Have you ever had an paranormal event happening?

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Like a Haunting, Poltergeist, Presence, Manifestations etc. weird and unexplainable things that made you think it was paranormal. Anything related, tell about it!

Just don't use a >greentext format
because its impersonal and retarded.

-
Once as I was 10, I was watching TV on an afternoon, I spotted a hand coming out from behind the TV. It stopped at the wrist and made a very lively gesture of repeatedly pointing/ stretching its index finger and then crooking it down and back to stretching it. Similar to a scratching movement. The hand looked real and authentic, the movement was real and not abnormal too. As if someone was actually sitting behind the TV and pulling a prank on me.

I looked at it for sometime, not feeling anything in particular, just surprised at whats happening. It only did the same movement repeatedly. I got up trying to face whatever it was that this hand belonged to, but after going to the TV and looking behind it, there was nothing. The space between TV and wall (it was a CRT TV) wasn't even big enough for a hand to fit between, which made it the most odd.

Never again I experienced something like this. I sometimes wonder what the meaning of this was, if there ever was one. Or if I was somehow responsible for this "manifestation". I also tried to recreate the same scene years later, and or do the same movement with my finger from time to time in hopes of perhaps memeing it back into existence but nothing ever happens. Also I have yet to find anything that mentions something like this.
-

Curious if other people have similar stories or generally any stories paranormal :)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Quake

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Once as I was 10, I was watching TV on an afternoon, I spotted a hand coming out from behind the TV. It stopped at the wrist and made a very lively gesture of repeatedly pointing/ stretching its index finger and then crooking it down and back to stretching it. Similar to a scratching movement.

Oh wow, I bet when you saw that it really creeped you out! I wonder what the spirit was attempting to convey by doing that. Perhaps they were just fooling around/trying to grab your attention.
Curious if other people have similar stories or generally any stories paranormal

I've never seen like a ghost/poltergeist however, I've had my bed frame kicked hard once in the middle of night whilst I was wide awake in my room -- this was about two years ago. Nobody else but me was in there. Scared the living crap out of me; the days after that I saged the whole house to clear it of spirits as apparently it is great for doing that. Since then haven't had anything happen that I know of.

Going back many years, a paranormal experience my family had when I was about 10 was when my grandparents woke up to their properties grass acreage having almost like a crop circle cuttings/geometry on it one morning. People up the road from them who had acreage had the exact same thing occur as well. It was truly bizarre and unexplainable.

I'm convinced now there's absolutely a whole other realm/dimension out there we cannot see after the weird unexplainable stuff I've seen and experienced.

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
Oh lord, many such cases.....
An encounter I will never forget is the time I visited South-Africa. I was staying at a relative. This relative had built a house upon their own house, for guests to sleep in (he also rents it out to people). This happened like, 4 to 5 years ago. I was sitting downstairs in the garden with everyone and playing on my switch with the siblings. The switch was getting low battery so I told everyone I'll be right back, I'll go in the house above the other house to charge the device. Keep in mind, it was a very warm day with no wind, and I would say there was defintely light outside because of the lamps on the house. To get in this house, u have to walk from the front door through the side, to the back to enter a hallway which consists of stairs, to which you have to open the door for and walk up, you are then in the house. Anywho, I walked outside and went to the back, but before that happened, I arrived infront of the door everything started turning extremely dark and I couldn't see a thing, I was all alone at the back of the house with no one there, but decided it was just my eyes playing tricks on me. I opened the door and couldnt see anything at all. I walked in and put my feet on the stairs, to hear the most loud, ear damaging sound I've ever heard in my life. Which followed with the sound of chairs being thrown, screams, cutlery being thrown and windows being broken. I paralyzed but got caught of myself and ran downstairs ASAP, before the door slammed shut in my face and was locked. I ran facefirst into the door and fell on the floor. I was laying there for 10 seconds and heard someone whisper something (IDK what it whispered). Once I regained conciousness I ran out and back. After furthur investigation, our house was completely fine and nothing was destroyed. We never really figured out what that was. I couldn't sleep anymore in that house

EDIT: another weird case;
I was in the bus one time, a very long time ago, I would say this had happened 5 years ago aswell. There was no one in my bus so it was just a straight drive to my stop. Atleast, at first I didn't believe I was all alone. The busses here have cameras, and a tv, so you can see yourself in the tv and see what's going on behind u. Well, I was sitting all alone to eventually see a old lady who looked deformed stare at me through this TV-camera. I didn't think anything off of it, but it just looked really disturbing. She didn't do anything, she just sat there watching me. Eventually the camera shuts off and my stop arrived. I looked behind me to see the old lady myself and there was no one there. I asked the bus driver if we had any stops after I entered and he said no, only this one. Freaked me out.

