App Dev Admits TikTok and his App Use Data Stolen from People's Minds

lol i think i should have maybe not been so vague when i said that this happened to me

really what happens is that they can tell what you like from what you punch the like button into and what you hate from the amount of expletives you're using in the comment section

because your brain is fleshy and full of urges just like everyone else you will be thinking of those things you punch likes into and bang its in your ads and oh my god they must be mind reading

but the truth is is that they don't have to mind read because whats on the inside doesn't really matter when they can predict everything you do on the outside without having to tear into your thinker. this isn't a new thing, Horst Herold did this in the 70s and 80s in West Germany to blast commies and it worked pretty well

and the guys in the podcast sound like they're fucking with some random zoomer on tiktok, i don't think mind reading is real and using it takes away from how serious this issue is

Virtual Cafe Awards

Milkington

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
You really don't grasp how mind control works. Or the spell you are under. But, that is my point.
I *think* the disconnect here is that there are some technical people, who know in detail how these apps work. There are some other people who are not as familiar with the technical aspects, but have a vague feeling that something is wrong.

Something might be wrong, but it's not what you think. It's not that the big tech companies are super villains listening in on you. The effect of these algorithms is greatly exaggerated.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
I *think* the disconnect here is that there are some technical people, who know in detail how these apps work. There are some other people who are not as familiar with the technical aspects, but have a vague feeling that something is wrong.

Something might be wrong, but it's not what you think. It's not that the big tech companies are super villains listening in on you. The effect of these algorithms is greatly exaggerated.

They admit to listening in on you. The stated goal of the organisations that created the tech companies, is Full Spectrum Dominance.
They call the technical classes "useful idiots". The colleges/universities etc are designed to create a profound overconfidence in one's highly diminished awareness. The entire internet infrastructure was built by miltel.

Most of the pen and paper research has been memory holed.

You have lived your entire life soaked in social condition/mind control. It does not matter one bit if somebody "works it out". Or discovers the embedded tech. The tech "literate" don't understand even a tenth of what they think they do. Mostly surface level crap, and would not recognise deeply embedded/double puposed circuitry, or code if they ever saw it. Because, thay are conditioned NOT to.

It is called HYPNOTISM. And, it works especially on those who believe they are immune to it.

Try and spread a message revealing your big discovery about mind control/reading tech, and watch yourself get laughed out of the building, no matter what hardcore evidence you have. It especially does not matter if you have high social standing.

Those who regard themselves as highly esteemed, have much more to lose. And, are the EASIEST to control.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
Then you should have your ears checked, and also come back with some more convincing arguments other than a lazy theory of "theres a global conspiracy lul".

Okay, lets assume mind control does work. You are implying that you know how it works, so please explain to the class how it works and how it would evade detection as a hardware device or software device that uses the antenna.

Even if it were software only, and used the hardware antennas, its effect would be noticeable because it HAS to emit RF energy. Which would make it even easier to discover by a third party. Not only that but it has to emit powerful enough RF energy while also not draining the battery quickly.

0/10 needs more creative work

Read a few books. Don't need creativity if it is real.

1984 - George Orwell, Brave New World - Aldous Huxley. Any decent breakdown of MKultra/Artichoke. Any decent exposition of Edward Bernays work, and the Tavistock institute. Look up Naval intellegence being ballz deep in the music industry. Monsters and Magical sticks, by some guy I don't remember. Any book chronicaling the research of Jose Delgado etc.

There is too much research to even review in one lifetime. But, you guys are too smart to listen to whatt old guys say.

Enjoy the hive mind.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Milkington

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
They admit to listening in on you. The stated goal of the organisations that created the tech companies, is Full Spectrum Dominance.
They call the technical classes "useful idiots". The colleges/universities etc are designed to create a profound overconfidence in one's highly diminished awareness. The entire internet infrastructure was built by miltel.

I guarantee no tech company has admitted to listening to you without your knowledge. This is because they aren't doing it. For example, google assistant listens for certain keywords when you enable it. You can choose to disable it, in which case it won't.

I guarantee no tech company is listening to you for ads. That's insane. And they don't need to. They can deliver decently enough targeted ads without it.

Do you know how many people work on the backend ads models at a company like google? Thousands, including modeling engineers, infra engineers, data scientists, product managers, operations support, etc. You're saying all of them have chosen to remain silent? How come someone like Frances Haugen hasn't come forward with this knowledge if that's the case?

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
I guarantee no tech company has admitted to listening to you without your knowledge. This is because they aren't doing it. For example, google assistant listens for certain keywords when you enable it. You can choose to disable it, in which case it won't.

