I need to find a good way to scare my friend

The Long Serpent

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I know this guy, very odd, he fears absolutely nothing. Not death, not harm, not spiders, not pedophiles, not stalkers, nothing. I've been trying to scare him for a while, but nothing seems to work. What can I do? Do you have similar stories of people that fear nothing?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

I know this guy, very odd, he fears absolutely nothing. Not death, not harm, not spiders, not pedophiles, not stalkers, nothing. I've been trying to scare him for a while, but nothing seems to work. What can I do? Do you have similar stories of people that fear nothing?
Tell him to watch Salò or the 120 Days of Sodom and see how he reacts.

mmm food.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards

you are were in a mostly gay pedo fraternity?
They were all Queer, Nazifur groomers who ate and fucked in their own shit. The only reason I signed up was because they had the largest supply of condoms in Sigma College and I needed all the protection I could get because of all the hot babes I scored with every week. The frat house burnt down a few years ago due to a combination of Jenkem, gasoline and cigarretes. Almost every one of them died, thankfully I only really went to that hellhole for about ten minutes a day to sneak some rubbers and then get the fuck out before I either caught a disease or had to make small talk with the constantly fornicating fraternity members.

Virtual Cafe Awards
They were all Queer, Nazifur groomers who are and fucked in their own shit. The only reason I signed up was because they had the largest supply of condoms in Sigma College and I needed all the protection I could get because of all the hot babes I scored with every week. The frat hound burnt down a few years ago due to a combination of Jenkem, gasoline and cigarretes. Almost every frat member died, thankfully I only really went to that hellhole for about ten minutes a day to sneak some rubbers and then get the fuck out before I either caught a disease or had to make small talk with the constantly fornicating fraternity members.
How was the jenkem? Hard to find quality jenkem these days. Most are satisfied with their own shit - but I, I am a connoisseur of the finest fumes. One's shitposting career can't go to the next level without it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

How was the jenkem? Hard to find quality jenkem these days. Most are satisfied with their own shit - but I, I am a connoisseur of the finest fumes. One's shitposting career can't go to the next level without it.
my friend, it all has to do mostly with diet. consume only the finest vegetables, exercise daily, and sleep well. but to cultivate only the most supreme jenkem, one must never wipe ones mudchute, no matter the circumstances, and only after a year of this this practice will the first batch of jenkem be coveted by even the immortals from all realms.