SpeedSleek
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• I cannot fucking stand talk shows. If I walk into a room and see my mom listening to bougie ass rich women talk about the most milquetoast tow the line topics that have been dead news for over 2 years I'm going to rip an entire fucking tv out of a wall. Someone please put something in the water which will make normalfags develop any kind of actual taste.
    Youtube just gave me the 3 strike video warning because of Ublock.
    It's truly fucking over.
    Isn't it just great when you're sick and you're at the end phase where you feel perfectly fine yet your body is still producing mucus like it's going out of style?
    MySpace Tom
    MySpace Tom
    It's even better when you spend all day getting rid of the mucus and can finally breathe clearly at the tail end of the day, but then you go to bed, wake up, and whammo! It's all back again
    SpeedSleek
    SpeedSleek
    Oh my fucking god, yes. That is so fucking annoying, especially when it just ruins the taste of everything for some reason. No matter what you eat your breakfast is just a bland slop for the first few bites because all you have in your body is just nose gunk.
    wiener I made a thread about the Dreamcast you haven't commented on it not ONCE!??? You're being slow dog!!

There's already 5 fucking threads about this so I don't think this forum needs another one. But I want to ask a question for the road: Do you guys like AI? Just in a general context, do you think it will be a net positive or another tire to the fire of modern life?
    In my personal opinion I think it's fucking over rated. Definitely useful but will most likely act as another overused and tired path of least resistance.
    llillilll
    llillilll
    There is a slight fun in makin art withoutnwork but the downfall is it ruining internet(which it already did)
    Some_porcupine
    Some_porcupine
    Opera has its own AI and it is connected to net, so I saw in ad
    But being opera, idk, the cause you heard of it, being china spy cam (but wht isn't...)a
    bnuungus
    bnuungus
    bing's image generator is surprisingly very good. a friend of mine is making a comic and he uses prompts to get inspiration for posing and stuff
    I hate that feeling when you find/talk to a girl that you think is genuinely cool but you know that she's taken. Can't do anything else but accept it and try to look somewhere else.
    赤い男
    赤い男
    For the first time, i agree with you, it's a dissapointing feeling, but hey look at the bright side, you got yourself a new friend, that makes the downside worth it (the downside being the time wasted), in any case don't give up, keep going and you eventually will get someone else, also if you really think this person is very cool keeping an interaction is always good as i said, new friends are as valuable as gold, keep going khan.
    Captain
    Captain
    If there no ring on the finger she's still on the market. The word "taken" doesn't always have the word happily before it. Stick around and keep the door open. Sometimes it's a waiting game. I never let her having a boyfriend stop me.
    赤い男
    赤い男
    - THE VULTURE
    SpeedSleek
    SpeedSleek
    what?
    Some_porcupine
    Some_porcupine
    not food XD
    theme of the... lessons you wrote the test from/about
    SpeedSleek
    SpeedSleek
    It was some crap about limits, differentiation, power forms, and rate of change bullshit. Asshole professor was too stingy to make the test actually reflect the review for the exam. Typical math teacher bullshit where they make everything different because they think people have enough time to memorize 6 weeks worth of bullshit in 1 week, even if they have other intensive classes to deal with.
    Just got out of an exam in one of my math heavy classes. I managed to answer every question except for one. Hopefully I can pull off a C and not have my grade get too fucked up. I have to save as many points as possible for the final so a B grade is ideal throughout the semster.
    I've been feeling very existential recently.
    I think it has something with me being single for so long.
    SpeedSleek
    SpeedSleek
    I appreciate the advice you guys. Normally I don't talk about my emotions since I'm a stoic and I know that life moves on but something this morning has really bent me out of shape. I understand that what I'm looking for requires some changes but I'll just dump my thoughts right here, hopefully I don't sound like an attention whore.
    @Hadrian Hardrada Cicero I already am at one, main problem is that I'm a commuter, having to build a retarded schedule around avoiding traffic on a daily basis ruins any and all willingness to spend an extended amount of time on Campus. There's a lot of pretty girls I see but they're either; taken, younger/older, or I only get them in one class and never see them again.
    [Part 1/2]
    SpeedSleek
    SpeedSleek
    @Wonky I've never had a gf and thought I could live with being single forever but something about my college life made me start wondering about the what if stuff. I can't shake the idea that I'll have to die one day and the fact that I'm single makes me think about how I'll die alone. I always thought I didn't want to have a wife since I know she'll die one day and I'll be alone but now I'm starting to see the other side of this.
    It won't be pretty but hopefully I can figure this whole scenario out.
    [Part 2/2]
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: Wonky
    Wonky
    Wonky
    Those are some heavy thoughts, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about similar things quite a lot myself, especially in recent times... That being said, you're young now, don't fret too much about dying alone. If you really think you'll die alone then you will, only you have the power to change your life.
    Some advice from me: If you find yourself in a situation where a relationship is possible, take a step back and make sure to think things through and see if this is really the person for you (putting it bluntly, don't think with your dick -.-). Rushing into a relationship will always lead to both parties being hurt, so don't be afraid to take things slowly!
    All of that is obvious, but I hope you will take my advice to heart. Best of luck to you, stay positive!
    I have an exam this Friday and another one next Thursday. Both of them are for classes where exams make up 30% of the grade. I really want to fucking die right about now.

1675324344926.jpeg
    Fell asleep on the couch and had a dream I was browsing the forums, I had 10 notifications and one of them had a made up reaction which was specifically to mock any post that had a typo in it. Otherwise it was all the same with people making inane profile posts and politisperging.
    MySpace Tom
    MySpace Tom
    What a great idea. I hope the Agora Road admins add this reaction immediately. Then I can show those lunatic right-wingers that people didn't come from monkeys
    SpeedSleek
    SpeedSleek
    What's next, a reaction that tells everyone I don't like to go back to KF or the O&A forums?
    I'm getting real tired of having to sit next to or behind people with wicked coughs like the bubonic plague when I'm stuck in class. Should I just start handing out Nyquil for free or will I get in trouble?
    h00
    h00
    cough drops bro
    i keep a couple in my pocket all the time
    they are also good for sticking on the windshields of people that cant park
    SpeedSleek
    SpeedSleek
    While I appreciate the suggestion I fail to see how cough drops serve as a device to punish people who can't park. But I am curious as to how it works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…