Conspiracies you have little to no proof of but still believe

Reaction score
Awards
  • The Will Smith Oscars slap was an inside job
  • State sponsored sorcery is alive and well in the modern age
  • Atlantis existed
  • Astrology has been specifically marketed to women in the vainest way possible, so as to discourages autistic males from taking it as a hobby (its a lot of numbers and patterns, shit autist love), and revealing its full potential to the uninitiated
  • Most Radical Islamic movements and groups are puppets of Western Powers that serves both to keep the Arab world divided and act as controlled opposition
  • There is something more to stars than just bright glowing balls of helium and hydrogen (what that is, I don't know)
  • Grunge was purposefully pushed onto the public (notice how no one is nostalgic for it when 90's nostalgia is at an all time high?)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Natalia Simp

My Queen!
Reaction score
Awards
American professional sports leagues are rigged (particularly the NFL.) [Cut to make this post easier to read.]

To add to this, gambling interests run the American sports world, so much so that COVID was abused to fake positive test results to remove players from the field. And when convenient, the result would be reversed, see LeBron.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sinthôme

Golem Aglow
Reaction score
Awards
The plants and fungi of this planet invented humans to extract the carbon that was trapped during the carboniferous period
Human sapience / consciousness is simply a byproduct designed by evolution to serve our grain and maize overlords. That is, humans are not the apex. Our consciousness, that is, our intelligence and language which both directly facilitate the rise of agrarian civilization is what is necessary to ensure the cultivation and survival of our true masters, corn and wheat. Consciousness is simply a function of the world domination of our crops which we unwittingly toil towards.

Sinthôme

Golem Aglow
Reaction score
Awards
There are way fewer languages than we've been led to believe.
Well, yes, your observation and reasoning is absolutely right, but your conclusion is incorrect because you're misunderstanding linguistics. Everyone who studies languages downright agrees that the definition of what is a language is a murky one. It's an abstract barrier that we put up on human terms. People make the argument of using mutual intelligibility as the criterion, but that falls apart oftentimes because of political reasons. "Arabic" is not one unified language. People speaking Egyptian Arabic will not be intelligible to speaker in the Levant or Morocco. Dialects get called their languages for political reasons as well, if one ethnic group needs to distinguish themselves in identity. Oftentimes languages are classed under one lect because it would disrupt the unity of the polity to acknowledge fracture. The point being that linguists all know that it's a spectrum of dialects and languages in their own right, and that it is an abstract human classification, and no one argues that. This is why terms like "lect" are more useful than the others.

Also to note: there are "officially" 7,000 different languages in the world today. Obviously this statistic is approximate for the aforesaid reasons. That sounds like an incredulous number. But the reason for it is, most of these "other" languages in the world beyond the major national ones we talk about, are endangered indigenous languages spoken by a single village or sometimes just a handful of people, oftentimes languages that have never been written down, documented, or analyzed in any way. Personally, I abide by certain aspects of the Sapir-Worfian hypothesis that language shapes our reality even though it is "officially" deboonked because I have seen firsthand and deeply studied the impressions and artifacts of real meaning that any language, even and especially minority indigenous languages, have on their speakers. Each new language a person encounters is almost literally a key to a new world, a new way of articulating and conceiving of reality in congress with those around us. For this reason, I think it noble to try to document languages that never would stand a chance against globohomo imperialism. Simply writing it all down is preserving another cherished and rare "world" of words and the people they once moved through.
You can easily tell this is the same sentence in each language. It's the same words in the same order. If it's structurally identical just with different words then it's not a different language.
This is because each language you chose are all very closely related genetically. English is a bastard / atypical Germanic language with heavy Romance elements, and the other examples are all very tightly related Romance languages -- all of these being offshoots of the Indo-European family.
There is a real supernatural force that governs the losing and finding of objects.
Yes, Saint Anthony. ;)

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Human sapience / consciousness is simply a byproduct designed by evolution to serve our grain and maize overlords. That is, humans are not the apex. Our consciousness, that is, our intelligence and language which both directly facilitate the rise of agrarian civilization is what is necessary to ensure the cultivation and survival of our true masters, corn and wheat. Consciousness is simply a function of the world domination of our crops which we unwittingly toil towards.
sick, its awesome to hear about others who have had intuitions in the same realm and can give me new thoughts to ruminate about

to me its definitely interesting how inefficient wheat is in terms of calories of effort to produce the final edible product.
it was cultivated by waring cultures because of its ability to be preserved almost indefinitely under the right conditions. Perfect for marching armies and conquering territory.

