Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
What if zuck was Q this whole time, he has the resources and a team to do it
We have to go deeper... What if zuck is an AI created by Q preemptively to eventually spread Q's message on the largest scale possible?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Talon

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
No, there isn't.
Maybe if you were a REAL discordian and read the orthodoxy, you'd know that!

In terms of a new Mindfuck, we would need something a little more efficient and wide-reaching than just mail (not that mail couldn't be an aspect). Mainstream social media is not sensible, as it's
a) Too accessible. People attach more significance to information they see as more difficult to obtain.
b) Algorithmically determined. We wont be reaching the people who would be most affected by our fucking, as they won't ever see anything that challenges their worldview.
c) Under direct control of the "enemy". If we start actually having an effect, we would be shut down in one way or another.

If we can think of platforms that do not fulfil those criteria, they are suitable for mindfucking on.
fnord
The other thing I would suggest is a widening of the lens of mindfuck, as people don't remember the discordians. Remember, everyone is an agent of Eris.

My son and I were talking about setting up bluetooth beacons to send weird messages to people's phones. These beacons already exist in grocery stores and drive-thrus, wherever advertisers can target customers based on their locations. When a phone detects an ad beacon it will send a little push notification. Right now they're used to send ads, coupons or sales events and will likely be utilized more as the technology becomes cheaper and easier to use. Here's a quick primer on beacon advertising and how it works https://www.chatterbuzzmedia.com/blog/beacon-marketing-how-it-works-and-why-it-will-be-effective/
Our idea was to set them up at strategic locations that have a lot of foot traffic and then have them send comical messages to the unwitting recipients. We haven't tested it yet (because $$) but we're hoping we can find some cheap ones to play around with. Feel free to use our idea for your mind fuckery.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
My son and I were talking about setting up bluetooth beacons to send weird messages to people's phones. These beacons already exist in grocery stores and drive-thrus, wherever advertisers can target customers based on their locations. When a phone detects an ad beacon it will send a little push notification. Right now they're used to send ads, coupons or sales events and will likely be utilized more as the technology becomes cheaper and easier to use. Here's a quick primer on beacon advertising and how it works https://www.chatterbuzzmedia.com/blog/beacon-marketing-how-it-works-and-why-it-will-be-effective/
Our idea was to set them up at strategic locations that have a lot of foot traffic and then have them send comical messages to the unwitting recipients. We haven't tested it yet (because $$) but we're hoping we can find some cheap ones to play around with. Feel free to use our idea for your mind fuckery.
This is an amazing resource with some incredible potential, I didn't even know these were a thing! Thank you for the heads-up, you will surely not be redistributed in the Region of Thud.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Can this be done cheaper with something like a raspberry pi?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Alright so for anybody interested in the mailing portion of Mindfuck, here's a little template I made up a while back. Intended use case is to slightly-offset overlay text on it in a courier font, print it, and stamp the bottom right with a stamp like this:
20220103_102139.jpg

Template is attached, free to use for any reason by absolutely anyone free of charge, the format given is just what it was designed for. Don't go too sane on it, fellas ;^)

Deep-State Template.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Alright so for anybody interested in the mailing portion of Mindfuck, here's a little template I made up a while back. Intended use case is to slightly-offset overlay text on it in a courier font, print it, and stamp the bottom right with a stamp like this:
View attachment 13189

Template is attached, free to use for any reason by absolutely anyone free of charge, the format given is just what it was designed for. Don't go too sane on it, fellas ;^)

View attachment 13191
For anyone curious as to how this looks as an (almost-finished, unprinted and unstamped) product, here's a little rough draft I wrote up one night. Before you ask, the address is complete bunk, took a random pizza place off Google maps and changed some numbers in it.
DEEPSTATE1.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 13189

View attachment 13191
I'll cook up a "serious" version of this so we can have more range in targeting

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
I'll cook up a "serious" version of this so we can have more range in targeting
Beautiful, if you'd like the header image I made I can send it to you. I've also been working on a few other templates and flyers of slightly higher quality that I'll post here as they become finished to my liking.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
I've dabbled in Discordia a little bit. Nothing very serious, but I do enjoy the idea. I follow a form of ancient Roman paganism, so I'm very familiar with the deity and enjoy mindfucking, so this little project sounds right up my alley.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
I've dabbled in Discordia a little bit. Nothing very serious, but I do enjoy the idea. I follow a form of ancient Roman paganism, so I'm very familiar with the deity and enjoy mindfucking, so this little project sounds right up my alley.
Hell yeah, feel free to PM me if you wanna know about it more in-depth

Virtual Cafe Awards

Fairykang

Cybernetic Esotericist
Reaction score
Awards
With all the scandals around youtubers grooming and pedo furry admins and the constant leaking and doxxing I'd say the app is following the discordian principle pretty well.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Talon

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Can this be done cheaper with something like a raspberry pi?
Possibly, it depends on the implementation. One of the drawbacks of using beacons is that they require an app on a person's phone in order to receive the notification. Some companys can get around that by piggybacking on other apps many people already have like Google or Facebook, rather than requiring a user to install their own standalone app and I believe there are other workarounds. As I said, it hasn't really been tested, it was just something my son and I were talking about doing because we thought it would be funny.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Possibly, it depends on the implementation. One of the drawbacks of using beacons is that they require an app on a person's phone in order to receive the notification. Some companys can get around that by piggybacking on other apps many people already have like Google or Facebook, rather than requiring a user to install their own standalone app and I believe there are other workarounds. As I said, it hasn't really been tested, it was just something my son and I were talking about doing because we thought it would be funny.
If people happen to have their Bluetooth turned on (and, in the days of wireless headphones, speakers, and Bluetooth car stereo, is an increasing number) you can do some terribly invasive shit through it with a planted raspberry pi, I don't see any reason you couldn't transfer something over to everyone with Bluetooth who passes instead, provided that its small enough to move while they're within range.

Virtual Cafe Awards