Website
monarchy4ever.lovestoblog.com
Not my pfp but I already posted it here before

Attachments

• lain_and_jesus.jpg
    lain_and_jesus.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 7
Virtual Cafe Awards
In other online circles that I've been a part of, it's not too uncommon for someone to put together a "family photo" where they draw everyone in an online group doing something that coincides with their dynamic with the rest of the group. With Agora Road being as big and tight-knit as it is, I figured people would be interested in having one of these, but the issue is that there are far too many people and I'm far too untalented in artistry to tackle the whole thing on my own. So, why not make it a collaborative effort?

Here's how it works: I've made a 1440p GIMP file that's mostly blank, save for my own avatar who I've drawn in. To add yourself to the mix, you can either download the image and draw in your avatar, or you could just draw your avatar and have someone else (me) add it to the image for you.
Once you've done so, just post the image with your avatar drawn in, or post your avatar so that it can be added by someone else (me) who'll post the updated image themselves. I'd prefer uploading the image to Catbox, then posting it through the link so that we don't clog up the images on the frontpage... But to spark thread activity, I'm not gonna do that for my first submission :^)
If you can't draw for shit and refuse to do so, but really, really, really want to get in on the photo, you can just beg another Agoran to draw you. Not me though, because I suck and hate drawing.

For anyone who wants to edit the base file directly, click here to download a virus. (I'M KIDDING IT'S THE .xcf FILE)
Anyhow, here's the latest iteration:
t6k5gt.png

I have zero artistic talent. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

staatlichez

Average Asatoth Enjoyer
Reaction score
Awards
Fairly new to ARMC but I'll throw in my lot as well!

Attachments

• a2ecb642e06f6be31bb7e6b33013acf8-removebg-preview.png
    a2ecb642e06f6be31bb7e6b33013acf8-removebg-preview.png
    238.1 KB · Views: 9

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
hey @Punp can I ping you yet?
You can, but whether I'll remember tomorrow is a different question.

the sort of people who'd turn up to a wake for their customers from the drivethru if they think there'll be a buffet said:
I'm new but-

Bruh make some fuckin' posts. (Not you, @big_ping07 )

Virtual Cafe Awards