Your thoughts on tik tok and insta teens doing magic?

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
I'm more fascinated by the popularisation of occultism and "magick" on Tiktok as a phenomenon then anything else. 10 years ago when I was in my teens, I had no idea that people still took ideas like magic seriously, let alone had communities for it online. But with the internet getting smaller, you have these obscure subcultures getting really popular now.

Anything that teen girls obsess over tends to be retarded, and that's double the case if it's on Tiktok. For unrelated reasons I've been researching into occultism recently. And as far as I can tell, to the degree that there is a whiff of legitimacy to this stuff, it seems you need to get initiated into it. I'm sure some very well read and spiritually trained people would be capable of self initiation. But those aren't the type of people who would be taking videos of themselves for social media lol
exactly, you need to get initiated as far as I know ( Someone told me the steps for it but I wont mention as it may pose as dangerous) Yeah lol if you are trained you would never post on social media bout it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Magic is real, stands up to scientific scrutiny (observation and repeatability) just as much or more than any secular "science"

as usual the only people who take issue with it or don't think it's real are people who have never done it

the world is bigger than you and bigger than what you perceive as reality. Check that ego, kids
you hit the nail on its head mate

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
If you think anything on tiktok is real then something is seriously wrong with you. larpers should go make a spell to bring their fathers back gmfd
lmao Agreed , they need a father figure

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
It's just a form escapism. A very retarded form of escapism, it's larping without admitting to it because of a false sense of pride or something.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

you hit the nail on its head mate

but i do think there is good and bad magic, i think most of it out there is bad. at best, people do it not knowing what they're getting into and getting in touch with demons by mistake, typically because they tend to want shallow, vapid things like money or sex.

i think the good magic is rare, hard to come by, and difficult. of course it exists, the bible is filled with it, but it's very selective.

for all practical purposes, magic is basically evil.

and im not saying its evil just because. i can just read people and tell theyre doing it for evil reasons. most modern people, espeically teens, do not know God (most people are just straight up demonically possessed, ut anyway), so i wouldn't assume the magic shit they're dabbling with, has anything to do with God.

Sure, if you want to do see jesus, magic can do that, bring you there. but if you're not with God, you're gonna find yourself a demon or even worse, a demon pretending to be an angel

im a christian, it'd obviously be fucking retarded to say i dont believe in the supernatural. of course i see there's good and bad. what blows me away is all these wiccans and "witches" say god is fake, but believe in this other shit lol. i really dont see how you can believe in one and not the other.

"I believe in mAJiCk.....but Genesis? Jesus? Daniel? Mary? Revelation? nope, that's all just fake fairy tales and fiction written by stupid savages 4000 years ago."

like bruh

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
but i do think there is good and bad magic, i think most of it out there is bad. at best, people do it not knowing what they're getting into and getting in touch with demons by mistake, typically because they tend to want shallow, vapid things like money or sex.

i think the good magic is rare, hard to come by, and difficult. of course it exists, the bible is filled with it, but it's very selective.

for all practical purposes, magic is basically evil.

and im not saying its evil just because. i can just read people and tell theyre doing it for evil reasons. most modern people, espeically teens, do not know God (most people are just straight up demonically possessed, ut anyway), so i wouldn't assume the magic shit they're dabbling with, has anything to do with God.

Sure, if you want to do see jesus, magic can do that, bring you there. but if you're not with God, you're gonna find yourself a demon or even worse, a demon pretending to be an angel

im a christian, it'd obviously be fucking retarded to say i dont believe in the supernatural. of course i see there's good and bad. what blows me away is all these wiccans and "witches" say god is fake, but believe in this other shit lol. i really dont see how you can believe in one and not the other.

"I believe in mAJiCk.....but Genesis? Jesus? Daniel? Mary? Revelation? nope, that's all just fake fairy tales and fiction written by stupid savages 4000 years ago."

like bruh
I mean maybe , but I dont think jesus is actually god in the Christian way , who knows what happened back then..yes god is real but it is not in the 100% bible way, i believe it is a mix of all 3 religions of islam , Judaism , and Christianity . but the thing is in all those god is too evil , I believe in one who is not like that , which is kinda interesting

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

I mean maybe , but I dont think jesus is actually god in the Christian way , who knows what happened back then..yes god is real but it is not in the 100% bible way, i believe it is a mix of all 3 religions of islam , Judaism , and Christianity . but the thing is in all those god is too evil , I believe in one who is not like that , which is kinda interesting
lol what do you mean, who knows? they wrote it down, and the bible is the only one of the 3 that is varifiable. islam is pure satanism, and the jews just have the whole thing backwards lol

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
OMG BABE here's a SWEET get money fast women spell like my boyfriend was cheating on me because I gained a bunch of weight but like but like i was soooooo depressed so I cast this spell look you just have to apin around in the shower 9 times and yell I HATE THE ANTICHRIST and then i like literally omg so literally found $500 the next day!!1! :SoyChamp2::Soyfact::SoyChamp2::Soyfact:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
As someone who is schizo and actually believes in magic, these girls gotta be careful because fr many of them do not know what the fuck they are contacting and how dangerous they are. They see magic as this Harry Potter shit when really it opens portals for those who can't always communicate with us humans easily, open their portals and you invite shit into your life that ain't worth it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
lol what do you mean, who knows? they wrote it down, and the bible is the only one of the 3 that is verifiable. islam is pure satanism, and the jews just have the whole thing backwards lol
they are all the same thing , and the bible just retells the story...the first religion was Judaism, the second islam and the third was Christianity...even Jesus was jewish lmao " and the bible is the only one of the 3 that is verifiable" Were do you think the bible got the stories then? Tbh they all have the same stories and premises so none are verifiable. And the bible is just a cheap Walmart copy of both the talmud and Quran lol. Please verify your facts