I guarantee no tech company is listening to you for ads. That's insane. And they don't need to. They can deliver decently enough targeted ads without it.

Do you know how many people work on the backend ads models at a company like google? Thousands, including modeling engineers, infra engineers, data scientists, product managers, operations support, etc. You're saying all of them have chosen to remain silent? How come someone like Frances Haugen hasn't come forward with this knowledge if that's the case?
I was refering to Alphabetty Spaghettis admitting it. Sorry I was not clearer on that point. The tech companies, and their employees,
are just servitor bot level extensions of intelligence agencies.

They don't give a fuck what you can guarantee me, because if you work for them, you are a hypnotised compartmentalised pleb.
Watch Independancce Day again. Watch the scene where the "President" gives assurances about Area 51.

You, are not required to know.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Your guarantees are nothing old man.

These devices listen in wether you like it or not. Here is one well known example.

Forbes:
Recent news reports in the last week revealed that Amazon has thousands of workers listening to Amazon Echo aka Alexa voice assistant recordings. That is a bit unnerving, however, this post will share several ways, including a serious DIY project, to increase your privacy.

You really think it would be that difficult to just turn on the mic and start recording? You probably were notified of it in the longass agreements you never read, and they say its to improve search results, or some other trendy BS. The Mic is on. Watch what you say.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Read a few books. Don't need creativity if it is real.

1984 - George Orwell, Brave New World - Aldous Huxley. Any decent breakdown of MKultra/Artichoke. Any decent exposition of Edward Bernays work, and the Tavistock institute. Look up Naval intellegence being ballz deep in the music industry. Monsters and Magical sticks, by some guy I don't remember. Any book chronicaling the research of Jose Delgado etc.

There is too much research to even review in one lifetime. But, you guys are too smart to listen to whatt old guys say.

Enjoy the hive mind.
Almost all of these require some sort of hardware in your head, and the other are just suggestions to get you to do something. I don't see where the technology comes in.

How do you know your own brain isnt already implanted/bugged with these devices? If they can sneak these devices into the phones, sneaking them literally inside of you should be a cake-walk.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Wanderer

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Then you should have your ears checked, and also come back with some more convincing arguments other than a lazy theory of "theres a global conspiracy lul".

Okay, lets assume mind control does work. You are implying that you know how it works, so please explain to the class how it works and how it would evade detection as a hardware device or software device that uses the antenna.

Even if it were software only, and used the hardware antennas, its effect would be noticeable because it HAS to emit RF energy. Which would make it even easier to discover by a third party. Not only that but it has to emit powerful enough RF energy while also not draining the battery quickly.

0/10 needs more creative work
everything you do is recorded and your personality determined then digitized, so as to predict your thoughts before you have them based on current actions and information you are viewing.

stimuli is add to change or guide your thought process to a conclusion.

this is all based off the digital model of you and applied in real time via software not hardware, via programs and websites that already state that information presented is tailored to you

its the end point of political and marketing research

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
Almost all of these require some sort of hardware in your head, and the other are just suggestions to get you to do something. I don't see where the technology comes in.

How do you know your own brain isnt already implanted/bugged with these devices? If they can sneak these devices into the phones, sneaking them literally inside of you should be a cake-walk.

You know what, I am just going to go ahead and apologise.

I believe what I believe, and you, what you believe. I have been unduly hostile toward you. And, my combative attitude, will not serve me in any way here. I would have been much better off trying to engage you, friendly wise if I really wanted to convince you of something. But, this just escalated because of egotism on my part.

I don't need you to believe me, I just wish more people would see the danger they are in. I love technology, and I am heartbroken by what I see as its abhorrent misuse. I also accept the fact that I might just be plain wrong. I don't think so, but, I might be.

Again, I am sorry if I upset you

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
Good plan. I go play with my doggies. All is well again.

Virtual Cafe Awards

tno

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Thoughts are not being stolen. User's thoughts influence the algorithm. See shit like Global Consciousness Project.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Crabbelly

Creator. Destroyer. Demigod.
Reaction score
Awards
Author of the Randonautica app confirmed on a livestream that both his app and TikTok are using data they steal from user's minds with hardware backdoors:

Host 1:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/kUIfnbFORViS/
BitChute
Host 2: https://kraut.zone/w/bmaWSdr5EStn172JqKZYL4

Source:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn77LzVhous
[38:50 - 42:59]

His naivety is thinking the military isn't using this for terrorism. Disregard the dubious "quantum" explanation offered by Randonautica, it is bogus.

