R*ddit Cringe

Virtual Cafe Awards

eyes

Reaction score
Awards
Redditors want to rape a teenager for disagreeing with them
View attachment 93196
You'd think someone would delete the "which public figure would you rape" thread but no. Hope springs (and is crushed) eternal I guess. The whole thread is pretty great actually, it's half the type of liberals who think that sexually harassing Trump is activism and half gay men who are way too horny.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Do you think they get it? That their eActivism is little more than a digital circle jerk of social rejects who like to pretend they can cause effects to happen without actually doing any more than a little typing and upvoting? I wonder how many truly have happy lives offline or actually live what they're presenting?

Its a fascinating study of the mind and coping mechanisms though as well as how people countersign each others delusions until you can't question them. A lot in common with religion, yes? Let us know turn to the Book of >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk, chapter 1, verse 8 for it was said:

"M'lady, I do protest for thou knees are most angularist oh, look, in yonder distance - a perfect time to take a pic and attach it with a comment that is sure to get them typing as we share the same sentiment on the web when it comes to hating that which we secretly covet".

A L I X

Cosmic Girl
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixx.ichi.city
Virtual Cafe Awards

赤い男

번호9
Reaction score
Awards
The Evil KKK: Not only do they hate black people, but now they twirl their evil moustaches and steal candy from babies. Oh, and they tie innocent women to train tracks! All while laughing evily!!! Nyehehehehehe!
the KKK in their redemption arc.
Penitentes o nazarenos: ¿Cuál es el origen de sus capirotes? – LA AZOTEA DE  CÁDIZ

Virtual Cafe Awards