I think fungi and corn/wheat work together though, its not either exclusively. its the cosmic partnership of producer and consumer

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I feel like this propaganda from the Biden administration to look the other way on rising food prices.

"The wheat overlords support Putin, that is why we are drafting the first ever sanction package against a plant!"

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Website
myspace.com
People talking about CERN might enjoy this page if they haven't seen it before:

In particular, I thought it was interesting that they have a room of ancient text on glass panels:
colisionadorhadrones36_10.jpg
colisionadorhadrones36_11.jpg
colisionadorhadrones36_12.jpg

Reminds me a lot of this scene the original Blade movie (which, watching it these days, has a lot of interesting parallels to popular conspiracy theories online):

Virtual Cafe Awards

TRXTR

Classified Personnel Only Past This Point
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
krowznezt.net
Just to clear things up a bit:

Reptilians were the original sapient dinosaurs, even had a civilization before the extinction event, some went underground, some went to space. 65 million years later, ancient aliens including the now malevolent space reptoids (who have traveled pan-dimensionally at this point and now have brought their stronger draconian brothers to take earth back), arrive and use magic mushrooms to evolve apes into thinking beings, we help them mine gold for a bit then for hundreds of thousands of years we develop our own society, with the underground reptoid below us, who have opened or "found" a portal to an alternate universe where the earth is hollow, so Agartha is more like a place inside our "real" molten earth in another reality, like a portal or an isekai world, and the humans make a few civilizations that rise and fall, we make giants and dragons and all sort of genetic monsters but basically we keep fucking up, last time was Atlantis, btw there's also Martians who may or may not be related to us in the same gengineering experiment way, well 1 million years ago Mars gets btfo and they wreck their shit and some come down here and mate with us which was also part of us evolving from apes to man, so anyways Atlantis collapses from the great flood caused by the meteor impact in Greenland 13,000 years ago and we basically have to start from scratch again, and that leads up to now. Ancient aliens try to keep our planet a prison planet for souls to reincarnate to, Earth is a fucked up violent school for souls, there are many angelic, utopian alien civs out there, but also way worse demonic hell worlds for evil aliens, anyways the DMT machine elves and the sentient pan-universal mushroom network wants to help us out, so we have already been exploring and colonizing space (again) since at least the 50s, we have been to Mars and beyond, there are American astronauts exploring the solar system and even the galaxy right now with reverse engineered alien tech, and apparently the USA is 6 million years ahead of the other nations of the world technologically thanks to secret deals and treaties we have with aliens, such as ayys being allowed to abduct Americans (a reason why you pretty much only see abduction accounts in America). Oh also DMT and high dose psychedelic's are somehow highly related to how the ancient aliens tech and ufos work, they are highly related. Oh and ghosts are obviously real too, demons, angels, all of the world's religion's gods and their various heavens and hells you can imagine are real at least as egregores, if not connecting back to some pan-cosmic archetypal forms, and the Fae are also very real and their realm is accessible by anyone foolish enough to wish to enter into it, they may be our ancestors spirits in a way but their world is very real and right next to ours. Reality is more flexible than brittle, in my eyes, and you can find yourself in a liminal space leading somewhere unknown easier than you can tear a hole in spacetime. Also, many worlds theory and infinite multiverse theory are real, so Batman, Godzilla, and Tony the Tiger are all equally real, somewhere out there.

