App Dev Admits TikTok and his App Use Data Stolen from People's Minds

LeonTheremin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Author of the Randonautica app confirmed on a livestream that both his app and TikTok are using data they steal from user's minds with hardware backdoors:

Host 1:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/kUIfnbFORViS/
BitChute
Host 2: https://kraut.zone/w/bmaWSdr5EStn172JqKZYL4

Source:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn77LzVhous
[38:50 - 42:59]

His naivety is thinking the military isn't using this for terrorism. Disregard the dubious "quantum" explanation offered by Randonautica, it is bogus.

Privacy does not exist and encryption is just increasing global warming. Anyone with a scientific mindset can do a few simple experiments to confirm that brain spying on an unprecedented scale is ongoing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
comics-1.png

Reminder that encryption means shit if they really want your data.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The best thing to do is to not use social media and not trust people who tell you to use social media.

Virtual Cafe Awards

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Bro I think calling it mindreading is stupid as fuck. I feel like its more demonstrating to people that their thoughts aren't unique and when you spend 8 hours a day on a computer/phone you start to fart out enough data to get a reasonable prediction.

People are becoming LESS unique, so as a result its easier to "read your mind"

Virtual Cafe Awards

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Uhhh... I know for certain that google and facebook are not listening in on you for ads. It would be insanely risky. They don't need to; even if you never searched for something, are you sure your friends didn't after your conversation?
Plus being able to decode the audio recorded from your phone in your pocket is retarded and a much harder problem to solve when compared to just looking at if you and friend are close to each other based on geolocation data and then serving you ads based on what your friend searched and vise versa.

Virtual Cafe Awards
If this brain reading technology exists from phones, you'd already be using it for some dumb tool from google/apple to send commands to your phone cause it'd be presented in a trendy hip app by apple and all the sheep-manufacturers would rush to copy apple.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
If this brain reading technology exists from phones, you'd already be using it for some dumb tool from google/apple to send commands to your phone cause it'd be presented in a trendy hip app by apple and all the sheep-manufacturers would rush to copy apple.
That's exactly the type of thinking encouraged by the Anti-Conspiracy Conspiracy Pseudo-Normies. Why would they give up such a SUPER power, to shitty app developers? Such an obvious advantage would never be thrown to us plebs.

Also, the word "App" sucks. Applications are the uses of programs, not programs. Fuck I hate the "word" "app".
Kindly explain, at considerable length, why I am wrong :).

Virtual Cafe Awards

inverse_square_matrix

Citizen of the Internet
Reaction score
Awards
Website
inversesquarematrix.neocities.org
Also, the word "App" sucks. Applications are the uses of programs, not programs. Fuck I hate the "word" "app".
You are absolutely right.
The worst part is that "app" is now also being used by Microsoft to refer to Windows software. Not even desktop PCs are safe.
Fuck.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Neonriser

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
neonriser.neocities.org
You are absolutely right.
The worst part is that "app" is now also being used by Microsoft to refer to Windows software. Not even desktop PCs are safe.
Fuck.
I believe we should start referring to actual software programs as 'software programs' again rather than 'apps', because oversimplifying things would make things more confusing than it should. How can you tell two completely different things apart when they have the exact same name?

Virtual Cafe Awards
That's exactly the type of thinking encouraged by the Anti-Conspiracy Conspiracy Pseudo-Normies. Why would they give up such a SUPER power, to shitty app developers? Such an obvious advantage would never be thrown to us plebs.

Not everything is a conspiracy, and most conspiracies fall apart within 10 years. If they had this you most certainly would be using it for some trendy bullshit. Not only would the technology behind it be eventually discovered outside of the conspiratorial clique, it would be found by the innumerable phone repair technicians, teardown practitioners, and various other hardware enthusiasts.

