So where do you guys live...

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 20508 times.

F L U X I O N

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
admin said:
I live in Los angeles in california and the heat wave is killing me! Im intrested , where do you guys live at and what are your plans for the summer?

i live in São Paulo, Brazil !!

broken_robot

non-carbon based lifeform
Reaction score
I live in Berlin, Germany. Surrounded by Techno(I can say I like), but with a considerable lack of vapor arround here.

corporateclone11

Might I compare thee to an artificial rose?
Reaction score
I live the midwestern United States, you know, Trump country. Much to my chagrin. My only plans for the summer are preparing for the upcoming college semester, working, and a few small trips

Dual_Spades

Man idk what im doin with my life anymore
Reaction score
I live in the Philippines and as much as I love it in general (read: not that much) most of the time you'll feel like you're in an overheating oven that gets dosed in water from time to time as if god is trying to apologise for basically cooking 100 million people simultaneously. Only people who don't have to endure sauna hell are people from Baguio (those lucky bastards).

Reaction score
Awards
I live in San Diego in California. Hillcrest is my city. The kind of ironic thing about my city is that it is so beuitful and aesthetic in the mornings and it has perfect tempiture there, but, the bad side is that there is a lot of homeless people there all over the place and pee on the sidewalks sometimes, which I think is kind of sad, but, I get used to it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

1488lass

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Up in Virginia, but the crappy northern part where it's all suburbs and parking lots :'(

Arkino

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
I'm from minnesota. Though i currently live in texas. Yeehaw?

Deep in the heart of Texas y'all :D

Virtual Cafe Awards

Neon Vangelis

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I'm from Barcelona in Spain, not much of a Vaporwave scene here, there is only one vaporwave DJ, actually more of the a future-funk kind... And he really only plays at a couple bars and one anime event every 3 months.

My plans for the Summer are traveling somewhere cheap in Europe for a couple of weeks and chillin with my friends on my city, Barcelona is such a great place for Summer vacation for sure! 8)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Neon Vangelis

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Pi_Rol said:
I live in Puerto Rico, I tried to seek the last bits of the remaining scene here only to get picked on and ridiculed so I decided to mind my own business.

What happened??? :(

Virtual Cafe Awards

laCroix日食

"A world were oceans are made of sparkling water"
Reaction score
Awards
Neon Vangelis said:
I'm from Barcelona in Spain, not much of a Vaporwave scene here, there is only one vaporwave DJ, actually more of the a future-funk kind... And he really only plays at a couple bars and one anime event every 3 months.
Good to see a fellow european here!
I'm from Sicily but I currently live in Rennes, France. I'm new both in town and in the scene, so I don't really know other vaporwave artists/lovers irl here :(
I'm sure that in my small town in Sicily there is no vaporwave scene though ;D

Virtual Cafe Awards

DaveSpeedo

Enjoying the modest way of life.
Reaction score
Turku, Finland!

Plans for the summer....well let's just hope this corona thing goes away first ;D

D E E S O L V T I O N

////☠[SXRCΣRΣЯ'z $0C13tY]☠////
Reaction score
Awards
admin said:
I live in Los angeles in california and the heat wave is killing me! Im intrested , where do you guys live at and what are your plans for the summer?

I'm from Argentina. There´s no much vaporwave movement here (Unfortunately), just the vaporcrew95 and ohter people i remember like: Sxnprxtxctxr, Bbrainz, Sustancia94 ;D ;D

Virtual Cafe Awards