoughts" create the change
Yes.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards