The Agora road my little pony thread

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
Agorans be like:

Remember Summer Days (TM)

Shares wholesome pony memes and cute pics

OMFG CURVE YOUR DEGENERACY YOU HORSE FUCKER DONT SEND PICS OF YOUR HORSE DILDO

ETierhuman: Makes jokes about pone fellatio.

Haha good memes bro. Good luck with your wife

:AquaCry::REEEEE::ABABABABA:
NOOOO I DON'T MAKE JOKES ABOUT PONY FELLATIO
NOOOO I SWEAR I DON'T CLOP NOOO
:AquaCry::AquaCry::NekoNatsukiSad::NekoNatsukiSad:

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
From a friend, who's using tarot to write his Equestria Girls Fanfiction.

1698704507494.png

"Okay so basically the spread starts at the lower middle card, the Grand Duke. Here's a card that symbolises questions of identity and femininity, along with secrecy and intrigue. Essentially, it's the yuri card. Fitting for the spread.Left two cards represent Rarity. The Fishes and the Sun. While the Sun symbolises brightness, victory, and youthful joy, the Fishes undercuts it with a more introverted and secretive energy as the mutable water zodiac. It's a card of dream and fantasy, ill-suited to the Sun's honest and conscious warmth. Overall, this says that Rarity would be a poor choice, and the conflicting ideas of character make her a poor fit for this rule in the story.Conversely, Fluttershy is represented by the Lion and the Fool. Like the Sun, the Lion is a card of energy and brightness, acting as an inspiration and rallying point. It's a powerful extroverted energy, built up by the optimism and innocence of the Fool. For a story where the character needs to inject hope and positivity, these cards are ideal.The Fire as the final card confirms this, as a card of creativity and inspiration. It connects far more to the uninhibited brightness of the Lion than to the watered down Sun. Likewise, the animal in the Fire also refers to Fluttershy being an animal lover, similar to the Lion seen earlier."

Virtual Cafe Awards
From a friend, who's using tarot to write his Equestria Girls Fanfiction.

View attachment 79303

"Okay so basically the spread starts at the lower middle card, the Grand Duke. Here's a card that symbolises questions of identity and femininity, along with secrecy and intrigue. Essentially, it's the yuri card. Fitting for the spread.Left two cards represent Rarity. The Fishes and the Sun. While the Sun symbolises brightness, victory, and youthful joy, the Fishes undercuts it with a more introverted and secretive energy as the mutable water zodiac. It's a card of dream and fantasy, ill-suited to the Sun's honest and conscious warmth. Overall, this says that Rarity would be a poor choice, and the conflicting ideas of character make her a poor fit for this rule in the story.Conversely, Fluttershy is represented by the Lion and the Fool. Like the Sun, the Lion is a card of energy and brightness, acting as an inspiration and rallying point. It's a powerful extroverted energy, built up by the optimism and innocence of the Fool. For a story where the character needs to inject hope and positivity, these cards are ideal.The Fire as the final card confirms this, as a card of creativity and inspiration. It connects far more to the uninhibited brightness of the Lion than to the watered down Sun. Likewise, the animal in the Fire also refers to Fluttershy being an animal lover, similar to the Lion seen earlier."
I had no idea MLP could get so esoteric

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe I actually do have severe autism. See this guy here?
1704503380639.png

I was planning to cosplay like this but as Fluttershy. While I didn't get far, I seriously considered the idea for a while, eventually didn't because I didn't know how to get a body suit without my parents knowing (I was 15) and had no money. So the plan was I'd go to school in the cosplay and wear my rollerblades, so it would be like I was flying around the school.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe I actually do have severe autism. See this guy here?
View attachment 85145
I was planning to cosplay like this but as Fluttershy. While I didn't get far, I seriously considered the idea for a while, eventually didn't because I didn't know how to get a body suit without my parents knowing (I was 15) and had no money. So the plan was I'd go to school in the cosplay and wear my rollerblades, so it would be like I was flying around the school.
short answer: youre autistic
long answer: youre severely autistic but also thats based
HOLY SHIT GUYS GUYS WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK

Virtual Cafe Awards