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

they are all the same thing , and the bible just retells the story...the first religion was Judaism, the second islam and the third was Christianity...even Jesus was jewish lmao " and the bible is the only one of the 3 that is verifiable" Were do you think the bible got the stories then? Tbh they all have the same stories and premises so none are verifiable. And the bible is just a cheap Walmart copy of both the talmud and Quran lol. Please verify your facts
The Bible is a historical document, not "stories"

the Talmud and Quran are wrong, their prophesies are false
The Quran is just made up shit and post Christ Judaism is borderline heresy. The changed dates in the Bible to intentionally throw off the math and lineage that leads to christ. They knocked tears off the lives of the patriarchs so the timeline didn't line up with christs arrival. Daniel predicted when Christ was going to be born and when he would die and how long the Jewish punishment would last. The Jews had to change the lifespan of the genesis patriarchs so it looked inaccurate

Judaism is only valid if the messiah didn't arrive yet. He did. Modern Jews who deny it deny god and gods prophecies. That's where the split happened. Some Jews actually listened to the prophets and knew Jesus was the messiah, the other ones chose to ignore it. That's why they were punished until 1948 (which the Bible also foretold)

they're not all the same at all

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
The Bible is a historical document, not "stories"

the Talmud and Quran are wrong, their prophesies are false
The Quran is just made up shit and post Christ Judaism is borderline heresy. The changed dates in the Bible to intentionally throw off the math and lineage that leads to christ. They knocked tears off the lives of the patriarchs so the timeline didn't line up with christs arrival. Daniel predicted when Christ was going to be born and when he would die and how long the Jewish punishment would last. The Jews had to change the lifespan of the genesis patriarchs so it looked inaccurate

Judaism is only valid if the messiah didn't arrive yet. He did. Modern Jews who deny it deny god and gods prophecies. That's where the split happened. Some Jews actually listened to the prophets and knew Jesus was the messiah, the other ones chose to ignore it. That's why they were punished until 1948 (which the Bible also foretold)

they're not all the same at all
the bible was written by humans, and edited by humans...I dont trust it . Yes some ignored jesus and they were punished but they revealed his mistakes which made him human and didn't raise him up on a pedestal as some sort of god. The prophets and stories in all 3 books are the same . Yet each religion has it's premises and values . They all have the same message and you fail too see it

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

the bible was written by humans, and edited by humans...I dont trust it . Yes some ignored jesus and they were punished but they revealed his mistakes which made him human and didn't raise him up on a pedestal as some sort of god. The prophets and stories in all 3 books are the same . Yet each religion has it's premises and values . They all have the same message and you fail too see it
Not trusting reality is quite common these days. It's not something I can fix for you

Jesus made no mistakes, he was without sin

they don't have the same message. Jews, even in their own books, defy god at every turn and Muslims worship the devil

they didn't raise him up as god, that is their problem

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Not trusting reality is quite common these days. It's not something I can fix for you

Jesus made no mistakes, he was without sin

they don't have the same message. Jews, even in their own books, defy god at every turn and Muslims worship the devil

they didn't raise him up as god, that is their problem
"Jesus made no mistakes , he is without sin"

Jesus is human. He Made mistakes . A thing mostly confirmed by jews , regardless of the consequences , he never even said he was sinless. And muslims may worship a heartless god . As for Jews they do NOT disobey god they actually work for him , They mostly rule the world . If you cant see that , you are an idoit

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

"Jesus made no mistakes , he is without sin"

Jesus is human. He Made mistakes . A thing mostly confirmed by jews , regardless of the consequences , he never even said he was sinless. And muslims may worship a heartless god . As for Jews they do NOT disobey god they actually work for him , They mostly rule the world . If you cant see that , you are an idoit
jesus was not human. he was sinless, god and the devil both say so when Jesus goes to hell after his execution. that was the entire point of him being born of a virgin. all humans have sin, jesus HAD to be concieved without man.

the old testament and jewish prophets of god were clear about the messiah. and then when the prophecy was fulfilled, exactly how daniel said, they were just like "nah".

the jews are constantly wrong. like i said, even in their own books, they sin, they disobey. all of the bad shit that happens to jews in the OT is because they can't fucking stay on the straight and narrow.

god flooded the earth and killed everything because of them. he destroyed cities because they disobeyed again. and again and again.

and then when god himself shows up here, in the flesh, they have him killed instead. if the jews do not disobey god, why did he punish them? why did he hand the duty of spreading the word to the Gentiles?

Satan is the king of this world, that's from the mouth of God, my dude, John 12.

it comes off as anti semite, but I dont hate jews. they just fuck up continuously and have to lie in the bed they made.

Magic is real, stands up to scientific scrutiny (observation and repeatability) just as much or more than any secular "science"

as usual the only people who take issue with it or don't think it's real are people who have never done it

the world is bigger than you and bigger than what you perceive as reality. Check that ego, kids
How does one go about getting to the good magic. I need it for scientific purposes.

Also succubi aren't that bad.

Virtual Cafe Awards