The Agora road my little pony thread

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
1704915933410.png

Okay, I admit it. I am in love with a horse. My "wife" is a horse who I frequently fuck in the ass. It has a filly child who I also regularly fuck. I am a rampant zoophiliac and I should stop fucking horses, stop watching MLP and watch some yuri anime to cleanse my soul.
glad to see you have finally admitted your depravity and seek to change your ways

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 85569

glad to see you have finally admitted your depravity and seek to change your ways
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little yurifag? I'll have you know I'm level 10 on Agora Road and a mod. I've been involved in numerous secret raids on tumblr and 4chan and chudslife. I'm trained in agora trolling and I'm the top mod in the entire Agora Road moderation team. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am telling my friends about you on the secret agora road discord, and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your agora road profile. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ban you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in vaporwave aesthetics, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Agora Road Report button and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK (HORSE) COCKS
bit weird not gonna lie an apology would be nice though, and lay off the horse cock even ignoring the whole beastiality aspect youre gonna fuckin die

Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
bit weird not gonna lie an apology would be nice though, and lay off the horse cock even ignoring the whole beastiality aspect youre gonna fuckin die
Litteraly 1984

Virtual Cafe Awards