Your thoughts on tik tok and insta teens doing magic?

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
This is my opinion to be truly honest :

Listen here , not gate keeping or anything you can do what you do , but most of it is bullshit and not even real magic. Real magick is one practiced by actual people who know what they are doing. And the whole tik tok and instagram thing is fake and totally disrespectful for people who genuinely practice it. NO YOU ARE JUST A STUPID TEEN GIRL GOING THROUGH I AM A WITCH PHASE . What you are doing is stupid and contradicts real magick and is placing you and others in susceptible danger, talking from some experience here! I know a-lot of people dont believe in magick but if you do I think you may agree that a-lot of kids and teens are doing it in a way that doesn't really work, you either do the real deal or get out

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3981

I'm sick of online wiccans period.

Maybe you're right and magicks do exist. Even then, no one wants that weak "offerings to a funkopop of aphrodite" shit. Do something with magick that I can't accomplish with a $50 gift card to a hardware store. I could store my piss in a jar for a week and that would make a better cursing spell than anything I've seen a witch claim to accomplish.

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
I'm sick of online wiccans period.

Maybe you're right and magicks do exist. Even then, no one wants that weak "offerings to a funkopop of aphrodite" shit. Do something with magick that I can't accomplish with a $50 gift card to a hardware store. I could store my piss in a jar for a week and that would make a better cursing spell than anything I've seen a witch claim to accomplish.
tbh the old magick (especailly solomon) is kind of good for a raity of people magick is being able to see the future based on the past. that is all ...maybe freemasonry too but other than that it kinda seems stupid

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
What even is "real magic"? It all seems fake to me
yeah probably true but the thing is the best type of it is the old ones from the king of isreal. his magick is interestingly effective (most effective I have see or tried) magick is a concept of the mind and it is being able to control surroundings and your brain too with words and alot of stuff even charm is a type of magick for me .

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
At first I thought it was retarded but over time I've realised that it's no different from other types of LARPing (renaissance fair, people who cosplay in character at anime conventions, other gay shit). It's still cringe but it's basically just a step up from playing Dungeons and Dragons so I've downgraded it from being retarded to just kids having fun in a weird way.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Magic is real, stands up to scientific scrutiny (observation and repeatability) just as much or more than any secular "science"

as usual the only people who take issue with it or don't think it's real are people who have never done it

the world is bigger than you and bigger than what you perceive as reality. Check that ego, kids

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
I believe in witches and gypsies, but the kind of people you find on tik-tok are not wiccan nor witches, just larpers, like those dudes who larp militarism online but they are unable to get up from the sofa, comfy fucks.
agreed , they truly are

Virtual Cafe Awards
I'm more fascinated by the popularization of occultism and "magick" on Tiktok as a phenomenon then anything else. 10 years ago when I was in my teens, I had no idea that people still took ideas like magic seriously, let alone had communities for it online. But with the internet getting smaller, you have these obscure subcultures getting really popular now.

Anything that teen girls obsess over tends to be retarded, and that's double the case if it's on Tiktok. For unrelated reasons I've been researching into occultism recently. And as far as I can tell, to the degree that there is a whiff of legitimacy to this stuff, it seems you need to get initiated into it. I'm sure some very well read and spiritually trained people would be capable of self initiation. But those aren't the type of people who would be taking videos of themselves for social media lol

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Tiktok wiccans, go hex yourselves. I just want to be able to research the occult without having to scroll past hundreds of girls with BPD failing to cope with their breakups and hexing their ex.

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Yeah I'm a witch lol anyone wanna get together and like feel the Earth's vibrations and be one with nature and shit?
that is exactly what they do on tik tok ...I wouldnt call it witchcraft

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Tiktok wiccans, go hex yourselves. I just want to be able to research the occult without having to scroll past hundreds of girls with BPD failing to cope with their breakups and hexing their ex.
Agreed , i dont wanna see that i just wanna be left in peace

Virtual Cafe Awards