It actually wouldn't be something ~they'd~ give but an actual hardware device that should in theory read the mind somehow. I highly doubt theres a device in the phones, and that nobody doing phone repair, teardowns, or otherwise has stumbled across it. Plus keeping that secret tight across various manufacturers and hardware engineers across literally the entire globe would be something monumental. It also has to work perfectly fine in all cases and not harm the target.

It would be clearly found on items like Iphones since thats one major way to get mass market adoption of a brain scanning technology.

Finally, the courts and law enforcement would be using this technology to target people in a sort of preemptive strike. Kind of like the movie total recall.

0/10 on this conspiracy theory, I've seen better that weren't ripoffs of the 80s D movies. This is one of those undercooked conspiracy theories that plays on the target's lack of knowledge about hardware. If they are trying to convince you of something technical is somehow nefarious, chances are its probably bullshit.

The word app ->

Blame the apple iphone lovers for popularizing the word app to mean anything in a software package. It dumb that normie-talk has infiltrated an otherwise technical and highly sophisticated arena, but thats what happens when you have mass market adoption.

I dont mind the word app. It should be short for application. Is a software package not also an app-lication? Do you not install app-lications on your phone?

An addtional anecdote:
I was trying to find a place to rent during covid and I had the problem to trying to find a place where they would do facetime so I could see the places. Literally ALL apartment managers kept confusing the word app for the application to facetime, with application to apply to rent. It was dumb.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
Not everything is a conspiracy, and most conspiracies fall apart within 10 years. If they had this you most certainly would be using it for some trendy bullshit. Not only would the technology behind it be eventually discovered outside of the conspiratorial clique, it would be found by the innumerable phone repair technicians, teardown practitioners, and various other hardware enthusiasts.

It actually wouldn't be something ~they'd~ give but an actual hardware device that should in theory read the mind somehow. I highly doubt theres a device in the phones, and that nobody doing phone repair, teardowns, or otherwise has stumbled across it. Plus keeping that secret tight across various manufacturers and hardware engineers across literally the entire globe would be something monumental. It also has to work perfectly fine in all cases and not harm the target.

It would be clearly found on items like Iphones since thats one major way to get mass market adoption of a brain scanning technology.

Finally, the courts and law enforcement would be using this technology to target people in a sort of preemptive strike. Kind of like the movie total recall.

0/10 on this conspiracy theory, I've seen better that weren't ripoffs of the 80s D movies. This is one of those undercooked conspiracy theories that plays on the target's lack of knowledge about hardware. If they are trying to convince you of something technical is somehow nefarious, chances are its probably bullshit.

The word app ->

Blame the apple iphone lovers for popularizing the word app to mean anything in a software package. It dumb that normie-talk has infiltrated an otherwise technical and highly sophisticated arena, but thats what happens when you have mass market adoption.

I dont mind the word app. It should be short for application. Is a software package not also an app-lication? Do you not install app-lications on your phone?

An addtional anecdote:
I was trying to find a place to rent during covid and I had the problem to trying to find a place where they would do facetime so I could see the places. Literally ALL apartment managers kept confusing the word app for the application to facetime, with application to apply to rent. It was dumb.

I heard blah, blah, blah. I don't like conspiracies. I got triggered.

You really don't grasp how mind control works. Or the spell you are under. But, that is my point.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I heard blah, blah, blah. I don't like conspiracies. I got triggered.

You really don't grasp how mind control works. Or the spell you are under. But, that is my point.
Then you should have your ears checked, and also come back with some more convincing arguments other than a lazy theory of "theres a global conspiracy lul".

Okay, lets assume mind control does work. You are implying that you know how it works, so please explain to the class how it works and how it would evade detection as a hardware device or software device that uses the antenna.

Even if it were software only, and used the hardware antennas, its effect would be noticeable because it HAS to emit RF energy. Which would make it even easier to discover by a third party. Not only that but it has to emit powerful enough RF energy while also not draining the battery quickly.

0/10 needs more creative work

Virtual Cafe Awards