Personality Tests

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Pretty boring:
1707246852905.png

Quizzes with political questions like this one drive me crazy because it's so reductive, I hate picking simplistic "agree / neutral / disagree" answers for such complicated topics. I end up wishing I could talk to the person giving the quiz"
"How do you define that?
What do you mean by that?
In what context?"

It's further complicated by the fact that these days people, especially leftists, are so incredibly shifty and dishonest in their use of these words, and framing of these topics, that even seeing them gets my guard up. Looking for their angle.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Caspar

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Screenshot 2024-012-23 153037.png
Screenshot 2023-09-14 205917.png

As others have pointed out, this is essentially autistic horoscopes. Myers-Briggs usually rates me INTP-A. Never mind that this supposed Schizoid is burning time before he goes to a party, followed by a weekend of painting, and going shooting. I think Schizoid personality is essentially just describing stoicism, either as a personality trait or as a lived philosophy. Most psychology is just nonsense, but whatever. It's amusing to know that people get paid big salaries to come up with this nonsense.

Politically, I believe people should embrace their role in society - in basically every sense that that entails. Some people are plebs, some people are yeomen, some people are yuppies (burghers), some people are elites. I know it stings the ego to realize that you might be under someone in a hierarchy, but that hierarchy never goes away. You just obfuscate it and confuse society by entertaining democratic notions.

Caspar

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
What Kind of D&D Character Would You Be?
This survey will determine your ability scores, fantasy race, class, alignment, and character level describing what you would be if you were transformed into a Dungeons and Dragons character. This is a long survey, so set aside about 15 to 20 minutes to complete all 140 questions.
1708790509756.png

Certainly a result.

I'm barely a normy :|
View attachment 92791
imagine being INFP-T and having 90% neurotism 10% consc. on OCEAN (O - high, C - extra low, E - low, A - mid-hi, N - extra high) <on average> ;)
<speshul little bun>

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

psyki

abomination
Reaction score
Awards
Post personality test results.
General:
Political:
Mental:
I'm a ENFP :lainDance:

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

A L I X

Cosmic Girl
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixx.ichi.city
Ahora se cual es tu canción

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fPfcmcrUFo

El padre de alix:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI5q9x0CtME

Alix si fuese periodista
[IMG alt="El Pazo de Meirás y el "Mercado del Patriotismo" en Galicia – Conversacion sobre Historia"]https://conversacionsobrehistoria.i...ibir-oficialmente-el-Pazo-de-Meirás.jpg[/IMG]

Si you estuviera en el 1939 habría convencido a Franco de establecer una monarquía social-nacionalista y progresista en España... Una tragedia histórica. I could fix him....

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ampoki

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Wanna try one of these before going to bed, so let's fucking go.
MBTI: INTP-A (I'm a weeb, what did you expected from my, the daedric prince)
Personality Disorders: this one came from my psychologist test last week "generalized anxiety disorder" (GAD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Moderate-Severe Depression and Agoraphobia (yeah funny), still, the meds had helped me a lot tho, i'm feeling super good and chill
View attachment 21894
View attachment 21895
View attachment 21896
View attachment 21897
View attachment 21899
View attachment 21900
I am also a brad apparently

A L I X

Cosmic Girl
Reaction score
Awards
Website