Why minors being interested in Y2K is a problem

kodeb8

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
kodeb8.neocities.org
I think you're conflicting two completely different things. The interest in nostalgic y2k aesthetics is basically just the next vaporwave, you know, the aesthetic this site is themed around. Grooming is a real issue but I doubt y2k and grooming are in any way related. Haven't used much of spacehey but from the few times I've visited, it reminded me of 2011 tumblr, so I've avoided it like the plague. It wouldn't surprise me if there is grooming going on over there since it happened in tumblr back in the day.

stinkzilla

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
so ok, if children (quarter-past 18-20-year-olds) talked like that... but when adults do, FOR FUN, as here e.g. @Dr. MacGutsy ?

we see - if that is in front of children, THEN it is bad

but the PROBLEM is, when someone talk like for fun - NO MATTER, only SITUATIONS do - if it is taken SERIOUSLY, or FOR FUN - AND, in what CONTEXT!

in some book about psychology, there was example between ADULT X ADULT, KID X ADULT COMMUNICATION... this may as well be it, but in perverted sense; and indeed, grooming too, is a thing...

(idk tho "how much" it is all y2k, but simce 80s at least, - fandoms start to be a thing - media is no longer made for sake of "creative spurt/need", but ONLY for bussiness's sake, to make THOSE PROFITABLE. --- idea that comes to mind is - WHO is THE AUDIENCE for THESE MEDIA, FRANCHISES???... You see, this misatribution... see picture: )
View attachment 87423
do you want(ed) to SAY THIS, - or is it tad-bit an off-topic?
what you WANTED TO SAY AT ALL?! - we are starting to GET LOST in here, you see - "jeden o koze, druhý o voze"...
"Nerob z komára somára."