Recent content by WKYK

1. WKYK

What are your honest opinions of SewerSlvt?

When you say honest opinions what do you mean? The music or the person? Musically I do enjoy some of sewersluts music, lexapro delirium is one of my favorite songs to throw on loop while I study and do homework. But it looks like your post is maybe asking more about sewerslut's legacy in...
  2. WKYK

The current state of Agora Road

First give accounts less than a month old a posting limit. I don't know why this isn't already a thing, Agora has enough users to gatekeep 4/5 new users here. If a posting limit scares you away, good. Then we (being people who care about forum culture) should make more quality threads, being...
  3. WKYK

The open sewer of "internet debates" is leaking into the forum

agree, blocking throws off flow of the forum and ruins context making posts not make any sense I've been saying this except with newfags. The first month on agora you should get one post a day, the second and third month maybe a few more. Very common theme on this website is newfags showing up...
  4. WKYK

Post your desktop!

Extremely bloated, completely proprietary, filled with ads you can't remove, UI is horribly ugly Also has a lot of privacy violating telemetry going on View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT4vDfA_4NI
  5. WKYK

Post your desktop!

My desktop rn is manjaro with a windows xp theme but my wallpaper is bliss filled with a ton of in-jokes between me and friends so cant post cuz opsec. But I do recommend making your own wallpapers, is very fun and rewarding. It's the cringe thing to say but unironically just get linux...
  6. WKYK

What are you currently reading?

Okay its taken a while but I'm finally starting to enjoy Neuromancer, I'm at page ~230 and it's starting to really pick up. Same kinda thing happened with The Spy Who Came In From The Cold, I guess I've just been reading back-heavy books recently. I remember really liking that book by him...
  7. WKYK

The coffee thread. Come talk about your caffeine addiction.

Tried this today, actually amazing. One of the best cups of coffee I've made in a while. Tell your wife thank you for me :)
  8. WKYK

Unyo-anime Drawing Thread: Post your animated drawings below

I LOVE QUIRKY ANIME ART-STYLES I LOVE QUIRKY ANIME ART-STYLES I LOVE QUIRKY ANIME ART-STYLES
  9. troll.gif

troll.gif

10. WKYK

but most of all, samy is my hero

but most of all, samy is my hero
  11. WKYK

The coffee thread. Come talk about your caffeine addiction.

What are good ways to make your coffee taste even better? I am working on perfecting my cup, my routine has been this for a while: Buy grounds from local coffee shop, french press into mason jar, put it in the fridge for a day, add half+half and agave, drink It's gotten pretty good but I feel...
  12. WKYK

logged on to make a post about this. I love love love the first two songs, will be on repeat for...

logged on to make a post about this. I love love love the first two songs, will be on repeat for a while.
  13. WKYK

Agora Road Family Photo

wore my sunday best for this
  14. me.png

me.png

15. WKYK

Since my first day on Agora I aspired to become a random quote, however nothing I say is funny...

Since my first day on Agora I aspired to become a random quote, however nothing I say is funny and also I'm retarded