Edit: I also forgot to mention that some of those pre-Atlantean civilization cycles were basically the stories and histories told in The Lord of the Rings, uncovered by J. R. R. Tolkien in ancient texts at the bottom stores of Oxford libraries, and that the Fae may be the ancient spirits and ghosts from those times.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
The government puts chemicals into drinking water so as to influence public perception of the country. You are much less likely to take a negative stance thanks to all the chemicals that are in the drinking water. Also plastics are the reason why there are so many more gays, trans, and bisexuals nowadays. The chemicals used to create the plastic stay in the plastic and eventually over time the plastic degrades into smaller and smaller pieces moving the chemicals deeper into the body. This also affects humans in utero.

Chemicals in drinking water like lithium, but also potentially mercury, and PTFE

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
* Dravidian, Semitic and Indoeuropean languages share a common.
* Christmas tree was an imported Japanese custom called Tanabata(Hence the german word Tannebaum)which are simular but celebrated in different months.
* Xenosaga is zionism the JRPG
* DUNE's melange is a psychotic drug

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sinthôme

Golem Aglow
Reaction score
Awards
Also plastics are the reason why there are so many more gays, trans, and bisexuals nowadays. The chemicals used to create the plastic stay in the plastic and eventually over time the plastic degrades into smaller and smaller pieces moving the chemicals deeper into the body. This also affects humans in utero.

Chemicals in drinking water like lithium, but also potentially mercury, and PTFE
This is pretty much just fact.
Pytheas was the first European who discovered America before Colombus.
Also, there is solid, relatively orthodox evidence, that the Inuits voyaged to the British Isles on the shores of the Highlands and Ulster, long before anybody else went to the New World. Their seal pelts have been discovered in that area dating back to before the widespread Christianization of Ireland, and may have played a role in influencing the selkie folklore. To me, this fact is deeply ironic considering the fate of the Inuits.

I believe there is an area in this world where every conspiracy from the NWO is tested but in a small degree. So it is the experiment zone where the poor souls have to deal with it. Do I have proof, fuck no. Does it make sense in my mind, yeah!
Makes perfect sense. They have to try things out somewhere.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yakito

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Personally I believe that mass media, and especially the Internet are designed to both drain and redirect your energy away from your own life and groups that you would normally share it with. What do I mean by energy? It could be time, attention, passion, emotional investment in general. Letting a salesman to live in your living room and later brainwashers taking over the public spaces via social media practically destroyed families and communities.

We live in a world where it's possible that you don't know nothing about your own neighbor or relative, yet you know all the small details of happenings thousands of miles away. It's really an insidious way of control the masses by robbing them of their investment in their real lives and giving them a fake world of "news" and "current things" they must care about.

I think the process could be a spiritual one as more complex civilizations got, the spirits they have bonded with became more elaborate and demanding. Long gone the chill or vengeful spirits living in the nearby forest, you now have hierarchies of gods with their intricate lore and relationships. I think this too dis empowers the local and the human scaled.

/ramble

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
Personally I believe that mass media, and especially the Internet are designed to both drain and redirect your energy away from your own life and groups that you would normally share it with. What do I mean by energy? It could be time, attention, passion, emotional investment in general. Letting a salesman to live in your living room and later brainwashers taking over the public spaces via social media practically destroyed families and communities.

We live in a world where it's possible that you don't know nothing about your own neighbor or relative, yet you know all the small details of happenings thousands of miles away. It's really an insidious way of control the masses by robbing them of their investment in their real lives and giving them a fake world of "news" and "current things" they must care about.

I think the process could be a spiritual one as more complex civilizations got, the spirits they have bonded with became more elaborate and demanding. Long gone the chill or vengeful spirits living in the nearby forest, you now have hierarchies of gods with their intricate lore and relationships. I think this too dis empowers the local and the human scaled.

/ramble
This is no conspiracy, it's an obvious explanation of the current effects of technology on people and their psyche.

Virtual Cafe Awards

GhostCow

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I believe there is an area in this world where every conspiracy from the NWO is tested but in a small degree. So it is the experiment zone where the poor souls have to deal with it. Do I have proof, fuck no. Does it make sense in my mind, yeah!
It's called Australia. Much has been written about this but sadly I don't have any links on hand. This has been discussed on Voat before and that's where I originally learned about it.

Virtual Cafe Awards