Recent content by sleepwalker

1. sleepwalker

Consumers

Even the most hardcore minimalists must consume in one way shape or form, unless they are a true hunter gatherer inna woods, they still must consume. It's not inherently bad. Objectively speaking consumerism is a waste of money but people waste time and money anyways. Most people don't realize...
  2. sleepwalker

Been too lazy to login, but I now know where my password is stored!

Been too lazy to login, but I now know where my password is stored!
  3. sleepwalker

Post your rituals

Once a year I try to rewatch "Welcome To The NHK" missed last year though...
  4. sleepwalker

Post favorite/obscure TV shows available on Youtube

View: https://youtu.be/haLhzoYSyfw?si=QZm_RjYx8acZmmVQ Alan tutorial was pretty good webhorror when I first watched it.
  5. sleepwalker

I have started working on software certs, and plan to buy myself another drawing tablet soon.

I have started working on software certs, and plan to buy myself another drawing tablet soon.
  6. sleepwalker

Favorite developers?

I like 2k for various reasons, especially because of bioshock. I love Devolvers style and wackiness, but I guess Fromsoft has been the most consistently enjoyable.
  7. sleepwalker

What are you currently reading?

Somehow still reading Dune at a snails pace...
  8. sleepwalker

Subtle ways technology has changed the world

I especially hate this because I would have to get a tertiary app bc it isn't built standard in my phone. Not to mention that most of the web apps and mobile menus they have FUCKING SUCK, they use some template service that rips them most of the time and leaves them with a gross looking slow menu.
  9. sleepwalker

Should we have a minimum wage at all?

You're either underage or you haven't ventured far outside your bubble. Every single last rural person would need to uproot and move to the cities because their bumfuck town has like 5 jobs maximum (which costs a lot of money), any person who fell off the school wagon due to illness, disability...
  10. sleepwalker

My websites in an alright place and I've slipped up on my routines. I need to get my...

My websites in an alright place and I've slipped up on my routines. I need to get my certifications/projects done so I'm not laughed out of the room when I apply for work.
  11. sleepwalker

I started my post poorly as you could see I don't only boil it down to that and address other issues (sorry about that), but I don't think any of your observations are entirely wrong. As you pointed out different countries face different issues with something like that, but I was speaking more...
  12. sleepwalker

So your argument is that grown adults who weren't able to get better jobs should be paid less so that some teenagers who'll fuck up the job and get fired can have their first job? You act like most kids these days don't have jobs one way or another, it's the last generations shit parenting that...
  13. sleepwalker

how should act in a nightclub

If you smoke, find the other smokers and bond over cancer/ganja. Alternatively for the clean breathing: If you don't got stones just be a regular and hang near particularly talkative friendly drunks that don't seem aggressive (yes i want to stress this). If ya do, find excuses to speak someone...
  14. sleepwalker

does the zoomer generation have zero tech skills?

Most people who do not use a PC for gaming do not know much more than how to turn a PC on, and how to use normie platforms. Its not like they really give a shit about most of the things online because they have other interests that aren't nerd stuff. This isn't unique for zoomers, and the prior...
  15. sleepwalker

Memory Hole - Everything not saved will be lost

And some of those people still do not believe because admitting that you were advocating against solving the problem is unpleasant. Many do change their minds about it which is why I said "unless they experience it in the real world". But it's very easy for someone uninterested to say they...