Issues with the transgender ideology (And wizardposting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jazz Wizard

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
@Jazz Wizard There is something you don't understand about this forum. And that is the fact that we post here knowing that our opinions will be opposed by other people on the forum. We like that fact. This is a place where you can have actual debates about any topic in particular and you can expect a well thought out response, even if you don't agree with it. You came into this discussion, immediately called anything contrary to your viewpoint nazi, and shit up this entire thread for 2 whole days (like bro have you even slept in this whole fiasco?) with reactionary bullshit. Your best counter arguments for your view was polarizing posts that didn't have any real intellectual goal in mind and reaction images. Your use of "faggot" along with your general argument is also signs that you are simply emotion posting without any real thought. Come back when you can actually make an argument
Read my first post. I literally came into this politely trying to clear up natural misconceptions that people have about trans people. I didn't want this to turn into a flame war, they were literally the ones that started it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
Read my first post. I literally came into this politely trying to clear up natural misconceptions that people have about trans people. I didn't want this to turn into a flame war, they were literally the ones that started it.
you devolved into shit posting as soon as someone had a contrary opinion to yours. MySpaceTom and RollingStart had good arguments that you never were able to come up with a definitive argument against other than reposting more of the stuff that they already had arguments against

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jazz Wizard

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
you devolved into shit posting as soon as someone had a contrary opinion to yours. MySpaceTom and RollingStart had good arguments that you never were able to come up with a definitive argument against other than reposting more of the stuff that they already had arguments agI;

I literally refuted every argument they made in my very first post, which is why I was memeing on them. They have no idea what they're talking about

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ardea

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I think you and many other of the users I've seen join here recently are so politically brainrotten that when a number of community members of all differing beliefs get together and commonly agree that this is an objectively bad thread that is affecting the forums in a negative way and something must be done with it, you instantly interpret this as an open gateway for censorship.

Look, I know that it is a nice place to discuss and debate on certain subject matters with people you can agree or disagree with, that's fine. The problem however is when the thread of an otherwise polarizing subject eventually devolves into emotional destruction in which all of the participants of that thread start go monke mode and just throw shit at each other to make them feel better when in reality they're just indulging themselves in a very self-destructive and yet extremely masturbatory manner that just make everyone feel jaded and tired and drained. This thread has gone long enough, is one of the reasons why I barely engage with some of the folks here on Agora which sucks because despite some personal strains I currently have with specific members, I really do enjoy their company and would want to engage with them more even if I don't necessarily agree with them.

Saying this from experience who also had a thread of their own that was nothing but a shit-flinging-mess which is why I stopped regulating on that thread and let it die after a while. It stopped being fun and if anything may have even harmed the forum more than it did good. So, I'm in favor of just having this thread get put out to the pasture.

This is a forum where people regularly congregate on a daily basis from differing backgrounds and beliefs that, while we may all disagree on many things, we can still come together and see our forum as our own internet polis and set our standards and such accordingly. It is not an anonymous image board where people can shitpost anonymously and get away with it without consequence. While censorship is something I am highly against, this isn't the case at all when the good number of us are in agreement, so I think it's time to get the shotgun and finally put this thread to rest.

And that's all I have to say on the forum for now. Thank you and have a good one.
You don't know anything about me. I don't know you either, so I'm not going to make the same sweeping judgements about you that you have about me. In any case, I didn't join recently. I've been here long enough. Do you really not understand why, given the current state of the modern internet, one would be wary of censorship?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jazz Wizard

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
To be slightly fair to Jazz, there were other people who said inflammatory shit. They just had the sense to bounce out of the thread a while ago and left Jazz to die on this hill.

This is where I come in, you can clearly see they started it

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rollingstart

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

I posted a slightly *controversial* comment that was directed at no one, that you immediately latched onto for no reason other than you got triggered that someone might not support your point of view

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jazz Wizard

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I posted a slightly *controversial* comment that was directed at no one, that you immediately latched onto for no reason other than you got triggered that someone might not support your point of view
You got mad that I was clowning on you, don't try to rewrite history lmao

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rollingstart

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Things that Jazz Wizard has done so far:

- called multiple people faggots while claiming to be a trans supporter
- told me to kill myself
- Implied I was a white supremacist, even though I am biracial and it had nothing to do with the conversation
- began the whole shitshow by attacking anyone who didn't agree with him

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Jesus what the fuck happened in the day that I wasn't here?
Also the title of the thread now includes wizardposting so it is no longer off topic or derailing the thread

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jazz Wizard

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Things that Jazz Wizard has done so far:

- called multiple people faggots while claiming to be a trans supporter
- told me to kill myself
- Implied I was a white supremacist, even though I am biracial and it had nothing to do with the conversation
- began the whole shitshow by attacking anyone who didn't agree with him
You have:

-Called trans people "fake"
-Called me a pedo
-Called me a rabbi
-Posted several transphobic memes
-Repeated the same argument ad nauseum even though I debunked it every single time
-Called me a retard

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards

1689731381130.png

this is the moment when all of the shitposting started and it started with you. i want you to have a good time on the forum but if you keep up with the low quality posts that you've posted since, you will get a very warranted negative reaction out of the users of this forum. This first joke was funny (and even rollingstart seemed to think so) but then you go butthurt about their replies having actual merit to them. Your blind defense of an ideal without actual defense to back it up is cringeworthy at best. Grow some skin, accept that people will have differing opinions, and then return to this forum. In the meantime, go back to >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk where this level of half assed debate is welcomed. Like I said, I really do want you to have a good time on the forum but that is entirely up to you.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jazz Wizard

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 68830
this is the moment when all of the shitposting started and it started with you. i want you to have a good time on the forum but if you keep up with the low quality posts that you've posted since, you will get a very warranted negative reaction out of the users of this forum. This first joke was funny (and even rollingstart seemed to think so) but then you go butthurt about their replies having actual merit to them. Your blind defense of an ideal without actual defense to back it up is cringeworthy at best. Grow some skin, accept that people will have differing opinions, and then return to this forum. In the meantime, go back to >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk where this level of half assed debate is welcomed. Like I said, I really do want you to have a good time on the forum but that is entirely up to you.
You can't show him shitposting first and then me shitposting in return and then blame it on me, at least put in some effort if you're gonna be dishonest lmfao

Virtual Cafe Awards
View attachment 68830
Why does this situation remind of another user who used to be here who did nothing but receive negative reactions from us only to use it to advertise his vaporwave tracks which backfired and then complained that no one was taking him seriously. I wonder where he went honestly.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.