Lack of interactions with girls during childhood/teenagehood and its effects on the male psyche

honestly dude just stop thinking about girls, gf, waifus, girl friends you could have had you have a defective mindset (pill-channnel consuming incel (and I say incel in the most factual sense)) If you'd have had girl friends as a child you'd be poting about missing out and how youdon't have any confidence because you didn't do anything ith them or lost touch with your "childhood friend hyiiia~~~ :agangybl: " trust me I live in a small town so I've known people from grade school to college I know one guy who's just as blackpilled as you are and we both spent our prepubescent years playing with girls at school. you need to separate yourself from this all.
lol wtf is this incel wall of text shit just find a sex worker unironically, way more guaranteed this way.

Edit : OP is too young for all of these shit, come back when you are 18 or older.
lol fluffy back at it again leave him alone dude he's not white, nor 6ft, nor have blue eyes can you imagine the horror ? practically crippled

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
lol fluffy back at it again leave him alone dude he's not white, nor 6ft, nor have blue eyes can you imagine the horror ? practically crippled
But blacks have higher total fertility rate than cracker wh*teoids!

Seriously OP is just way too young to even start worrying about relationship shit. He need help on his anxiety as well.

saigo z

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
But blacks have higher total fertility rate than cracker wh*teoids!

Seriously OP is just way too young to even start worrying about relationship shit. He need help on his anxiety as well.
First of all, I am not an incel ok? I'm just confused. I respect women a lot.

Ps: Who is OP?

Reaction score
Awards

OP = Original Poster, that means, youj.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

You probably just fell into the "If you don't slay at school then it's over for you" narrative but it only really started when you are financial independent IMO (take this with a grain of salt as well as any advice you've received, since most of the "advices" you'll have on the internet are useless anecdotal shit anyway.)
Also tradwife is cringe, don't fall for that meme which hopefully you haven't yet.

ZinRicky

Vapor Number & Data Guy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zinricky.tilde.team
Three types of agora road users:
Loner weirdo without a father/mother figure
Living happy with your partner in an homosexual relationship
Married Boomers
Please consider revising this: I am a loner, but both my parents are more than present and caring and loving

Virtual Cafe Awards

shinobu

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Awards
nungus, you give heavy boomer vibes, i refuse to believe you are under the 30 years
This is how I imagine bnuungus to be like IRL and there is very little proof you can give me to convince me otherwise
realbnuungus.jpg

(I spent all of 5 minutes drawing this shitpost, what am I doing with my life)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 5489

Ever since I can remember, I never had a close friendship with girls the same age as me, and almost no girl would ever talk to me, it has been like this since kindergarten. Maybe it's because of my appearance features (light brown skinned, weak jawline, round face, potato nose, use eyeglasses, nerdy looks, skinny as hell, almost anorexic, shy, introvert, etc. Basically I'm a ugly black nerd)
It is indeed possible that girls found you repulsive because of your physical appearance, just like it is possible because of some behaviors which you don't notice you're doing. Some of these issues of yours can be fixed by working out and wearing contact lenses. The shyness and anxiety will be partially remedied by the former, the rest is up to you.

It's been like one year that I'm watching pill channels and a lot of what they say makes sense and explain a lot my childhood/teenagehood experience towards the opposite sex. They preach that your looks determine your life, which means people (specially women) will treat you better if you are a Chad.
You're too young to watch all these pill channels. Most of them are scammers who sell dumb shit for expensive prices. If you're ought to consume videos on YouTube, at least watch stuff that will build you up and let you gain skills or improve upon your issues, imaginary or real. You're a teenager, you're still developing and growing up, don't rush.

I feel like if I were more validated by girl my self esteem would be way higher than it is.
And that is the core of the problem. You put your sense of self worth on other people, girls in this case. Your sense of validation is solely dependent on how women perceive you. It's called external validation and it isn't good. For that reason I see you as an incel because their biggest pitfall is them believing women's opinion of them worth anything. What you should do is develop a sense of internal validation. Validated your sense of self worth from within. Whether or not girls liking you shouldn't matter.
Let's assume for a moment here redpill/blackpill points are true. So? Now you know the "truth", why bother wallowing in misery of "women don't like ugly dudes and I'm an ugly dude so women don't like me". Accept it and move on. I can guarantee you sex and relationships aren't everything in life.

In order to fell better about that myself and sorta scape from that stuff, I created a waifu, a imaginary wife. Her name is Aeryyn, every night, I fantasize with her for about 45 min to 1 hour, and that really helps me to cope with my lack of success with the opposite sex.
Young brother that's cringe. Stop deluding yourself with waifuism, it isn't going to do any good for you. Be real.

My therapist said that if I had a girlfriend that would really help me to feel better about myself, but my parents think I'm too young and immature, I don't know what to do so I keep coping with waifus and internet until my enlightenment comes.
>Therapist
Whoever they are, they set you up for misery at least in your current mental and physical state. They're there to make money, not actually help you.

Ps: Please, don't call me an incel, my speech may be incellike, but I am really not one an incel, I respect women a lot, thanks
No, I will call you an incel, a blackcel in particular, until you get better about yourself.

Take care.

Onryō

A post-human survival horror story.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Dunno man, never find myself quite interested in women and/or emotional relationships, perhaps I am quite autistic af when it comed to social interactions. Ironically, a little bit more than couple of girls have approached me as a potential love interest during my life but then again my terminally online ass repels them lmao.

Virtual Cafe Awards