abraKadabra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• >post some random unabomber meme from Twitter
    >tons of likes, you're a fucking comedian of the year, uncle xi comes to your house in person to give you a Chinese medal of honour for countering American imperialist propaganda
    >post carefully thought out piece of media about personal relations with your country's traditional cuisine and the enjoyment of life's simple things
    >people barely notice it
    5a597u.jpg
    Start
    I've just eaten a fuckin' big ass pancake
    And I'm about to eat more
    Because I've got a discount from collecting the restaurant's bonus points for about a month
    I'm gonna get veeeery fat
    Life is pretty cool at the moment
    End

Attachments

• IMG_20240426_174738_471.jpg
      IMG_20240426_174738_471.jpg
      165.1 KB · Views: 1
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: Some_porcupine
    silktrader
    silktrader
    be sure to do some running in order to alleviate fatness from cozy foods. going from nothing to 5k is surprisingly easy. you could also lift weights or do calisthenics to at least get a strongfat look.
    abraKadabra
    abraKadabra
    no worries, I walk around the hood all the time, about 5-7km per day on average. And I try to do my morning exercises regularly, although living on a 5th floor with no lift is already a hell of an exercise
    Seriously, what the heck is wrong with moderation on lainchan? They don't even let me make any retarded greentext jokes with soyjack and pepe pics, which literally ruins the whole point of anonimous imageboards. Elaborate on my balls, dumdum, i'm going back to Agora and 4chan now

1710978236394.png
    Hi, haven't been here for a while. No respectful reason for that. To be honest, I'm not used to keeping a consistent diary, or blog, or profile at all, so it's quite hard for me to write or post anything if i'm not feeling somewhat passionate about it, even if it's one-sentence plagiated joke or a lame meme from 4chan. Usually once in a blue moon I feel an overwhelming inspiration to tell the world about my opinion on some nerdy topic, and end up writing 10 posts in 2 hours. Then the energy just goes somewhere, and I go inactive for a month, until remembering at some random point that I've got an account here and that I've got to post something if I wanna get any friends. Can't promise I'm gonna be more active, because then I would've been bullshitting myself in the first place, but I'm certainly gonna try, since I've loved the place, most of the Agorians, and the vibrant local culture. Godspeed.

1707680845506.png
    Here's how a CJ who listens to BounceFM on a 24/7 basis looks like. What radio does your CJ enjoy the most, and how does it affect his personal style?

photo_2024-01-29_22-58-10.jpg

(a slogan by myself)
    vale-aroma
    vale-aroma
    SF-UR. No clothing. Maximum muscles.
    Ross_Я
    Ross_Я
    Hopefully I'll remember this post and will reply when I'll get to going through GTA:SA races. It's the last HD GTA I have to record videos in.
    Overall, my CJ had green suit and an afro, so kind of 70's style. Was really mostly listening to a custom radio which had black rock'n'rollers. Like, early Lenny Kravitz albums and stuff.
    Maxed both fat and muscles.
    I can't decide if this album cover is cringe or badass asf. Some stone dudes floating in space are definitely cool, but they look like randomly cropped JPEGs with a basic Photoshop effect on them... even with the fact that the pic was made about 30 years before Photoshop. What do you guys think?

ezgif-4-50ed941266.jpg
    Here's another good one, this time from around the block I live in - not as "vaporwavy", but also with a nostalgic feeling to it. Don't really know why, but this particular commieblock has always reminded me of Japan and the 80s citypop music. Maybe this vibe has something to do with an antenna on the top, I really can't quite explain it. The house is even more picturesque during sunsets, and there's also a river which isn't visible from this angle, but you can see an end of a bridge that crosses it.

1706487528644.png
    first status update I guess. Look, here's the most Vaporwave-looking photo i've found on my phone. I miss summer...

1706457415349.png
    vulonkaaz
    vulonkaaz
    what kind of phone is that ?

this look like the kind of photo i make on my 400 euro camera with tripods and multiple seconds of exposure time
    abraKadabra
    abraKadabra
    Lol, thanks, I'll take that as a compliment PePsIcAnpixeled It's actually a pretty average B-tier Samsung phone which cost me about 150 bucks back in the pre-pandemic days. It has a real good camera though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…