Privacy does not exist and encryption is just increasing global warming. Anyone with a scientific mindset can do a few simple experiments to confirm that brain spying on an unprecedented scale is ongoing.

Personally I think the app is harmless and has been created through genuine, ethical means. What I think is happening to the woman in the TikTok video is simply Dark Artificial Intelligence, which is working in tandem with the bio-sensors inside the smartphone/the nanoparticles that are being dropped on us on a daily basis from chemtrail planes and basically anyone who has had the experimental 'COVID-19' vaccine.

That and the dark forces with their current agenda, using our foundational structures as human beings to try and suppress us.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
everything you do is recorded and your personality determined then digitized, so as to predict your thoughts before you have them based on current actions and information you are viewing.

stimuli is add to change or guide your thought process to a conclusion.

this is all based off the digital model of you and applied in real time via software not hardware, via programs and websites that already state that information presented is tailored to you

its the end point of political and marketing research
I'm honestly very skeptical if they truly determine anything meaningful. You can't talk about determining someone's behaviour if you are also in control of what that person sees, which is something that an app like tiktok very much does. It doesn't have some super advanced search function and the whole process of finding new videos is as automatic as you can get. I can too make an app, put 100 videos on it, and say there's a 1% a random user will pick that video. And I can be completely clueless about human behaviour and still be technically right. Furthermore, I pick what that person sees. So I can guess that videos at the top of the page are more likely to be viewed by default, so I can give a higher percentage to those being viewed. Again my "prediction" is more accurate, but it's not in any way because I predict people thought, it's because I control what they see.

And I truly believe that is what is happening. It's not that these algorithms and statistics are so smart at determining people, it's because the spaces are so strict they don't allow much complex expression that the actions you take on there are predictable by default. That's still bad, but it's not because they can predict my thoughts. Actually when it comes to something a little bit more complex than which video they will show you, they more or less are always clueless, but because you can blackmail people. Lot of young people have controversial things they have said in the past, nude pics, etc. It's very easy to use that as blackmail at something like a job by the owners of a company against employees.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Wanderer

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm honestly very skeptical if they truly determine anything meaningful. You can't talk about determining someone's behaviour if you are also in control of what that person sees, which is something that an app like tiktok very much does. It doesn't have some super advanced search function and the whole process of finding new videos is as automatic as you can get. I can too make an app, put 100 videos on it, and say there's a 1% a random user will pick that video. And I can be completely clueless about human behaviour and still be technically right. Furthermore, I pick what that person sees. So I can guess that videos at the top of the page are more likely to be viewed by default, so I can give a higher percentage to those being viewed. Again my "prediction" is more accurate, but it's not in any way because I predict people thought, it's because I control what they see.

And I truly believe that is what is happening. It's not that these algorithms and statistics are so smart at determining people, it's because the spaces are so strict they don't allow much complex expression that the actions you take on there are predictable by default. That's still bad, but it's not because they can predict my thoughts. Actually when it comes to something a little bit more complex than which video they will show you, they more or less are always clueless, but because you can blackmail people. Lot of young people have controversial things they have said in the past, nude pics, etc. It's very easy to use that as blackmail at something like a job by the owners of a company against employees.
the database of personal correlated information is not owned or kept by these outlet websites and the software and hardware for simulating and prediction sure as hell is not. same as they use google search as an outsourced feature, the holders are both government intelligence agencies and private ones like 'black cube' that's one of the places these websites sell your data too.

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Author of the Randonautica app confirmed on a livestream that both his app and TikTok are using data they steal from user's minds with hardware backdoors:

Host 1:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/kUIfnbFORViS/
BitChute
Host 2: https://kraut.zone/w/bmaWSdr5EStn172JqKZYL4

Source:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn77LzVhous
[38:50 - 42:59]

His naivety is thinking the military isn't using this for terrorism. Disregard the dubious "quantum" explanation offered by Randonautica, it is bogus.

Privacy does not exist and encryption is just increasing global warming. Anyone with a scientific mindset can do a few simple experiments to confirm that brain spying on an unprecedented scale is ongoing.

Kinda expected it tbh , like it is tiktok after all right? Anyways he is going to probably use the people's faces for a certain face recognition system, I remember our highschool science teach talked to us about it and how it is being developed in china but it can only recognise asian people so My theory is that they launched Tiktok for that specific reason. As it can only recognise Asians and they want the system to recognise other types of faces

Virtual Cafe Awards