ANOTHER ONE;
I used to live in an apartment building in quite a poor area. I still live in this area but not that part of it anymore. It was a 10 level high apartment building and we lived on level 9, on the corner. This apartment building was famous for it's gritty things. Weed plantations, murder, prostitution, human trafficking in one case and the most popular one, suicide. Once a month, someone would jump from either level 10 or 9 down to kill themselves. I have witnessed alot of these things, where during dinner we saw a person running behind our windows, and then jumping down. It traumatized me, but next to that. Nothing paranormal about it. Up until we start to realize, every single week, we would see the same figure run past our windows to jump, even though no one even jumped. It was very scary and very disturbing to think about, I think that's the one that really stuck with me. My room was at the uttermost corner of the flat, with a very big window. Sometimes I'd forget to close the curtains, and would wake up to a man standing there... face all broken, just staring at me, and then dissapearing infront of me. The people that would jump, usually just fell on the floor, but sometimes fell in trees, and had to be removed.
THAT, comes to my second point within this one case. There's a very long road next to our building, that when I used to walk there at night, I would see people floating and then dissapearing in the night.

I have alot of weird memories about this place, they are quite disturbing. I'm not gonna tell more before I write an entire bible out here, but if anyone is interested in more stories about this place, I can tell.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Going back many years, a paranormal experience my family had when I was about 10 was when my grandparents woke up to their properties grass acreage having almost like a crop circle cuttings/geometry on it one morning. People up the road from them who had acreage had the exact same thing occur as well. It was truly bizarre and unexplainable.

I'm convinced now there's absolutely a whole other realm/dimension out there we cannot see after the weird unexplainable stuff I've seen and experienced.

Crop circles really are something odd. And they mostly happen if not originating from the US

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Sometimes I'd forget to close the curtains, and would wake up to a man standing there... face all broken, just staring at me, and then dissapearing infront of me. The people that would jump, usually just fell on the floor, but sometimes fell in trees, and had to be removed.
This is so fucked up. Why isn't the property owner or the community doing something against this?

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not gonna tell more before I write an entire bible out here, but if anyone is interested in more stories about this place, I can tell.

Do you have some more stories about this place? Also perhaps some pictures of it or similar?

Also, based that you have Boer relatives

Virtual Cafe Awards

Quake

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Crop circles really are something odd. And they mostly happen if not originating from the US
Indeed. Also I very recently learned just like a few months ago where the property is situated is very close to a ley line, and apparently people who live on or near ley lines tend to experience a lot of weird unexplainable shit, so I'm thinking maybe there's a correlation with that

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Indeed. Also I very recently learned just like a few months ago where the property is situated is very close to a ley line, and apparently people who live on or near ley lines tend to experience a lot of weird unexplainable shit, so I'm thinking maybe there's a correlation with that
>Leylines

I hear and read often about them and they are made responsible for a wide array of things. I don't know how much truth there is to it. Theres surely places that are magically charged, but by people on purpose.

Virtual Cafe Awards

HammerKoopa

The King of the Walruses //セイウチキング
Reaction score
Awards
Website
walrus-island.neocities.org
Only got two that i can recall, but both happened in the same place.
High school senior trip, we went to stay for 2 weeks at some cabins in the middle of the mountains, landscape was beautiful with snowy tips at the distance, and green everywhere else, with shrubs and running streams. The area where the cabins were only had a restaurant next to it, and spot trucks would park infront of it across a single road that would go deep into the mountains both ways with very few streetlights on each side before it also just stopped, other than that there was no civilization for a good few kilometers so at night it would feel as if our cabins existed in a void except for the starry sky.

Other kids there would talk about strange things they would see or hear, shadows, noises, etc. I cant speak for them and i honestly think they were bullshitting.
So first weird thing was when i was in me cabin talking to a girl, we were next to the bathroom door that was slightly ajar, thats when it suddenly just swung itself open with no one in the bathroom, there was a window in the bathroom, but it was very small to let a gust big enough to open the door, not to mention it opened inwards. I just closed it back up and kept talking while the girl looked at me with wide eyes.
Second time i was alone, it was night time and i was walking towards the aforementioned road, there was a bigger cabin there that served as the office and stay of the people that managed the place. While walking there they have a window with a curtain pulled to the center, i glanced the right of the curtain as i walked and saw a person sitting on a couch, however as i kept walking past the curtain and glanced at the left side the person on the couch was gone, just like last time i did not pay much mind and kept to me business.

I think myself a skeptic with the paranormal while still attracted and fascinated by it, but if ghosts or apparitions were to exist i am one to think they would have no reason to bother you for the most part if you dont bother them, live and let... unlive? That's why i moved along casually with what i was doing on both anecdotes

Virtual Cafe Awards