1648196088872.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

shinobu

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Awards
wordart.png

Welcome back to my cooking blog, everyone
Today we're gonna be making a burger chimera with whatever I have at hand in my fridge.

(why do the images look so bad? I cooked this right after a small fire caused a blackout in my area, so there were no lights other than my phone's flash)

Let's skip all the fluff that other cooking blogs have and jump straight into the recipe:
Ingredients:
* Bread (2)
* Ground beef (1)
* Egg (1)
* Whatever you want (1-100)

1. First grab some sorry looking vegetables and chop them in a fine dice. Be sure to use a shitty cutting board. If you use a fancy wooden one it doesn't count.
1.jpg

2. Grab a bowl and the ground beef and mix whatever you want into it. I'm a pro chef, so I only mixed in a few spices I had in my cupboard, but you're free to add egg, breadcrumbs, milk and chopped onions into your meat. Whatever you add, mix properly and shape into patties. Again, I'm a pro chef so I already know the measurements by heart but if you want weights a nice burger has 200-300 grams of meat (Again, pro chef so I use metric. If you want imperial measurements I think it's 0.05 times the weight of a bald eagle, or like a bit less than half the weight of a Colt 45 gun (if you need weights in footballs tell me in the comments))
As for the shape, the diameter should be 8-9cm (or 1/500th the width of a football field for my american readers)
2.jpg

3.jpg
(the meat looks pretty bad with this light, but it's the best I could do)

3. Then we go into the flat top grill. I use gas, not electric, so figure out the right temperature yourself.

4. Remember the vegetables? Add oil to the grill and sauté those guys until they're perfect for a topping. On the side chop some green onions for a refreshing crunch.
When you feel like it flip your burgers. A pro chef knows the timing by heart, so it's on you to figure it out.
4.jpg
5.jpg

5. As the other side of the meat is close to ready crack an egg on any free area in your grill. You know how to make a fried egg, right? It doesn't take a pro chef to make one, so I won't explain anything. I won't even show anything. It's not like I forgot to take pictures of this part, OK?! Baka...
egg.jpg

6. Then it's time to assemble when everything is done. Take notes here, friends. This is the part that really requires technique.
First, the bottom bun. Add a layer of some sauce of whatever kind you want, I didn't have anything in my pro chef fridge so I didn't add anything. Then the meat. Then whatever on top. In my case, tomatoes, the sautéed vegetables and the fried egg. Then the top bun. I added a layer of mashed avocado with lemon to this bun before everything else.
It was hard, right? Thankfully you got me to help you.
By the way, even a pro chef forgets stuff sometimes, just like I forgot that you should toast your buns before assembling. To succeed in the kitchen and get a Michelin star like I have, do as I say, not as I do.
6.jpg

Step 7: ???
Step 8: profit
8.jpg

As I said, a delicious chimera made from parts ransacked from all sorts of places from the depths of my fridge.
Stay tuned for my next blog post. I post twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://youtu.be/Wl6utFejqOY
From the top youtube comments:
"Following the horrific events, Mike continued to serve throughout the Vietnam war. He later experienced the Tet Offensive and the fall of Saigon, leaving him disillusioned over the sacrifices his friends Tom and Al as well as the other penguins made for their country. After the war and retired at the rank of Sergeant First Class, Mike struggled to readjust to the civilian life.

Despite completing his Masters in Aviation Engineering and marrying to a beautiful penguin then later to have three children, he often have episodes reexperiencing the day he lost both of his closest friends. To quell his post traumatic stress, he turned to drinking beer in order to numb his pain.

In later years, he drank heavily in which he'll often times come home drunk. Some days, he would cry on the foot steps of his home screaming for Al or crawling around on his bed calling for Tom. Mike frequently act violently towards his wife and children during some of his drunken rampages, thinking they were Vietnamese soldiers. Due to his uncontrollable consumption, Mike lost his engineering job over at Boeing and shortly after his wife and kids.

Having no job and no family, Mike became homeless and begged other penguins for money so he can continue to buy more beer to help suppress the memories of the horrible event that caused him to lose it all; his best friends, his engineering job at Boeing, his wife and his children.

So if you see and ragged blue penguin in the street corner next to the Igloo Shack in the server 2402 begging for coins, that is Mike and he is reminder of what happens to good penguins during snowball fights."

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

TRXTR

Classified Personnel Only Past This Point
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
krowznezt.net
Man I thought this thread was for the an-cap, scav and brinker rebellions to concentrate our mental fire into a veritable brain-blasted bonfire of Agoran ideals, which we could use to totally tear down the statues and limitation of THE MAN and His supportive infrastructure and the only-real-in-the-pastic-tangle-of-our-timesnake-bodies of our day to day busyworkings, unneeded remnants of our reptilian slave-minds, while our higher, avian mental constructs literally filled the Wifi infested airwaves with newer, post-utopian dreams and wishes that we can just barely begin to hear as whisperings of the Cosmos at Large.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
does anyone have the 4 minute or so vid of disgusting chinese street food being prepared, slop being scooped up from sewer etc, would appreciate it :^)
in return i give you this metal slug gif

7.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards